I watch too much TV
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
- My Usual Online Time
- I am online for a few hours a day, if not busy with life stuff i may post a bit more.
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Advanced
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- I am open to both and no primarily like any more to play then each other.
- Favorite Genres
- Modern Roleplay's , Fandom Roleplays, Sci Fi roleplays, Liberteen, pretty much anything with good plot.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- anything that doesn't have good plot or interesting plots.
Humans aren't the only species on earth, there were folklore and stories about different species, the werewolf who was cursed from the moon. The vampire, the monster who drinks human blood, and the other stories that scared children from going outside at night. But everyone knew that all of those stories were fake, but they were all wrong.
Serenity Point is the most prominent home for the supernatural, for years the CIA have been tracking the species throughout American soil. Every place they went the CIA would try and kill them, or something worse would. But when Serenity Point was opened in the early 1700's, at first it was like any normal town, until more and more vampires, werewolves, witches, angels and reapers appeared in the town. After a fire in 1800s it was assumed to be too dangerous for the supernatural species to live there, but it was the perfect spot to hide.
Throughout the years, each supernatural family raised their children here, whether they stayed to raise there children because they also were supernatural, or stayed because they don't wanna be killed.
But some are wondering how the supernatural species have declined through the years, and have been searching for these monsters, wanting revenge or just hate the creatures. Serenity Point isn't what it seems...