Serious Question about the sexy, steamy R.P.G.'s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberstammführer Schrodinger

"I am eferyvare und novare at once!"
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
HORRIBLE CREEP
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Early Morning Hours.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Detective, Action-Adventure, Mystery, Crime, D.C. Comics-types. Magical and medieval Fantasy. "Hellsing" and certain Anime like "Fullmetal Alchemist."
I was born in 1979, but what if my online Character is thirteen, and the other Person's Character is much much older, and she wants a sexy, steamy romance in our R.P.G.?

I do not want to be in the APPEARANCE of being against the Rules ... oh, she is near my Age too, and her Character is older than her by quite a bit, but the Character I wanted to use, the Cardinal Prince was born in 979 Anno Domini and is thirteen in the time Period we are doing the R.P.G.

So I guess my Question is, even if the R.P.G.ers are legal, what about the Characters?

Would that rouse the Suspicions of those in charge of Iwaku?

I want to be ONE HUNDRED PERCENT in the right, because the Rules and Regulations of this Site are extremely black and white about the sexy, steamy R.P.G.'s.

Technically speaking the youngest characters are allowed in sexual or erotic roleplaying are thirteen. The issues around this makes the lines murky, however. One thing is for certain that is not allowed: you can't emphasize the sexual immaturity or 'childlikeness' of the younger-aged characters. Don't emphasize their undeveloped sexual characteristics or give them a more childlike mindset, since this can be taken as alluding to even much younger ages despite the claims of them being thirteen, fourteen and so on.

Technically speaking the youngest characters are allowed in sexual or erotic roleplaying are thirteen. The issues around this makes the lines murky, however. One thing is for certain that is not allowed: you can't emphasize the sexual immaturity or 'childlikeness' of the younger-aged characters. Don't emphasize their undeveloped sexual characteristics or give them a more childlike mindset, since this can be taken as alluding to even much younger ages despite the claims of them being thirteen, fourteen and so on.
Thank GOD I asked!

I am VERY glad you answered that for me! I will use a different Character for this Girl's R.P.G. that she wants me to do with her. Normally, I hate sexy R.P.G.'s, but she promised me it would be romantic.

Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate it. It is just that when I wrote this Novella that got published in a Collection of short Stories, the Cardinal Prince was thirteen in 992 Anno Domini, and he got married (and had Sex) to his seventeen-year-old Mistress, the Titan Princess of Saturn. Even in the 1700's eleven, twelve, and thirteen-year-old Girls were getting married to Members of Nobility and Royalty, so I had thought (and incorrectly at that) that if I placed the Year a thousand Years ago, the CONTEXT would make it okay.

But, I will just use another Character. I am glad I was too scared to do it with her.

No, the Cardinal Prince is thirteen in 992, but he is even more mature than his thirty-six-year-old Father. I am just going to play it safe and use some Character older.

Thanks again, Miss!

Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate it. It is just that when I wrote this Novella that got published in a Collection of short Stories, the Cardinal Prince was thirteen in 992 Anno Domini, and he got married (and had Sex) to his seventeen-year-old Mistress, the Titan Princess of Saturn. Even in the 1700's eleven, twelve, and thirteen-year-old Girls were getting married to Members of Nobility and Royalty, so I had thought (and incorrectly at that) that if I placed the Year a thousand Years ago, the CONTEXT would make it okay.
Hmm, I don't think you'd get in trouble with your characters being 13 and 17 years old respectively. Both are still under 18 years of age and the age gap isn't too large, either. :o I was only speaking of a situation where your characters have incredibly large age gaps and the younger character is very much more immature compared to the other. ^^;; I think you're good to go.

Hmm, I don't think you'd get in trouble with your characters being 13 and 17 years old respectively. Both are still under 18 years of age and the age gap isn't too large, either. :o I was only speaking of a situation where your characters have incredibly large age gaps and the younger character is very much more immature compared to the other. ^^;; I think you're good to go.
Oh, I see; okay, thank you! I misread the original Reply. I read it again, and received some mental Clarification. No, the Girl that private messaged me said her Character was 110 but appeared to be twenty-five ... some of the R.P.G.'s are so complex in this Place. I did all of mine at S.M.U., PhoenixCrash, LordOfThe.Net, Dimensional Palace, Dream Twilight, Paradise, and a few others like AngelAbode.net. And that was all freeform in Chatrooms. This Place is MONSTROUS in Scope!

I think it is exciting seeing whole Worlds, no whole Universes and Dimensions opened up for Role-playing Games here.

Thanks again. But, I will use the Cardinal King for this Girl's Game. He is thirty-six. I am thirty-seven, so it should be a good R.P.G.

Thank you, Miss!

Reactions: Hana
Hey cool, Hana did a pretty good job grabbing this but I just want to make sure that everything is all smooth so I'm going to emphasize a few points!

- Even if a character is an 8495 year-old vampire demon, if there are references to their "sleek prepubescent body" or something else weird and shady like that, it's not cool.

- 13 is a chosen age because it's easiest to choose an age but roleplaying a character that seems like a six-year-old or something even though it's claimed that they're not will probably land the person in hot water. Especially if there are frequent references that make it seem like child predator behavior.

- Age gaps might squick some people out but as long as it follows the rules, that is not the concern.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hana and Astaroth
(O.O.C.) Well, I had always imagined the Cardinal Prince (who is thirteen at time of Death and Reincarnation) as muscular, powerful, mature, virtuous, and he had the Capabilities of destroying Stone and Rock with one Punch.

I am keeping things safe! I apologise if I caused a Ruckus. That was TOTALLY my Fault! My fellow Role-player wanted a romantic, sexy, steamy R.P.G. when I was uneasy, but she was NOT OKAY WITH MY CHARACTER BEING THIRTEEN. That was my Fault for not clarifying that, and I take full Responsibility. It is just I wrote these Characters in Stone back in 1999, and I was so adamant that my Role-playing Characters would take the Forms of my published and non-published Novellas and short Stories here in these R.P.G.'s. that I did not want to give up the Concept of my favourite Character who just happened to be thirteen ... and who got married at thirteen to a seventeen-year-old in a Novella I got published several Years ago.

Again, my most humble and contrite Apologies for causing a Stir. It was nobody's Fault but mine. I claim Responsibility and hold only myself Accountable for any Problems my Posts may have incurred.

I guess I love my Characters more than I love the R.P.G. @___@;;; Someone slap me the next time I act stubborn.

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth and Jorick
Status
Not open for further replies.