Settling In

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steven1012

Original poster
Hey, the name's Steve and I'm a roaming role-player. I First started on MSN Groups back around 2006 and conducted most of my role-playing there until it closed. I've been cursed to aimlessly wander the internet ever since in search of a place where I can role-play and hopefully stick around. I've grown up a lot since those days and I would like to say that my role-playing skills have improved. Regardless, I still seek to become a better writer. I came here to Iwaku so I can try out a variety of different role-plays and hopefully branch out into genres and character types I may have never tried before.

My interests are anime & manga, music, history, and of course writing. In my younger days I used to write stories all the time but recently I've had trouble finishing any that I start. That's why I've once again turned to role-playing to help get my creative juices flowing. I hope to fit in here and try out some new things in role-playing. Thanks in advance to anyone who may read this and choose to welcome me.

Hallo Steven! We've happy to have you come and join us! <3

I welcome thee to our halls of valor!
None but honeyed words my voice doth slather!
To who? To you! Our most welcomed quest,
To you, and your writing I wish only the best!

Welcome to Iwaku steve ^^
There are prone to be stories of the kind you are looking for all around, venture into the wildernessess and stumble upon them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.