Setting out a line, looking to hook a new roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitti

THello! It's been some time since I made a partner request so if I've left any tidbit of information out that's important to you, go ahead and ask. A couple "About Me" things first so we can try to match preferences:

❉ I rp in third person and do not typically enjoy first person.
❉ Past tense (she wrote), no conditional present please (she would write).
❉ Typically posting speed is between once a week to once a month - I aim for once a week but it doesn't always happen.
❉ I roleplay in threads, not PM.
❉ In general, I prefer partners to be intermediate or higher.
❉ My characters go where my ideas take me. I'll play ladies, dudes, genderless aliens, and more with a range of sexualities. When I rp, it's all about the character, so if my personal gender matters to you, I don't think we're a good match.
❉ I have a couple ideas and characters that I've been thinking about but am open to plotting and even new ideas if we have a common interest and brew up something fun.
❉ I don't want to take on more roleplays than I can comfortably juggle right now! I'm probably only looking at one of two. If I end up with more offers than this, please don't take it personally if I can't rp with everyone! D:
❉ Almost forgot, grabbed a post for a writing sample: Here

Onward to some plot ideas:

♧ Mediator x Companion
Character: Therin Holt
Similar ideas: Witcher + Avatar the Last Airbender
Setting: Fantasy, low tech
The Mediator can see and speak with spirits, who typically move unseen and without trouble. Occasionally, spirits and humans clash, for a variety of reasons. When someone realises that they are at odds with a spirit, they pass the message along to the Guild of Mediators located in the capital city. The Mediators travel from town to town by request helping ease tensions and solve problems. The companion can be a Mediator in training, normal person traveling with the Mediator for some reason, etc. open to ideas for this role as it would be your character​

♤ Detective x Victim
Character: Annika Leroux White
Similar ideas: Agatha Christie, particularly Poirot
Setting: 1900 - Modern (slight tweaks can be made to the character for anachronisms if need be)
The Victim (Annika) can either be the target of death threats/malicious intent or a relative of someone who receives death threats or meets their end at the hands of a mystery killer. Finer plot details can be worked out together, essentially looking for a murder mystery with your character as the detective and Annika assisting.​

♡ Pastry Chef x Bakery Owner
Character: Not set
Similar ideas: I don't know of any but they probably exist
Setting: Modern
The Pastry Chef learned under the tutelage of their relative, who has since passed away and whose bakery was purchased. Several years later, The Pastry Chef has finished their studies and was recently rejected from their dream position apprenticing under a Pastry Chef from another country. Disappointed, they travel to the bakery where they learned only to find it in need of a new hand. Plot arc and other details can be discussed!​

Other?
I know this isn't exactly a huge list. My interests are all over the place, though (from video games to novels to movies, somewhat less knowledgeable with popular TV shows), and I'm willing to create new characters for new roleplays. Several of the ones in the linked thread are made for specific roleplays but if you have a particular interest in one, you can ask about it!

I like the mediator × companion idea if you're still searching. I think I have a character that would work well with the setting. I can adjust him to fit the world we make :)

Let me know!

• Thank You
Reactions: Kitti
I would like to role play with you but your current ideas don't really catch my interest but I have some ideas of my own.

I would like to role play with you but your current ideas don't really catch my interest but I have some ideas of my own.
Sorry to hear that you're not interested in these ideas! I hope that you can find a thread whose ideas interest you :)

KITTERS LET'S PLAY. PASTRY CHEF AND BAKERY STORE OWNER LESSGO.

• Love
kitti kitti kitti how do you feel about dipping back into the world of GoT with me :eyes:

• Love
If you don't mind a super slow partner I'm interested in the Detective x Victim plot you have, Kittiston!

Or a wholesome Harvest moon! ;D

//sparkles aggressively to convince you :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.