Set The Scene 12

C

Celest

Original poster
Inspiration can be fired up in many different ways. Sometimes it is through pictures, words, or music. The task given to you is to listen to the song below. If need be, listen to it over and over. Write down the scene the music inspires. Allow the music to set the scene.

Want to help me build my playlist? Have a suggestion for a song? Shoot me a private message!​

In the not too distant future of America, after a long and brutal war with two thirds of the world, people are scattered and divided into factions with different purposes and ideologies. There is a prevailing sentiment that Congress no longer represents the best interest of any group any longer. People begin to create their own internal governing bodies and reject the interventions of the government, at times violently.

You live in one such faction, where there is rich soil and an abundance of fossil fuel and other precious minerals and commodities. The government sends wave after wave of soldiers to take what they wish from the area, and your counsel has decided that enough is enough. You will defend and fight for your freedom. Your counsel has effectively declared war against the American Government. Seeing this as a highly unwise decision, you and several others leave and strike out alone. This is your journey into a new life...where will it take you and what struggles will you face?