Serenity Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name- Peter Quill

Cannon- Guardians of the Galaxy

Appearance- (You can post an image if you like)
peter-quill.jpg

Biography- (If you feel lazy, just link a wikia)-All the important stuff
Character Powers, Abilities, Equipment and Stuff- Enhanced Durability, expert combantant, Exprert thief, expert marksman, Master pilot, Hadron Blaster, Quad blasters, electric bolas, helmet,jet boot attachments, Translator implant,star-lord uniform, plasma sphere, holographic scanner and gravity mine

Name- Cameron Goodkin
Cannon- Stitchers
Appearance- (You can post an image if you like)-
430.1x1.jpg

Biography- Classified government information
Character Powers, Abilities, Equipment and Stuff- No powers but he is a neuroscientist and is intelligent and will easily get into a shouting match if you say he can't, he's a hacker and has come back from the dead for a bit. He has become braver since coming back from death.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Name- Peter Quill

Cannon- Guardians of the Galaxy

Appearance- (You can post an image if you like)
peter-quill.jpg

Biography- (If you feel lazy, just link a wikia)-All the important stuff
Character Powers, Abilities, Equipment and Stuff- Enhanced Durability, expert combantant, Exprert thief, expert marksman, Master pilot, Hadron Blaster, Quad blasters, electric bolas, helmet,jet boot attachments, Translator implant,star-lord uniform, plasma sphere, holographic scanner and gravity mine

Name- Cameron Goodkin
Cannon- Stitchers
Appearance- (You can post an image if you like)-
430.1x1.jpg

Biography- Classified government information
Character Powers, Abilities, Equipment and Stuff- No powers but he is a neuroscientist and is intelligent and will easily get into a shouting match if you say he can't, he's a hacker and has come back from the dead for a bit. He has become braver since coming back from death.
Looks great! Approved

Oh, I may switch CSes soon. Index isn't quite as memorable as a certain other scientific loli.

@Kaykay

You've got me worried here :|

Nah but Last Order > Index 10/10

• Useful
Nah but Last Order > Index 10/10

Imma stop spamming your CS Cromartie, but I'll finish by saying that you just got a significant character upgrade. Last Order is a much, much better character than Index.

And I just realized this is someone's RP lol. Sorry Cromartie.

And I just realized this is someone's RP lol. Sorry Cromartie.
Imma stop spamming your CS Cromartie, but I'll finish by saying that you just got a significant character upgrade. Last Order is a much, much better character than Index.
XP No problem guys; you're just giving the post more publicity jks
Oh, I may switch CSes soon. Index isn't quite as memorable as a certain other scientific loli.

@Kaykay
You can do a duo if you like

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Last.Order.full.676715.jpg

~Name~
Last Order

~Canon~
A Certain Magical Index

~Biography~
Last Order is the final clones of the Misaka Network, model number 2001. She was never intended to be sacrificed by Accelerator, instead acting as a way to control the Misaka Network. When the Level Six experiment ended, she was released, but was implanted with a virus to make the Misaka Network members go beserk and attack everything within sight.

At great injury to himself, Accelerator saved her, and for a time they lived together, a fact that Accelerator was very grumpy about, but seemed to secretly enjoy having her around on some level which we all know why that is :|.

Later, she was kidnapped in a plot to create an artifical angel, and after Accelerator rescued her after even more personal injury to himself, he left to work for a secret organization bent on controlling Academy City. Or something. Aleister is amysterious bastard.

After the events that led to Accelerator's capture by the Organization, Last Order was left to a certain Anti-Skill officer, until she was taken to the Nova Corps.

~Character Powers, Abilities, Equipment and Stuff~
Last Order is a Level 3 Electromaster. As such, she can pick electronic locks and sense electromagnetic waves.
She is also the base command for the Misaka Network, and is an administrator for the telepathic group. As such she can choose what knowledge flows through the group, and additionally she can issue high level commands that Misaka Clones cannot ignore.
She can also screw with Accelerator's powers if she so chooses :) @Kaykay
She possesses a set of goggles that allows her to see the electromagnetic waves that she can sense.
Finally, like all Misaka Clones and Accelerator himself, she has to wear a collar to transmit information to the Misaka Network across dimensions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.