Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure you're idea will work out just fine! I imagine many people came into the orders already have knowledge of thier craft so I don't think she'd be such an odd case.
Is there a way you'd prefer the orders to recruit? Also, I noticed you prefer backstories to not be public. Does this mean you want CS's posted to you through PM?

None particularly, just that whenever the RP takes place everyone will more or less be freshly recruited. And yes, I would like CSs to be sent to me privately first before being posted on the thread.

And yes, I would like CSs to be sent to me privately first before being posted on the thread.
Mayhaps post that in your signup's thread, ye?

It's not bad for a rough draft even if it is pretty vague. I've already sent you my current CS build to see if you have any thoughts while I work on it.

What level of posting would you say this is gonna be? Is it more anything goes, advanced etc.?

A wild alaska appears!

I'm hoping we're at least going to be focusing on characterization with some sense of descriptiveness. My character sheet is already using pretty length paragraphs to explain things, heh.

Reactions: DurkPut
What level of posting would you say this is gonna be? Is it more anything goes, advanced etc.?

I would say it'll be on the intermediate/adept side. I would definitely like the focus to be on the characters and how they handle situations and grow, as Inkarnate said.

Reactions: Rads
If everything goes to plan my CS should be finished by tonight or tomorrow morning.

Interesting premise, hope you don't mind one more?

PS: @DurkPut The invite link to the discord group seems to have expired.

Interesting premise, hope you don't mind one more?

PS: @DurkPut The invite link to the discord group seems to have expired.

I closed the group due to getting stressed over trying to run such a large scale idea on my own, in other words the rp isn't happening. Sorry for getting your hopes up.

I closed the group due to getting stressed over trying to run such a large scale idea on my own, in other words the rp isn't happening. Sorry for getting your hopes up.
Ah okay, that's totally fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.