serein's workshop

S

serein

Original poster
serein's codes

the petals told me you loved me but i know it doesn't work that way
hi my name is serein and i kind of wanted to get a feel for coding on this site, so that's why i have a workshop haha. i have been coding for a while now, and the previous site i was on used a lot of bbcode and bbcode+ so i'm hoping i'll get the hang of the bbcode style on here. disclaimer, i code on a small chromebook and in sunrise mode so i have no idea how my codes look on larger computers/midnight mode and it's hard for me to have mobile friendly codes.

my coding style is a very minimalist style and i try to keep it simple to it's easier to navigate. i will include some freebie codes, but please keep the credit in or credit me somewhere in the code because i hate when my codes are used without credit. it's happened a lot to me and it bums me out. i will try and upload a code at least once a week, but it depends on how inspired i'm feeling or how busy i am with school and my job. all the codes i make will be linked in this post so that it's easier to go to them without just constantly scrolling. feel free to post comments or questions in here as well~

rose colored glasses
cherry kisses ✧ FREE
yellow daisies
rose water
free spirit ✧ FREE
dirty laundry
the playlist ✧ FREE
lost in the clouds
playboy

Last edited by a moderator:
✧ preferrably not for use ✧
✧ using as a 1x1 cs code ✧
✧ could be turned into any type of code (i.e. interest check, in-character, etc)
✧ one hidden scroll ✧
✧ hella simple code, easy to change ✧
✧ mobile friendly ✧

roseanne 'rosé' park
birthday : tba
zodiac : tba
singing/speaking : xo

origin : tba
eyes : tba
height : tba
tattoos : xo xo

worst two vices : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec quis varius ipsum, et gravida lectus. Integer aliquam nisi vel porta maximus.
best two virtues : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec quis varius ipsum, et gravida lectus. Integer aliquam nisi vel porta maximus.
habits : tba

family :
- (mother)
- (father)
- (sister)
- (cousin)

trivia :
- tba
- tba
- tba
- tba
- tba
- tba
code by serein

Reactions: sugarplum
✧ not mobile friendly ✧
✧ free to use ✧
✧ using as a cs code ✧
✧ could be turned into any type of code (i.e. interest check, in-character, etc)
✧ one hidden scroll ✧
✧ hella simple code, easy to change ✧

Name Here

name- tba
nicknames- tba
age- tba
gender- tba
sexuality- tba
birthday- tba
zodiac- tba
occupation- tba

height- tba
weight- tba
hair- tba
eyes- tba
style- 01 02 03

vices- tba, tba, tba, tba, tba
virtues- tba, tba, tba, tba, tba

likes- tba, tba, tba, tba, tba
dislikes- tba, tba, tba, tba, tba

background- tba
code by serein

Code:
[div=margin: auto; height: 286px; width: 600px; border: 1px solid black; background: white;][div=border: solid white 17px; height: 240px; width: 560px;][div=background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/882414cefb80eaafed363aa9d7876eb2/tumblr_pn1tmcNQJS1txpbhu_1280.png); height: 247px; width: 250px; background-size: cover;][/div] [div=margin-top: -245px; margin-left: 265px; height: 247px; width: 300px; overflow: hidden;][div=height: 247px; width: 110%; overflow-y: scroll; margin-left: 5%; padding-right: 5%; font-size: 11px; text-transform: lowercase] [div=text-align: justify; width: 285px; color: black;] [div=height: 46px; width: 290px; font-size: 40px; text-align: center; border-bottom: 3px solid #d8d5d3; font-family: Dancing Script;]Name Here [/div]
name- tba
nicknames- tba
age- tba
gender- tba
sexuality- tba
birthday- tba
zodiac- tba
occupation- tba

height- tba
weight- tba
hair- tba
eyes- tba
style- 01 02 03

vices- tba, tba, tba, tba, tba
virtues- tba, tba, tba, tba, tba

likes- tba, tba, tba, tba, tba
dislikes- tba, tba, tba, tba, tba

background- tba

[/div][/div][/div][div=text-align: center; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 5px;]code by serein[/div][/div][/div]

✧ mobile friendly but ugly ✧
✧ preferrably not free to use ✧
✧ using as a cs code but can be an ic post ✧
✧ one hidden scroll ✧
✧ very simple, but you will have to change the title dimensions to fit character names ✧

KIM YERIN

name : kim ye-rin
nickname : yeri, kool-aid (int. fans relate)
d.o.b : january 21st
zodiac : aquarius
sexuality : bisexual

height : 5'9
eyes : dark brown but loves to wear green, grey, and honey-colored contacts
hair : blue/silver
piercings : various ear piercings
tattoos : xo xo
scars : various tattoos from a car accident
fc/vc : pristin roa

hobbies : photography, collaging, painting
likes : indie music, coffee, aesthetic cafes, photoshoots, nice clothes, honey flavored things
dislikes : sour candy, waking up early, super hot days, being bored
favorite activities : painting, bike riding

vices : internalizes things, blunt, clumsy, reserved, jealous, anxious
virtues : bright, friendly, romantic, supportive, creative, playful

background :
yerin was born as the youngest child between her two parents. they were really fortunate to have one son and one daughter, as that's all they ever wanted. her brother, yonghwa, was ten years older than her so they had a large gap between them, but were still very close while growing up. the girl had very pretty features as a child, big eyes, silky hair, and a bright and bubbly personality. after getting a lot of comments from the neighbors in their seoul apartment complex, she decided to get her daughter into modeling.

it was just simple brands that needed a refreshing kid to model their line, and that's what she did. her modeling career soon turned into a view commercial here and there, nothing too crazy. she had a pretty normal childhood in her opinion. in middle school, yerin decided to stop her jobs and focus on school, while she used the excuse of wanting time to study, it wasn't the truth. in actuality, the girl was pretty bullied for her appearance, due to puberty not being the kindest to her in her opinion. her lips were always quite full and they were mocked whenever she wore products on them, alongside her height.

due to the fact she is quite clumsy, her height made it even worse and she was often called names and made fun of. her middle school life was brutal, which was why she was quite happy her dad got a promotion in the heart of seoul and they had to move. her new high school was a chance to rewrite herself, so she did. yerin found ways to 'glow up' in a sense. she got a lot of ear piercings and dyed her hair, got new clothes, and just acted as if she was a model once again. it didn't take long for her to be popular for her good looks and fun loving personality. school became enjoyable.

yerin ended up acting a play which resulted in her being scouted. a month later, she was a trainee and taking a lot of acting lessons and classes, while doing modeling on the side. it was difficult, but it was worth it. she soon had to take lessons outside of school and graduated early in order to dedicate more time to her work. it took her a lot of working, starting off in mv's to playing small roles in dramas, yerin has finally landed a decent role in a new drama. she plays the second lead female in a brand new romantic drama, which she's excited about.

two years ago, when yerin was coming back from a shoot overseas, she got into a car accident. her manager was the one driving her and while the girl slept, he drove a while to get her home. he said the car came out of nowhere without headlights on, which resulted in the side of the car being hit, hitting the passenger side, but luckily yerin had been sleeping in the seat right behind that. the crash still resulted in injuries and left her with scars. these scars have since been covered up by tattoos, at least the worst ones.

other :
- she is allergic to strawberries
- often is teased for her thin lips
- never is able to stay awake for the new year
- watches the same romance movies when she's sad
- is very open about her dieting
- scared of wasps
- doesn't like small animals because she's scared of hurting them due to how clumsy she is

why did you agree to do this show : "i wanted to do this show because i've always enjoyed watching it whenever it's on. it seems like so much fun and it would be nice to meet other actors and idols in a very casual and comfortable setting. plus, isn't it romantic? this might also be an opportunity for me to get advice and tips for my new role, since i'm pretty new at the whole romance thing."

ideal type : "someone tall with pretty eyes and a nice smile. i have always liked that type where they are cold on the outside but warm on the inside. pretty difficult to find someone like that right? haha. but honestly anyone that treats my parents kindly is the perfect match. it'd just be a plus if they had those other things. i do think it’s hard to have an ideal type though. i always change my mind."
the model
code by serein

• Thank You
✧ mobile friendly but ugly ✧
✧ preferrably not free to use ✧
✧ using as a cs code ✧
✧ one hidden scroll ✧

your desired quote goes here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus ornare lorem vel purus consequat auctor. Donec non imperdiet lorem. Phasellus dapibus congue leo et fringilla. Ut luctus iaculis libero, ut auctor quam blandit ac. Praesent sit amet nisl sed risus pharetra luctus nec ut felis. Phasellus vitae lorem libero. Vivamus eros lacus, eleifend sed pulvinar non, dapibus nec purus. Praesent vitae laoreet neque.

Nunc dictum ut elit et dignissim. Vivamus mauris nibh, iaculis ac velit at, ornare sagittis neque. Curabitur laoreet venenatis metus, id congue elit tincidunt non. In velit libero, porttitor nec libero sit amet, elementum fermentum dolor. Nam eget ex venenatis, fringilla nunc vel, finibus nibh. Aliquam aliquet justo vel risus vehicula, et mollis ante venenatis. Ut lectus nisi, aliquet eget felis a, rhoncus rutrum ex. Donec mi arcu, pellentesque id rhoncus sit amet, pulvinar pellentesque nulla

name here
here here here here here
code by serein

• Love
✧ not mobile friendly at all ✧
✧ free to use ✧
✧ might try to make a mobile friendly ver. but idk man ✧
✧ using as a cs code ✧
✧ could be an ic code ✧
✧ one hidden scroll, just scroll on the love ✧

love: |luv| - n.
1. an intense affection for another person based on personal or familial ties 2. the deep tenderness, affection, and concern felt for a person with whom one has a relationship.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas et justo vitae sem lacinia volutpat at ultricies risus. Etiam semper auctor nisl consectetur hendrerit. Morbi bibendum urna non pulvinar dictum. Quisque vel nunc a nibh dictum mattis quis blandit justo. Phasellus non semper justo. Sed porta tellus sed velit molestie, ut molestie nisi dapibus. Integer lacinia ante turpis, at imperdiet nibh suscipit id. Donec a ultricies orci. Integer viverra sit amet nibh vitae porttitor. Morbi elementum interdum diam, in hendrerit tellus ultricies et. Pellentesque in enim diam. Pellentesque id diam ut urna commodo mollis.

Morbi eleifend mi in vulputate lobortis. Aliquam vel aliquet ex, tincidunt elementum dolor. Integer auctor faucibus enim vel facilisis. Fusce euismod enim eu mi consectetur, a commodo nunc consequat. Quisque vel urna eget odio consectetur blandit. Etiam sodales semper nisi ut pharetra. Integer et eleifend est.
code by serein

Code:
[div=height: 245px;][div=width: 500px; height: 230px; background: white; margin: auto;][div=float: left; height: 190px; width: 190px; position: relative; top: 19px; left: 0px; overflow: hidden;][div=height: 190px; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; margin-left: 10%; padding-right: 10%; font-size: 10.5px; text-transform: lowercase] [div=text-align: justify; width: 185px; color: black;] [div=margin: auto; border: 10px solid transparent; line-height: 17px; position: relative; top: 20px;]love: |luv| - n.

1. an intense affection for another person based on personal or familial ties 2. the deep tenderness, affection, and concern felt for a person with whom one has a relationship.[/div]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas et justo vitae sem lacinia volutpat at ultricies risus. Etiam semper auctor nisl consectetur hendrerit. Morbi bibendum urna non pulvinar dictum. Quisque vel nunc a nibh dictum mattis quis blandit justo. Phasellus non semper justo. Sed porta tellus sed velit molestie, ut molestie nisi dapibus. Integer lacinia ante turpis, at imperdiet nibh suscipit id. Donec a ultricies orci. Integer viverra sit amet nibh vitae porttitor. Morbi elementum interdum diam, in hendrerit tellus ultricies et. Pellentesque in enim diam. Pellentesque id diam ut urna commodo mollis.

Morbi eleifend mi in vulputate lobortis. Aliquam vel aliquet ex, tincidunt elementum dolor. Integer auctor faucibus enim vel facilisis. Fusce euismod enim eu mi consectetur, a commodo nunc consequat. Quisque vel urna eget odio consectetur blandit. Etiam sodales semper nisi ut pharetra. Integer et eleifend est.

[/div][/div][/div] [div=float: right; background:URL(https://i-h1.pinimg.com/564x/4a/e6/53/4ae653b121e40a5bbb443ee123acc06f.jpg); height: 230px; width: 145px; background-size: cover; position: relative; right: 150px;][/div]  [div=background:URL(https://i-h1.pinimg.com/564x/bf/ab/83/bfab831f323d0b5d9ac4f4045203ffcd.jpg); height: 230px; width: 145px; background-size: cover; position: relative; left: 355px;][/div] [div=text-align: center; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 3px;]code by serein[/div][/div][/div]

• Love
✧mobile friendly ✧
✧ preferably not free use ✧
✧ using as an ic code for a 1x1 ✧
✧ one hidden scroll, just scroll on the text and you're good to go✧

name : jiniya mahishya
outfit : xo

"i lost my way all the way to you and in you, i found the way back to me"

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi lobortis interdum vestibulum. Fusce sapien velit, dignissim eu vulputate in, posuere nec sapien. Proin id maximus nisi, sit amet cursus sem. Pellentesque in lectus magna. Suspendisse semper tellus gravida, laoreet neque eu, egestas risus. Nullam eget augue vulputate, convallis tortor sed, iaculis leo. Morbi quis mauris quis tellus convallis efficitur at feugiat libero. Praesent ut consectetur mi. Curabitur gravida mi eu vehicula malesuada.

Ut quam velit, pellentesque quis dapibus vel, molestie id arcu. Nunc finibus elit nulla, sit amet fringilla ligula egestas non. Duis nibh lorem, fermentum in purus quis, iaculis sollicitudin felis. Aliquam erat volutpat. Mauris gravida, ante et tempus vestibulum, mauris arcu egestas nunc, non faucibus sem ante in sem. Nunc ut rhoncus leo. Vivamus in urna consectetur, semper purus et, sagittis enim. Maecenas et enim sit amet arcu iaculis mattis sed at leo. Donec semper orci et erat consectetur semper. Suspendisse potenti. Vivamus lorem metus, vestibulum vel justo sit amet, tincidunt eleifend dolor. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Ut quis mauris a enim accumsan posuere at non nunc. Morbi placerat vehicula orci et interdum. Pellentesque sed augue ac tellus sollicitudin luctus eu ut ante. Donec in erat in orci ultricies iaculis ut in felis. Cras ac tincidunt tortor. Maecenas at sem justo. Nam viverra malesuada commodo. Suspendisse convallis vehicula libero, eget feugiat velit lobortis vitae. Suspendisse potenti. Phasellus ut maximus nunc. Sed quis mollis neque. Aliquam iaculis mauris a risus auctor, at gravida justo tincidunt. Ut hendrerit eros eget accumsan interdum.
code by serein

• Love
Reactions: Bubs and sugarplum
✧ mobile friendly ✧
✧ a cs code but could be used for anything else ✧
✧ have to change the positioning of the name text depending on the length ✧

FIRST NAME
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed quis tellus eget ante accumsan laoreet ac a nunc. Morbi laoreet dolor vitae magna maximus, nec euismod augue suscipit. Nulla facilisi. Maecenas vel nulla eget dolor molestie consectetur at a dolor. Ut auctor suscipit augue, eget hendrerit sem. Fusce a sollicitudin erat. Phasellus sit amet dui maximus, blandit arcu eget, commodo dolor. Quisque tempus tellus vel nunc pellentesque aliquet.

Aliquam feugiat volutpat metus, venenatis fermentum metus vestibulum eu. Nunc in justo id nulla tincidunt cursus. Donec turpis sapien, tincidunt vitae dui in, finibus sagittis elit. Sed in feugiat ligula. Sed et imperdiet mauris. Sed euismod varius ligula, non semper felis posuere at. Etiam vel porttitor mi. Vestibulum vel enim non tellus hendrerit malesuada vel vel libero. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Quisque ullamcorper, tortor vel eleifend vestibulum, magna nisi porta justo, in tempor augue orci eu urna. Aenean in lacus molestie, mollis lorem at, dictum ligula.

Donec dapibus massa elit. Aenean ut elit eu mauris maximus lacinia non ac dui. Praesent eget metus nibh. Morbi ut augue suscipit, dapibus quam non, euismod neque. Nunc id suscipit quam. Quisque dictum risus cursus, finibus mauris eu, facilisis purus. Cras vulputate a sapien in lacinia. Vestibulum molestie dui eget malesuada ullamcorper. Maecenas porta feugiat leo, consequat porta turpis vulputate lacinia. Duis aliquam magna vitae tellus pretium egestas.
LAST NAME
code by serein

• Love
✧ mobile friendly ✧
✧ free use ✧
✧ an ic code but could be used for anything else ✧

Song Name
Artist
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec at dui eget velit tincidunt viverra sed id nibh. Integer sed consectetur enim. Fusce et scelerisque odio. Donec libero nibh, posuere sit amet egestas et, fermentum eget tellus. Donec non vestibulum est, sit amet ultrices justo. Cras aliquam urna nec leo faucibus, a venenatis lorem lobortis. Duis ac euismod diam. Morbi vitae maximus libero, eget molestie turpis. Proin efficitur egestas tellus, non bibendum ante condimentum a. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Aenean non lectus luctus risus egestas accumsan nec et eros. Maecenas id egestas ligula, ac cursus lectus.
code by serein

Code:
[div=width: 400px; height: 200px; margin: auto;][div=width: 235px; height: 90px; background: #f9f9f9; border-bottom: 1px solid #bababd; border-top: 1px solid #bababd;][div=height: 88px; width: 55px; border-left: 1px solid #bababd; background: #ebebeb; position: relative; top: -0px;][div=postion: relative; top: 30px; margin-left: 17px; font-size: 25px; color: #808080;][fa]fa-play[/fa][/div][/div] [div=text-align: center; position: relative; top: -68px; font-weight: bold; color: black;]Song Name

[div=position: relative; left: -33px;]Artist[/div][/div][/div] [div=height: 110px; width: 235px; background: #f9f9f9; border-bottom: 1px solid #bababd; border-left: 1px solid #bababd;][div=height: 110px; width: 235px; position: relative; left: -5px; overflow: hidden;][div=height: 110px; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; margin-left: 5%; padding-right: 5%; font-size: 10.5px; text-transform: lowercase;] [div=border: 3px solid transparent;][div=text-align: justify; width: 225px; color: black;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec at dui eget velit tincidunt viverra sed id nibh. Integer sed consectetur enim. Fusce et scelerisque odio. Donec libero nibh, posuere sit amet egestas et, fermentum eget tellus. Donec non vestibulum est, sit amet ultrices justo. Cras aliquam urna nec leo faucibus, a venenatis lorem lobortis. Duis ac euismod diam. Morbi vitae maximus libero, eget molestie turpis. Proin efficitur egestas tellus, non bibendum ante condimentum a. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Aenean non lectus luctus risus egestas accumsan nec et eros. Maecenas id egestas ligula, ac cursus lectus. [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div=height: 200px; width: 159px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/28/e5/03/28e503a557f3c61871b6d2b4e6827ebe.jpg); background-size: cover; float: right; margin-top: -200px; margin-right: 6px; border-bottom: 1px solid #bababd; border-right: 1px solid #bababd; border-top: 1px solid #bababd;][/div] [div=text-align: center; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 6px;]code by serein[/div][/div]

✧ not mobile friendly ✧
✧ a cs code but could be used for anything else ✧
✧ change the width of certain things depending on the length of the name/role ✧

nayani basu
THE ROLE HERE

NAME HERE

ENVY

HUMOR

KINDNESS

STATISTICS

name
nickname
zodiac
grade

name
nickname
zodiac
grade
height
hair
eyes
scars
mods
style
fc/vc

height
hair
eyes
scars
mods
style
fc/vc
likes likes likes likes likes likes likes likes

dislikes

fears

habits

hobbies

personality

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse quis justo eu orci fringilla scelerisque. Donec mattis maximus turpis, nec faucibus augue. In et nunc venenatis, blandit lectus finibus, dapibus mauris. Donec auctor vel quam nec malesuada. Suspendisse tincidunt efficitur cursus.

background

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse quis justo eu orci fringilla scelerisque. Donec mattis maximus turpis, nec faucibus augue. In et nunc venenatis, blandit lectus finibus, dapibus mauris. Donec auctor vel quam nec malesuada. Suspendisse tincidunt efficitur cursus.

other

code by serein

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: zenith and tcnic
✧ not mobile friendly ✧
✧ preferably not free to use ✧
✧ a cs code only ✧
✧ you have to change to positioning of the traits depending on the amount you have ✧
✧ saw something like this on tumblr a while ago so i wanted to try and code something similar ✧

first middle last
the eve
Look at me, what’s the situation
Past your flustered face
I see the walls crumbling down
It’s connecting endlessly
Can’t cut it off with this dull blade
So the problem keeps repeating
Like homework that can’t be solved
Fallen in front of a high wall
The small and weak sound of the wind
Gets entangled and turns into a storm
Listen to it
name // age // gender // sexuality // role

Virtues
trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait,
Vices
trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait

trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait, trait

Dislikes

Habits

Fears
About....Name
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris ornare eget tellus ac faucibus. Quisque sagittis urna et tristique lobortis. Praesent sollicitudin est non augue iaculis, vitae iaculis urna semper. Phasellus vitae mattis leo. Curabitur feugiat, enim eget ultricies maximus, ante justo vehicula arcu, id ullamcorper lacus risus convallis mauris. Nam in euismod risus. Donec et risus in ante vehicula tempus. Praesent sagittis eros vel quam interdum lacinia. Sed sapien tortor, sollicitudin eu luctus a, finibus sed orci. In molestie dolor ipsum, nec placerat ante rhoncus quis. Cras ornare gravida maximus. Morbi maximus arcu et leo dictum ultrices. Donec quis porttitor sapien. In euismod elementum justo sed lobortis. Integer sagittis arcu sed mauris efficitur, scelerisque sagittis enim bibendum. Cras turpis lacus, laoreet eget turpis eu, finibus vestibulum risus.
code by serein

✧ mobile friendly ✧
✧ preferably not free to use ✧
✧ using as a cs or interest check code tbh✧
✧ not much can fit in the circle so like nothing crazy would be going on in there✧
✧ it fits the best when used as an interest check or even in-character code tbh. but it will still be a nice cs ✧

WINTER
BREAK
.we're all
fucked

Hush, little child don't say a word. I promise you will fly like a Mockingbird. All you have to do is shut your eyes and cover your ears or you're in for a surprise...

Winter break. It's a break that most people would use to spend all their time with their family. There's some snow on the ground, especially in the winter wonderland of Canda. Well yeah, that's a given, but this year there's some extra time to goof off for these friends. It's been a while since they've all been in the same place at the same time, as everyone is busy with college and their jobs. Some are high school bffs, while others are new additions to the group. Some are spoken for, while others oppose the idea of romance. But they all have something in common, a sense of adventure. So (Character here) suggests that they go camping. They know a great mountain that people rarely go to, and it so happens to be the location of their family's abandoned mountainside hotel. It was a bit strange, to have a hotel on a mountain. But it was popular for the ghost-like appeal it had. You see, it was located nearby an abandoned asylum, which naturally people were drawn to. The building itself was relatively large, three levels and a basement. The first two floors were for guests while the top was off limits, as it was a storage area. The basement was also storage, mostly filled with things in case of an emergency. However, the hotel was closed down after 10 years, due to 'personal reasons'. While (Character Name) never questioned their parents about it, the friend group was curious.

With the exciting idea of spending time 'camping' in an abandoned hotel that is supposedly haunted and nearby a creepy asylum, the group set off. They drove two trucks up the mountain, giving up on the hiking idea when they saw the trails were closed off. So they drove on the one lane road, it curling around the mountainside until it brought them near the top, in front of a large wooden building. The hotel was in good shape as it was still maintained by the family, just nobody dared to open it again. It was closed for a reason, but (Character name)'s grandparents, who were the former owners, didn't want it to get ruined. They had many memories in the hotel and didn't want them to go to waste. So the group set up camp, excited to spend the last few days of their break together once again. A large fireplace, doors down every hall, some locked, other slightly ajar. The temptation was in the air, curiosity flowing through their veins as if they were high school students again. But as they find themselves falling into the same temptation, the same curiosity as those many years before, they are setting themselves up for events that no living thing on Earth would want to experience.

Every breath, every beat of your heart, it could very well be your last. Do you feel your pulse quicken? The blood rushing in your ears? It's the only thing keeping you alive. But how long will that last you? How long will you live? It's just a game to him, and only he knows how to play. You better stay alert. Don't linger for too long. He can smell your fear. It's such an addicting scent, it makes him want to devour you whole. Tic toc now darling.

Disclaimer:
So this roleplay is inspired by various horror theme video games, the most prominent one being of Until Dawn. This is having a similar set up of that game, of the protagonists going up on a mountain to spend time in a cabin of sort, but it is different from the game such as what the antagonist is, story behind the hotel, ect. So if you notice similarities to video games, it's because I was inspired by some details from various games. If that bothers you I'm sorry, I'm trying to make it as original as possible, just using those ideas as a base. After all, horror troupes are fun~ As for character deaths, that will be decided depending on the amount of interest in the roleplay. I'm probably going to try and keep the rp small for now, maybe six characters max, but I'm not sure.

code by serein