Serendark: The Yarrow Maiden

I wont be able to play this week unless we do it friday after 3pm or sometime saturday.

I can play most times from 4:30 PM to ................... 7:00 AM :D

Saturday will most likely work for me as well.

Saturday it is.

*writes up a character sheet for random Kobold dude*

Yeah it turns out I wont be around this time either. My car partially broke down and I need to bring it in at 2 pm to get it looked at, and after that run a bunch of other errands. I was supposed to be free today but you all know how life is.

Bah, Was looking forward to it being today. Still working with a shoddy internet connection on the home front so I'm back to commuting to the university for their wifi.

Anywho I'll keep an eye out for when ya'll decide to meet up again. Saturday still works the best for me, but set up the time and I'll make it work on my end.

I can't do it this weekend cause it's gonna mark one year for my girlfriend and I.

BUT I SHALL BE THERE IN SPIRIT.

I really dont know if I will be available this weekend. Saturday might work, but I have no idea right now unfortunately.

Do I hear Monday? Anyone for Monday?!

Or tomorrow...

Tomorrow sadly shall not work for me, I'm afraid.

Might be able to pull off Monday, however; I'll let you fine folks know.

Er... More than likely won't be able to do Monday. I have morning and afternoon classes all through the week aside from Friday which is already taken up by another D&D game I'm in. Weekends will probably be the best option for me unless you guys are willing to play in the evenings instead of the afternoons.

Tomorrow would work for me so long as we ended about 5-6 pm. Monday would work so long as it's in the later afternoon evening. my last class gets out at 4:15 mountain and it takes a little time to get back.

Monday can work for me if it is afternoon. This weekend is mostly a nogo for me though.

Anyone for Tuesday? Do I hear Tuesday?