SERVER CRASH = BIG SUCKBALLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if it's an error or not, but the e-mail for resetting password information seemed to take awhile...

On a side note, please delete the "xindarisagain" account if possible. That was totally my bad....

Eheh...wrong place for errors. But the request stands, at least.

Ugh...so much gone. But I think I actually backed up my Iwaku World character...time to go looking.

This sucks so bad... I can't believe we lost everything! :cry:

Well, we'll just have to stay strong and make it again!

*stares at Tempest*

Did someone pay a random guy to come here an be dramatic?

*pokes Tempest*

I WANT PICTURES OF THE DEAD SERVER BEING MAIMED, BURNED AND FORCED TO WATCH RERUNS OF JAY LENO >:E

...I blame this entirely upon Isabella. It's clearly her fault. :)

Jokes. Well done Diana for resurrecting as much as she has. Having seen several server crashes, she's done a bloody good job.

Now everyone grab your tools and get rebuilding. ON THE DOUBLE, SLAGS.

I would like to personally apologize for this happening.

I was only checking that backups were being made and not the content. For some reason the backup system was not backing up databases, but I was able to recover almost all files and (some) parts of databases but Diana had to do a lot of reconstruction.

For those who have more tech knowledge: the system now is running on a RAID1 array in addition to backups.

Something in the file system was corrupt and file records may have been pointing to a completely different file than it was supposed to (or none at all).

/ties Asmo up/ Give it a rest Asmupuu, its not really his fault X3

You're still my favorite hostman, Hostman. XD No one else would have spent two days hunting down backups for me.

*Beats isabella with a shovel then sets a church of jared on fire.*

Dead Kut-Ku says what?

NOTHIN' MOTHER FUCKERS!!! KUT-KU DEAD!!!

That's mean, Jesse.....

I mean, Jared was nice enough to help with the site....

*stares at Tempest*

Did someone pay a random guy to come here an be dramatic?

*pokes Tempest*

Hey! No poking!

It is me! Red! I'm not random!

I couldn't get into my old account no matter how much I tried so I made a new one.

"All that hard work, down the drain!"

Just quoting some vidya gaem here. Don't mind me.

RED?! And Nic.........

I DO! I'm just sad I didn't know sooner!

Status
Not open for further replies.