Set Sail to the Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrubz is happily listening to the storys told around the table. He takes a sip of booze.

The captain was shuffling aroudn the scrolls on the table top as she begin to mentally recite the words that'd activate the spell on the pages. Time was just about up and she wanted to get the crew moved onto the Ula so they could start talkin' shop. Movement caught her eye as she watched two more figures heading their way. Right on time... she thought to herself before she stopped fiddling and looked up to watch everyone else in the room, figuring the two new figures would approach in their own time. Ella's words caught her attention for a moment.

"Pardon the interruption, but I thought science and magic didn't play very nice together?" She questioned, stifling the urge to get up from her seat and move around. She was going to look professional, damnit, at least until the spell was done.

Ellen looked up from her drink and stared at the captain for a bit.
"It's a bit tricky some times but I've figured it out. The physical aspects of the bomb is made with alchemy, the enchantments sorta coat the outside of the bomb. That's about all I can do though, they don't like ta' mix, ya' see." Ellen smirked "Yer' an observant one. Most people don't ask about it."

With the application form in hand Kaia pulls back her shoulders and walk's into the back room to start her new life.
At the table she notices a siren and guessing from all the other application forms in front of her she knows this woman is to be her Captain. Walking up to the table with confidence she say's" excuse me, i have been told i have to hand you this" and holds out her form for the other women to take.
She notices that the room has got quite a few different race's in, so this is to be the crew well there mostly seam to have a sense of humor that's always a good start. She thinks to herself while looking around.

The question Trilk posed was most intriguing. "Hmmm. Iron Death." Unim's eyes suddenly became more serious. His smile faded and he looked more closely at Trilk. "I presume you are not speaking of the the iron death that all dwarven constructs face nor the disease converts flesh to iron until the patients final fate. No..." His eyes focuses on Trilks heavy clothing.

"I suppose you must be speaking of the vulnerability of all the children of Oberon, king of all the Fae. Yes. There is no mistake about it. That is the Iron Death you ask of. Be fearful no longer. I am quite the physician." All the seriousness leaves him and he smiles once more. "I know about your kind and sadly there is no treatment nor cure for such a thing for the Iron Death is no disease or ailment. But as you must know already there are safeguards and wards most helpful. If you are in need of my services, I will treat you properly."

Unim pulls out several four surgical knives with his left hand. "Ash, Elm, Hazel, and Oak. These are my wondrous friends, savior of many." He makes them vanish and with his right hand he reveals four more knives. "Silver, Gold, Obsidian, and Jade. These are my companions, peace bringers and guardians of balance. With these no fae may be harmed. With these creatures of land, sea, and sky are soothed." Unim snaps out of his reverie and puts away his knives. "Sorry for such an outburst. But I wish you not to fear me, for I am here to help." He looks away as if embarrassed.

At the end Unim's confident response Trilk burst out laughing. It was a relived laugh. The type a laugh a person might give when they discover a crisis had been averted.

"Well met, new friend, well met!" he chocked. All prejudices a side it had been many years since he had met a human capable of calming any of his fears. Several human lifetimes in fact. The fact that this human had just done so was remarkable. For the first time since learning there would be a human on this crew he was actually excited at the prospect.

"And to answer the earlier question of why I sought to join this crew the answer is a simple love of travel."

Ashlyn nodded as she listened to Ellen's explanation of how her bombs work. Before she could reply, however, one of the two figures finally approached. She gave the new woman a smile of welcome.

"Yes, I am indeed the one you should give that to." She answered even as she took the scroll from the woman, repeating what she had done several times before. She opened it and scanned over the information present there, and with a nod she looked back up at the woman before her. "This'll do, welcome to the crew." She smiled before nodding at the rest of the amassed beings. "It seems there's one more straggler way back there, so while we wait for him, go ahead and get to know the rest of the crew.

Kaia, Walked over to were the rest of this new crew were gathered,"Merry meet one and all" she says with a smile to the face's that look up upon her arrival. "I'am Kaia nice to meet you all."
"So what we all talking about? oh and not to be rude but can i have one of them pints? my mouth fells like the bottom of a bird cage" she asy's with a slight giggle.

Scrubz chuckles "Merry meet Kaia help yourself, what you doing eating the bottom of a bird cage for sounds weird to me" Scrubz finished with a very large grin

Walking into the bar Cerno looks over at the bar keep then heads over towards the counter "A shot please, mildly strong if you can." he asked the bartender he then sat down and looked over towards the back of the bar. He noticed a small crowd gathered there and figured he was suppose to head that way, scratching his chin he figured he would ask the bartender to be sure. As the bartender handed him his drink he nodded a thank you and gulped it down before asking the man if what he thought was towards the back. "Aye sir, Miss McClain is in the back." He said as he went back to cleaning a glass, Cerno thanked the man then got up and headed towards the back were the captain was to be.

Ashlyn looked up as the long haired man approached, without a word she took his application with a smile. That had to have been her last one. She quickly unfurled it and scanned it over with a nod before she looked back up at the Kirin before her.

'Welcome to the crew." She greeted before she finally let her own body stand from where it had been sitting. She glanced out the window, taking note that it was now dark. Turning to the amassed people she gave a shrill whistle to catch all of their attention before she began to speak.

"The time for waiting, has ended, and so I'd like you all to take a look around." She paused. "These are the folks you're going to be stuck on a ship with for a long amount of time." She spoke the obvious before she held up each of the applications. "We're all but done with these, but I need you all to come and reclaim your won for one last thing." Without further ado, she started to hand them out. She had a spell to do after all. One in which would insure they didn't wind up stabbing each other in their sleep, no matter how much they wanted to. In the back of her mind she hoped none of them minded magically administered tattoos.

Simeon took his application, brows furrowing. He'd lapsed into silence while his crew mates had been conversing, merely listening to all of the storytelling and such that had gone on. Now, though, he was confused, and that made him curious. "What do we need these for?" he asked, figuring that he had been done once he had been accepted. "Do we need to add something else?"

Kaia couldn't but look up at the blue haired guy and laugh "well you know some times you just got to do what you got to do" she said winking "Thanks this isn't to bad i have had worse"

When Miss McClain,Whistled Kaia turned round to see just what her Captain wanted. That's odd why do i want it back i am sure i filled it all out, She thought to her self but walked up and claimed her application back.

Scrubz chuckled at kaia then waves at Cerno "Hey dude take a drink" Scrubz looked at the table "I think there's a few left".

He looked over at his new captain and thought "orders are orders" He picks his application form back up and puts it inside his cape.

Ellen looked back over her own application, frowning. What was wrong? Was it a trick? As a fairy, she was all to familiar with tricks. She held on to it all the same, waiting for orders.

Cerno looked over towards the man who told him to have a drink with a smirk "Already had one mate, but thanks anyways." he replied as he took back his application and stuck it in his pocket. as he awaited the captain to tell them what to do next.

Smiling "One more won't hurt name's Scrubz, you?"

Giving a small chuckle he replied "Cerno, you did call me that are your drunk already?"

Kaia laughs at the going on's in the group and say "Hi there Cerno, I am kaia." Looking at the two guy's standing with her she ask's "so what bring's you to this adventure?."

"Did I". Scratches his head confused. he shrugged his shoulders "Hey ho. pleased to meet you anyway." He also thought of the rest of the crew "It is a pleasure to meet all of you" Scubz picked his booze up "Cheers" Scrubz was genuinely pleased to meet his new ship mates although he wasn't a captain anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.