serein's garden

S

serein

Original poster
serein's garden

the petals told me you loved me but i know it doesn't work that way
hey there~ my name is serein and i've been roleplaying for quite a while now. maybe like five or six years? i'm not really sure at this point. anyways, i simply adore 1x1's and really would like to connect with some people here on iwaku since you all seem very lovely and nice, especially compared to the last site i was on. in terms of posting, i like to post multiple times a day and will match my partner's post lengths. that being said, why don't we get into what i expect from you as a potential partner?

✧ general expectations ✧
- posting at least two paragraphs. i feel like this isn't too much to ask for, especially since i will match that posting length.
- good grammar. everyone makes mistakes, i always do, but as long as you try and make the post coherent and enjoyable to read, it's all good~
- chatting. i love to talk to people and get to know them. i may be a bit awkward at first, but i promise i don't bite.
- ghosting. if you don't like our rp or aren't feeling it anymore, please let me know so i'm not left high and dry.
- if you are interested in fandom, please know that i do NOT play canon characters, rather in the fandom universe

✧ things to know ✧
- i love to double and will always ask if you want to as well
- i rp in pms or over discord
- i am open to all romantic pairings
- i prefer fantasy or modern settings because i'm unfamiliar with other ones
- character sheets are a must. it helps me get to know the characters
- pm me if you're interested or tag me down below
- if you have any plots or pairings you're craving, let me know~

✧ pairings ✧
- royal x royal
- werewolf x human
- royal x servant
- arranged marriage
- idol x idol
- idol x fan
- photographer x model
- artist x muse
- youtubers
- omegaverse (please note that i will NOT have any male omegs getting pregnant or anything)
- childhood friends
- exes
- barista x florist

✧ fandoms ✧
- harry potter
- marauders era
- skam
- healer
- high society
- the heirs

✧ plots ✧
( more to be added )
- muse a is really rich, like seriously rich. they could have anyone they wanted, but their rich heart was set on the new student muse b. they were firey and fun. the only problem was, muse b had a secret. they were working as part of the help in muse a's family's house. whoops.

- it's hard to know if someone like you right? well muse b knew exactly who liked them. everyone did. they were attractive, rich, and knew how to charm literally anybody. except for one person that is. muse a didn't fall for the tricks and charms at all, in fact, they seemed to despise muse b. now that was easily explained due to the fact that muse b did sleep with muse c (muse a's best friend) and then said they weren't interested. if anything, their situation made muse b more interested in dating muse a.

- high school was the worst experience of their life. At first it wasn’t too bad. They had friends and thought they looked good, but that was all before they confessed to the most desired person in school, muse b. It was a mistake but muse a didn’t think it would be when they confessed. Muse b was always made out to be a gentle person, but they were wrong. Being humiliated in front of a crowd, muse a found themselves alone and depressed. Six years has passed since graduation and they are better than ever. They have a great job and are admired and desired for their looks. It was fine. Until they met the new (actor, boss, etc) Muse B. Oh fate was dirty indeed.

- muse b was the next in line for the throne and they were always told that. in fact, their life was completely laid out for them. they had a perfect spouse, kingdom, and subjects that adored them. nothing could go wrong. it was perfect. they could have all the fun and power, without even having to plan a thing. however, when muse a came to visit, something happened that wasn't according to plan. instead of falling for their arranged spouse, muse b was undeniably attracted to muse c, the personal (servant?? i can't think of the name smh) of muse a. the heir to an extremely powerful kingdom wasn't supposed to fall for the help.

- muse a ran away from their home, their everything. they didn't take anything more than their wallet, phone and charger. everything else was left behind. they could only get so far though, and time was running out. so what did they do? the only sane thing they could do- they got into a stranger's car and told them to hurry the hell up and drive. yes, this is the story of how muse b, a traveling writer, got wrapped up in the unique and complicated world of muse a.

Last edited by a moderator: