Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DurkPut

Original poster
banner_by_lunaticlenny-dbriux8.png

Signup

'Those creatures you fight are dangerous, even with your fancy toy.'

You stopped in your tracks as you heard a raspy voice voice call to you from the shadows. You reached for your weapon on instinct, as any trained fighter would do until you saw an old woman emerge from behind one of the many columns in the Supstes Castle's courtyard. Regardless of the fact she seemed harmless, something about her felt off putting. The air around her felt dark, almost threatening in nature. You didn't relent. The woman chuckled, 'Do you really think an old lady is going to hurt you, child? I suppose you're smarter than most of the Order's lot.'

You stayed silent, watching her carefully before she spoke once more, 'As I was saying, your Saviour weapons won't help you against the demons you've foolishly signed up to face. Just because you can kill them doesn't mean they won't kill you first, and painfully I might add!' The Woman cackled at her warning before her breath hitched and turned into a coughing fit. You might have thought about helping the strange woman but before you could make any movement she was silent once more.

'You aren't much of a talker, are you?' She mused, 'I'm sure that will change soon enough, with all the happiness and sorrow that awaits you beyond those doors.' She motioned to the great wooden doors at the end of the courtyard, the way you were going before your encounter with her. In there was the assembly hall where you would formally join an order. You already had one in mind but politics might get in the way of your desired choice. The world was complicated like that but one person alone couldn't change it unless they were the king perhaps.

'Child, how would you like me to tell you your fortune? I'm promise it'll be worth your while,' the woman asked. You weren't sure if you really cared for a fortune or not, but it wouldn't hurt to humour her if for a moment. You nodded, earning an unnaturally large grin from old woman. She reached out and grabbed your hands, leaning closely to you. You could feel her breath on your face as her ragged breathing and smell of death on her overtook your senses. 'In joining your silly order you'll make friends, noble and peasant, as well as foes. You'll be happy for time; just briefly. You better hold onto those fucking memories with your life because you'll suffer so much you'll want to drop dead. Everyone you care about will die or become the damn monsters you've sworn to kill. Turn back and just shit yourself to sleep like your mommy and daddy do before you find yourself meeting a terrible fate, child.'

You tried to pull away from her but her grip was unnaturally strong. The woman howled with laughter, baring her sharp needle like teeth. She let go of you, sending you stumbling backwards as your hands burned from deep scratches she felt in them with nails strong enough to piece through armour. 'Run child! Run like the coward all humans are!' She screeched as you drew your weapon and attacked with steel or magic. Before your attack could make contact the old woman vanished, leaving not a trace behind other than the scratches on your hands.

By submitting a character you are agreeing to the following:
  • Anything I say goes to a certain extent; I would like to run the RP like democracy so with some decisions I’ll ask for majority input. There will be some cases however where I will ignore the majority because it would interfere with something I have planned or lore.
  • Be a nice person that’s nice to newcomers as well! If everyone is being abrasive to a someone new to cast I won’t punish you but I will be disappointed. Also please refrain from stirring up drama or the following activities:
    • Powerplaying, godmodding, metagaming, controlling other’s characters, harassing others, all that sort of stuff. If you do one of these things I will give you two warnings and one the third instance I will kick you out.
  • You don’t have to wait a certain amount of time to post, but I hope you can post at least once a week.
  • I’m not sure if we should have a Discord channel or an IC thread; I’m sure you’ve seen the poll above and depending on which wins it will be enacted.
  • If you plan to get frisky with another character please move it to PMs. This isn’t redstar and some bluestars may join.
  • If you no longer wish to continue with the RP for whatever reason, just let me know and I’ll make the arrangements to remove your character no questions asked. If you think you may rejoin later then I’ll have your character make an exit without dying. I don’t want zombies running around.
If you have any other questions, please contact me through whatever means you find most comfortable!

cs_by_lunaticlenny-dbrogf9.png

Full Name: (Last names are very important, especially if your character is a noble!)
Birthday:
Social Class: (Commoner, Noble(which have their own hierarchy system; find it here), or royalty if you can persuade me)

Appearance: (Drawings / paintings preferred anime or realistic; you don’t have to look for pictures of a character in armour or anything like that, you can show their gear, clothing, appearance, ect. across multiple images. If you do however please put everything but their appearance image in a spoiler)

Personality_______________________________________
Good Qualities: (At least four traits)
Flaws: (At least three traits)
Overall Description: (At least a paragraph)
Alignment: (If your unsure what this is or how it works here is a link)

Interests_________________________________________
Dislikes: (At least four things)
Hobbies: (At least two hobbies)

Fears: (Everyone fears something; one fear will suffice but I expect it to be a debilitating fear, not just something that makes them uncomfortable.)

Faction_________________________________________
Order of Interest: (You can find them here)
Weapon:
Magic:

Background: (At least a paragraph but I urge you to write more since arguably a character’s backstory is the most important thing about them. And one other thing; this will be the only information other players will not see. I’d rather characters learned about each other's pasts than knowing off the bat, in a sense. Once a character has told another about it then you can make it public.)
Once you've filled out your sheet, please send it to me via PM so I can look over it. From there it should be a rather smooth process!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.