Set the scene 18

C

Celest

Original poster
Inspiration can be fired up in many different ways. Sometimes it is through pictures, words, or music. The task given to you is to listen to the song below. If need be, listen to it over and over. Write down the scene the music inspires. Allow the music to set the scene.

Zone was deep into the belly of the beast. So far he had managed to get into the top secret military facility where they were housing illegal bio-weapon specimen which would be used in the wars to come if the Twilight Organization was not stopped. Soon enough Zone reached the deepest lab which held the test tubes filled with the ambiotic fluid for growing the bio-weapon humanoids. "Alpha team, this is Nighthawk. I've located the main lab! Repeat I have located the main lab! I'll start extracting the Intel from the main database now, remain on standby!" Zone spoke into his stopwatch phone.

After verifying with his team Zone walked across the empty lab and began to hack into the main database to download what was written in explicit detail on how the process of creating the bio-weapon humanoids went about. Zone read up on what was required before he installed a worm to eat away at the Intel on the computer mainframes. Unfortunately tampering with the files set off a security alarm which alerted the guards of his whereabouts.

"Halt! Stop right there! Don't make a move! Or we'll open fire!" The lead security commanded as Zone pulled out his sword from behind his back and the guards started to open fire. In the rage of the hellfire Zone started to rush towards the guards deflecting the bullets from the shots fire at him with his claymore. Rushing towards the guards Zone cut them down one at a time slicing bullets in twine

Finishing off the guards whom were firing at him Zone grabbed the flash drive which had the files downloaded onto it and rushed out the lab and turned down the hall peering around the corner to see reinforcements coming. Zone lunged past and rolled doing a complete one-eighty into a standing postion followed by a constant rush forward in a transition from stillness to running without breaking in-between.

The facility was lit with a dim green hue aside from the red blaring alarm light which flashed. The air filled with a musty scent from the dampness of being undergrown with stagnant water under the metal platform clacking under his black military boots. Zone rushed back through the facility from whence he came in at to escape with his prize.

(I could write more but I was running out of ideas for it, I just did it cause this little exercise seemed lonely without any replies~ :3 ♡♡♡)

• Love
Reactions: Celest