1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Server Power Outage Resolved

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The site was down for about two hours. If you were wondering why, there was a freak power outage where all the machines are being hosted.

We will now all blame Moonlit Blade because it is his one year Iwakuversary. THANKS A LOT MOBI FOR KILLING IWAKU! D:

You may resume posting. :D

2. I'M SORRY GUYS. I DIDN'T MEAN IT.

3. You did it at the worst possible time. Someone said something in the cbox that I had the perfect (ridiculously funny) response to, and I couldn't post it. It crushed my soul not being able to say it :(

4. You crushed his soul.....

Mobi, welcome to the hated circle.

5. ... The company we have supporting our net is for some reason not catching the space-kitten server. It works sometimes, but it keeps "not finding it." And it's been going off and on all day today so far. O.o

6. You mean there's a group of people who are hated!? I'M FINALLY HOME.

7. Moonie is a real boy?

8. DAMMIT RORY. YES, I'M A REAL BOY.

9. Topic is now closed. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.