Serial Killers

Status
Not open for further replies.
/(sorry for the wait.. I really hope he's okay, and let me know if I should change anything :] )
- Name: Sepiroth Von Silencia
- Age (All are generally the same age, late teens to early twenties):19
- Appearance (try to use pictures):
bda1627c0bf09b1fb3b25dc7107947435479b698_r.jpg
(his hair went prematurely white..)
- Height: 6'6
- Weight: underweight, very underweight
- 'Job': teaches ballet
  • History: {Sepiroth speaks to a victim} the young man breezes in and sits down slowly, it takes you some moments to realise that he is indeed male. With an elegant hand he places a finger under your chin and tilts your head up so you meet his gleaming yet cold green eyes. He crosses his long legs, causing his pants to crinkle slightly. He clasps his long and elegant fingers together, his plumb nail polish shines a little and is highlighted by his fingerless lace gloves. He tilts his head at you like a curious bird and his once blonde hair- now washed out by the cruelty of life- falls over his face. You wonder if he'll ever speak, but speak he does.

"so full of life.." he whispers in a flat voice. "so full of life.." he reaches over and places a hand to your cheek. "so warm.. so warm.." he moves his hand down from your cheek and to your neck, tracing your juglar vain he licks his lips. He suddenly leans back and tilts his head, listening to a voice that only he can hear. "He says that before I get to work, I should tell you a little bit about myself.. and it does not do to argue with him.."

he clears his throat before standing up and folding his arms. "my dear girl, allow me to declare that I like to torture! I like the feeling of the knife in my hand, I like seeing the victim helpless and struggling in their restraints, I like watching the gleam of the knife dancing in their eyes, I like tasting their tears, I like to be their God if only for that time!" he spreads his arms. "I most of all love the blood!" he cuts a thin and shallow cut on your cheek, he watches the blood drip before wiping some away tenderly with his finger. He then places the bloodied finger to his lips and licks it.

"I had no life, that is all I will say about my childhood.. or rather lack of, I was taught what it meant to suffer." a strange look enters his eyes. "I often wished to die." he shakes his head. "regardless of what anyone will tell you, the past never fades! It's like a festering wound that keeps teasing you, claws that dig into you deeper as the years go on!" he gazes at the knife. "the knife that cuts deeper into your heart and kills a bit of you every day.. bit by bit.. bit..by..bit.."

He lowers his head and let's out a soft, elegant.. yet sad and crazed laugh. "after many years, I took fate into my own hands.. I-I didn't mean for them to die though!" he says with clenched fists. "because then.. I became totally alone, until I starting hearing them.. he more then her, because he was always more dominant..." he pauses. "what do they say? oh.. this and that." he says vaguely. "but the point is.. I had never lived, never really lived.. until I turned the tables.. and each scream they cried brought me to life, and for the first time.. I lived." he shuts his eyes. "I never realised how beautiful blood looks, how transcendent it is when compared with other liquids and colours. Blood is truly wine of the Gods, and delightful to bathe in.."

the left corner of his lip curls in a smirk. "it was then that my Demon awakened.. it was then that I knew what my raison 'd etre is.. to keep myself alive, to truly be able to live.. I must kill.. the second time I killed someone, it truly opened my eyes. He was a very handsome man, but oh so dull. I can admire the beauty in people, but when that's all they are.. naturally they should not live. As you can see, I am not built to openly attack people.. so I bided my time and slipped a nice little drug into his drink- the old fool had no idea!" he giggles softly to himself. "naturally I restrained him to the bed, and woke him up by putting a wet towel over his face and pouring icy water onto it. It was amusing to watch him choke and splutter, that self religious fool that was blinded by the supposed superiority of his age was quickly reduced to a sobbing brat! I had not even started.."

he has a strange look of blissful delight on his face. "cutting into his flesh was easer then I thought. I enjoyed making shallow cuts all across his body, a tiny map with pathways of blood. And when the blood began to gush out of his mouth when I began to dig deeper, I was delighted! Though his screaming eventually started to annoy me, it was like a sheep bleating.. and his eyes were like watery marbles, IT WAS PATHTIC!" he suddenly roars. "he should have had the decorum to take his fate like a man!" he pulls the turned up neck of his polo neck shirt- showing a flash of a infected looking scar upon his neck. "so I dealt with those accordingly. After I killed him.. well.. sometime after that, I eventually found like minded people.. I found the family I never had.."

he leans close, his feminine face now becomes a statuesque mask. "I hope you aren't a screamer, and I really hope you aren't a starer.. after all.. your voice is cute and your eyes are inspiring.. I'd hate to have to remove both.." he holds the knife over you and whispers. "we have a long night ahead of us, the strong will do what the strong will and the weak will endure what the weak must!" the that's when the girl began to scream..

- Name: Mitchell Salem

- Height: 6'1 ft

- Weight: 180 lbs

- 'Job': The Janitor

- Personality:

Mitchell is a very awkward man. He's very robotic in nature, due mostly to his crippling OCD. Mitchell has anxiety, often causing him to obsess over his work and overthink the possible outcomes of his actions. His OCD does come with one pro (if you could call it that), he very is observant.

Nothing can slip by Mitchell unnoticed. He is a God-awful liar, and can't hide his emotions to save his life. He has severe dependency issues on the people around him. He's more likely to follow whoever seems to be in charge at the time, doing basically whatever they ask of him. Hell, he'd even decide to be the clean up man to a bunch of killers.

-History:

Mitchell grew up in a middle class home. He didn't always get what he wanted, but he got what he needed. He developed many rituals in his childhood home, some of which he still practices today. The lights must be turned on and off 20 times, the room has to be in perfect order, and God forbid if he didn't sprinkle salt under his door every night.

Always one to flock to the call of peer pressure, Mitchell gladly let others lead for him throughout his childhood. Nothing seemed to change really since becoming an adult, he was just able to do more things that a teenager couldn't.

No one really knows why Mitchell blindly follows the orders of others. Some say it was abuse, but he grew up in a loving home. Some say it was school bullying, but he was in fact apart of the bullies gang (isn't this what the kids call it nowadays?).

As Proverbs 29:18 state: Where there is no vision, the people perish. If Mitchell didn't have anybody to follow, he would surely cease to exist.

Sorry that this took longer than probably expected, my brain was totally frozen on what to do with this character.

Stephen Xiahou.jpg If the role of the abuser, or any role whatsoever, is still available, here is my input (I will be very active):

Name: Ryan Calloway
Appearance: Tall, light-brown/blonde hair, clear blue eyes, well-dressed
Height: 5'11
Weight: 175 lbs
Job: University student
Personality: Ryan is a young and carefree individual with a high IQ level, and is known to be a charmer, complete with the ability to lie remorsefully and to act as a decoy. He shows respect to those who deserve it, but is more than willing to put a superior back in line if he feels it is necessary. He is an intellectual, having participated in hacker groups since he was 14, and he knows his way around words and puzzles of all sorts. However, he is a merciless fighter and only spares his targets when he feels that it will be beneficial for himself to do so. He enjoys trying to be the funny one, as he has a good sense of humour, but he knows when to fall back in line and follow orders when instructed. Because of this, he prefers to act as a follower rather than as a leader.
History: Ryan was raised in a wealthy family and went to a very good private school in his childhood years. However, this opened up an opportunity for learning how to hack, as well as educating him in the ways of the world. When he was 17, his girlfriend Katy became pregnant with his child, which he discovered shortly before he chose to leave to go to university. He now has a two year old son, Matthew, who he rarely sees and scarsely gets into contact with Katy, often only to send money. However, he prefers the reward of hard-earned money to starting his own family, and would rather focus on his professionalism than his child. Ever since, he has been devoted to helping his fellow companions evade capture and taking care of their victims.
Skills: Ryan's best skills include hacking, riddle-solving, close combat, driving, lying, seducing and strategising. He is also more than capable with a handgun and has some training in sharpshooting/sniping, cooking and freerunning. He is also knowledgeable in medicine and mathematics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning: Your IC thread is a month idle. That means it's eligible for archiving.

Better post in it quick before it gets sent to the graveyard!

@Dawn

I have been trying to get a hold of the RP creator, @Nells, to let them know about the idleness of the thread but he/she hasn't been on in several weeks.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dawn
Status
Not open for further replies.