Server Terminated: Some Posts & And Accounts were lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O_O I'm pretty sure she meant "make sure it doesn't happen again."

I come back and this happens.

o.o

Good thing we had a backup. Just a few days worth of things were lost...easily recoverable. We're an rp forum! We'll create it thrice as powerful as before!

Why would you want them to make sure it happens again? Unless....

*GASP* It's you! You're the culprit! *DUN DUN DUNNNNN!*

Wow. Her-derp. Yeah, that phrase is definitely missing a "doesn't."

Just want to say you guys are awesome at resolving the issue so quickly and getting the site back up in a timely manner. Again wonderful work! :)

I blame Chaos.

Cowardly. Need to falcon punch the perp out a window and into open traffic. Great job on the back-ups though, that reduced the damage a lot!

huh, i feel fucks given increasing, rage returning.

it would seem this has brought me back. so theres a silver lining for you! [/falsearrogance]

All I know is that writing sexy times is not as fun the second time. /sigh.

Either that, or someone REALLY didn't like their stat rolls for my D&D campaign...

I resent the accusation and remark. xP lol

Given that they had access to all that what information was exactly affected? Is this a site wide call to change passwords? Or should we chillax and be extremely appreciative of the staff's abilities to recuperate from such a disaster.

More up to you. The attack was done going after the machine, which most people here wouldn't have access to, so none of the members accounts were compromised.

Id like to thank the staffers for being so dedicated as to get the site back up for us all.....I would also like to say i really woldent mind trying out a few new more painfull treatments on these assholes.

I hadn't been on for maybe a month. Then I finally go online on Tuseday around 2:30 and post on four roleplays including a new one... Now they're all gone as well as the entire newly started roleplay... oh dear. :c that's slightly depressing.
But I'm amazed that it got fixed in under a day. ^_^ Thank you.

I'm confused. I dont understand why a staff member is being told off by other staff members publicly instead of keeping it between themselves.

He was told of in public so that the public would know it wasn't serious and to prevent needless panic.

VAULT WAR IS NOW OPEN, THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.

EDIT: All posts related to the vault war hype have been deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.