Server Error

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lewi, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Hey, i'm sure at one point or another everyone has gotten the server error. The server is too busy at the moment thing? I posted this in bug reports and never got a reply. Is there anything being done to try to expand the server so we won't get kicked off the site or something? I can barely manage to get on before i'm kicked off most of the time. All I wanna know is, is there anything being done to help fix this. Please and thank you!!!

2. I was JUST about to reply to it. XD

It's not an error so much as a crash prevention. If too many people are loading up the database at once it'll crash the whole server. D: Better to block a few people than everything going BOOM.

It's not suppose to be happening this often, though, so we're trying to sort out the problem and get it fixed. >< We have a VERY VERY VERY large system in comparison to our actual activity, so we have a weird bug somewhere.

And since I am a retard and Vay is still learning, we're taking forever figuring it out. XD
  3. Lol was just curious. Thanks Diana!
  4. Yes, I was getting it at some point. But, that is a really good idea as well, Diana. I myself, wouldn't want this awesome site to crash! D: