Seraph of The End ;『 Owari no Seraph 』 In Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
(not much from me, but its something)

Yazumi sighs during the ride, minus the boy the rest were like living corpses. This would be boring..though maybe there was some perks. Hearing the orders she didn't much like them, but she normally didn't. What was there. Upon hearing Lilith's plan, she gives a sharp simple nod as if in agreement. It seemed the wisest use.

Having nothing to add herself, the only reply she had was a simple HAI. Talking and battle plans would be carried out on the move. They had an objective, that was enough. Drawing her own Katana, now all that was left was to wait for the order to charge. That was all she needed, as she watched her father setting the fuses on the sacks in the truck.

"Sir, I think I'll take off from the main group once we clear the gates, from the Western Ramp I can keep any aircraft from leaving while the sniper covers the team. In close I can't go all the way if all these swords are in my way. Unless you have other instructions for me." Kenzo offers what little opinion he has left, not fully happy with the plan himself, but he pondered how much of this had to do with his own officer, or the orders the man had gotten. Inspecting the troops they all seemed ready, snapping a salute as he stands besides Suguhara, now all that was left was his orders, and the charge. He rather hated having to fight in such an area, and was warry of surprises or even sniper support on the Vampire side. Judging by how quite his daughter was being, he assumed she was thinking the same. If a patrol was elsewhere, or someone was just picking his nose in the tower, the firewords display would become a race against time.

ibzjUWQ.png

Major Shinra was silent, as the truck navigated it's way near the entrance of the airbase. The thrill of fighting the bloodsuckers again forced his dark, silent snicker. This prompted his demons "Mephistopheles", to appear behind the blonde. They were just figments of his imagination, and that nobody else but him could see them.

"You should really..."
"...give in to us, you know?"

"You haaaate...
"...the vampires."

"Hate them...
"...with a passion."

"We understand where...
"...you're coming from."

"That's why we're willing...
"...to give you power."

"Power...
"...to annihilate all the vampires."

"So just give in...
"...to us."

The twin demons spoke, and continued to tease and urge the silent blonde. He was way too silent, which was a surprise considering his earlier chatty demeanor. Shiranui was about to be tempted to become a demon, right at that moment. Fortunately, his silence was broken the moment the military truck stopped. The twin demons vanish into thin air as the Major recollected his sanity. "We're here, huh...?"

"Shinra, Kenzo, get everyone out of the truck quietly. I want a formation next to the truck so I can give orders.

Major Shinra opened the door quietly, before dropping out of the military truck. He walked towards the back of the truck, as his fellow Major ordered them to get out of the truck silently. The only thing he could to help was place his pointer finger in front of his lip, as if to say to minimize their footsteps as they drop out of the vehicle themselves. They navigated towards the bushes, with Lt. Col. Sugihara surveying the area.

"Listen up. I'm not going to repeat myself. We're going to send the truck loaded up with explosives into the front entrance. The blast wont kill any of them, so we need to charge in and finish the guards off once we're done. I want Yazumi's team to clear the control tower before they can radio for help, while my team is going to prevent any of the vampires from lifting off the runway. Are we clear?"

"Ahahaha, do we really have to this stealthily? I'd be happy to rid of the trash heap myself, but I guess your idea's not half-bad. Lili-chan, we're counting on you to cover us, okaaay?" He gave the female a pat on her shoulder, before heading out. As he was a bit distant from the squad, he looked down on his holsters. The twin demons that had tempted him earlier were the least of his worries. There was no way in hell that he'd turn into a demon... yet. What he's up against are simple rank-and-file vampires. Not worth sacrificing his sanity. As these thoughts were pondering on his mind, he was interrupted by a female voice.

"Major Shinra."

The blonde glanced back at the woman, who was seemingly holding onto something with her fingers. "That greeting you gave me earlier. Please take it back. I prefer not to take the burden of bringing it along with me if I die here." She snarked, as she flicked her fingers. In response, the Major raised his hand as if to take the "invisible greeting" that she casually threw towards his direction.

"Ahahaha, ow. That hurts, Captain Kikazumi." He spoke, addressing her by her title and surname as he placed his hand on his chest, signifying that he was heartbroken. "You need to hold on to this though, as none of you will die on my watch. That... I'm sure of." He became silent as he voiced his honest feelings. "... C'mon. We have a job to do." He turned back, with hands on his holsters.

"Mephisto... Pheles. I'm not gonna lie. I need your damn power. But I don't have to lose my sanity to kill these sons of bitches." He looked on at the airbase, as preparations have begun. It was now or never. It's time to show them that the prey can become the hunters.

Jesus Christ all these girls were boring. I mean, none of them responded to anything! They were so broody that Batman would be put off. Yoshio hoped to have at least slightly annoyed one of them, but they all had that dead look in their eyes; the boy could practically guess why. Militaries and scars were a couple things he's been aware of for a while. His mom was a total strategy-nut, after all. Hell, she'd spend half her time out and about dealing the arms out to organizations that needed them; typically warring countries paid top dollar for them. The PMC working for their corporation had many men and women with the eyes as well. He knew what it meant. It wasn't sad to him, just disappointing.

Maybe they were just all serious because of the mission? Yoshio wasn't stupid, not to mention he had faced a vampire once before. This mission was a suicide mission unless they were very lucky. Still, there was no need to make everything boring. Their silence just lead to a very boring ride over to their possible gravesite. Aside from the mention of explosives covering the truck.

"So... We're Muslim terrorists now?" Yoshio questioned as he hopped out of the truck and hear the Colonel's plan; not that he held any aversion to blowing something up. Though, it seemed like none of his wisecracks had any effect on anyone. How boring.

Yawning at the continued briefing and those who had suggestions or complaints giving them, Yoshio soon raised his hand after his own squad leader, the least monotone woman in the entire platoon it seemed, asked for authorization to go off on her own as "all those swords" would get in her way.

"Yeah... Um, I'm gonna' go out on a limb and guess that I have the biggest weapon here. If anyone needs room away from everyone else's sword, I'm pretty sure it's me," Yoshio pointed out, not even taking his rough fighting style into account.

"You really scored tha' jackpot with these losers."

"Yeah, thanks for pointing out the lack of light in anyone's friggin' eyes."

"HA! You can't understand them. They're different from you. They're fighting outta' hatred 'n spite... Meanwhile, you don't give a fuck! Hahaha!"

Covering his ears for a moment and shaking his head, Yoshio once again retorted to the female voice speaking into his mind, "Stop laughing! It's like a friggen' migraine reverberating through my skull," and ended his conversation with pounding his palm into the side of his head a few times; it must've looked a lot like he had water in his ears. He just wasn't used to the fact of the Demon in the Cursed Gear speaking to him through his mind. It still gave him a headache.

Yoshio just wanted to get a move on. He fought a vampire once and got his ass handed to him. He needed to be saved back then. Hopefully this time he could save someone else or at least not get slapped into a sixteen-wheeler.

5wW260P.png

Lieutenant Colonel Kazaki Sugihara watched for a moment - waiting for his team to communicate that they were ready to execute his plan. Lilith and Kenzo, however, suggested slight alterations to the overall plan. "Yes, fine. As long as none of the vampires escape, then you can do whatever you see fit." The Colonel remarked, turning towards Yoshio, "Aren't you a little young to know what Muslim terrorists are?" The Colonel said before turning towards the truck, "Alright. Everyone into position! Trucks on the move!" Kazaki shouted over the diesel engine kicking to life. Before long, Kazaki had turned the truck onto the main road once more, accelerating towards the airport entrance. Judging by the little figures scrambling just three hundred meters out, it was obvious they were already scrambling to move out of the way.

Once the truck had reached its maximum speed and was on an unchangeable trajectory, Kazaki placed a wooden stick against the gas pedal, jumping out of the driver's seat and rolling across the road. The truck, charging at an impressive 70 miles per hour, eventually crashed into the front gate, knocking down the chain link fence which closed off the front entrance before smashing into the guard post overlooking the front entrance. "Alright, let's go everyone!" Kazaki shouted as he began running forwards, wasting no time waiting for the rest of the unit to catch up to him.

"Damnit, we're under attack! Sound the alarm! Get into formation!" A vampire shouted. Before long, a dozen vampires were organized at the entrance, swords drawn as they prepared to repel the JIDA attackers. Before Kazaki and the rest of the team were even in range to start fighting yet, Kazaki pulled out a small detonator from his jacket. "Suck on this, assholes!" Kazaki grinned as he punched the red button, remotely detonating the explosives at the back of the truck. The truck disappeared in a giant explosion, enveloping the front entrance of the airport. The guard tower which stood above came crashing down against the pavement, causing the ground to shake as flames engulfed the Vampires.

Kazaki charged into the flames, the Vampires which had been surprised by the attack were still on the ground, shocked by the sudden attack. The Lieutenant Colonel spared no one, his Cursed Tachi glistening in the sun as he struck down the shocked Vampires. The explosion may not have killed them, but his sword certainly would. As he executed the Vampires that guarded the entrance, he noticed the rest of his team enter the flames behind him. "Yazumi, you know where to go! Everyone else, follow me! We need to prevent any aircraft from lifting off or we'll be in a whole lot of trouble!" Kazaki shouted, leading his team towards the airport runway.

Yuume, for most of the travelling time remained as quiet as usual. It was no surprise that the conversation that went on was mostly about punishing a boy who was apparently causing trouble. The punishment was going to be spread to the rest of the squad as required by Major Shinra. She didn't find his actions justified. If the boy had made a mistake then he would have to be the one paying for it and, if anyone felt indulged to do so, someone else could volunteer to help him with it. Not exactly the best way to build up friendship between the group, she thought, but who was she to decide such a things?

Still, Yuume barely payed attention to what anyone other than the LC Sugihara said. There was also the girl who presented herself as the leader of the group, but had her authority undermined by the Major. Something she was clearly not pleased with. If Yuume read through the lines of the two correctly, the other Major had something to do with her. Either an older brother or her father, with the latter being most likely due to age differences. Yuume didn't care much for that, but it was a good thing to know. Still, the conversation kept on heading to the direction of the two deciding who would train who or if it would serve as punishment. Like the LC commented, training experience would serve as nothing right now. If anything, it was just to sharpen and train styles to keep on shape, other than that, it was useless. She had seen what Vampires could do. Unlike the leader of the squad, Sergeant Yazumi, she had never fought against Vampires, but the time she spent escaping from them gave her a very good notion of what they could do and how vicious they were. If anything, she may have learned more from escaping them than Yazumi learned from battling them.

"You know nothing of them."

There it was. Yuume knew from the reverberating sound that this voice came from the sword. Yoake was quite active whenever Yuume thought of vampires or questioned their abilities. She likely wasn't as violent to Yuume as other Demons, but she was most likely the most dangerous one. Because of it's rage, it was likely that if Yuume even so gave in to feelings such as anger or violence, it would take over without hesitation. However, there were some good things about Yoake. She knew of them better than anyone. Yoake was intimate with the concept of vampires and, due to being betrayed by them, she feels no guilt in revealing all secrets to her wielder. If it helps her to kill them, it's as good as it gets. It's no surprise that Yoake is knowledgeable of their command systems, knows of their history and dynasties and is more than willing to tell everything she knows of to Yuume... Not that Yuume is interested in any of it. For all that matters, Yuume just wants to create links with this world. After she lost everything, it just might be a little harder than she thinks. As she thinks of all this, she knew that her expressionless face was, at least a little, surprising. Before a suicide mission such as this, not everyone is capable of remaining as calm and collected. Not that she was calm or collected... She just... Had nothing to worry about. Death was not something to be afraid of. If she could at least die something meaningful, she would be satisfied.
"Oh, what tender feelings. One would expect you to not care for anything around you.
But that is not the case, is it? You do care for the welfare of your new "friends".
Or maybe you're just bored out of your mind and you want something to do.
Doesn't matter... As long as my kin is turned to ashes, I'm as satisfied as I could be...
Just... Try not to be as disappointing as my last wielder. After all...
We have a deal."

This time, the air didn't reverberate. Her voice was a calm one, filled with fitting glory and pride. Yes... They had a deal. Yuume promised that, when Yoake's wish was fulfilled, she would be granted a new purpose by the Demon. It was a rather strange relationship the two had. Yoake was dominating Yuume, but Yuume was still in control, which resulted in a different kind of "possession"...

As she went out of the truck, she noticed that the group was still discussing. Such matters weren't of importance as of now. All Yuume paid attention to was the beginning of the mission as the LC unleashed the truck into the gates of the airport. The mission was as simple as it got and, now, all she needed to do was follow the squad leader and do as she was told. However, surprisingly, Yuume wasn't afraid. If anything, she was anxious for this chance.

Mil_Lilithsniper.jpg

Pleased with Lieutenant Colonel Sugihara's response, Lilith quickly found a good position to set up her riffle. “Hitomi” Placing her eye against the scope she felt the demon responding to her. Lilith's golden eyes flashed red as the scope or the riffle gave off the demon's aura. Enhancing her sight dramatically, as well as her speed. 'So you've finally called me. "How long have they had you on suspension? Two years now? All because of one shot through a teammate." The demon laughed as she remembered the last mission the two had been on. "You'd think the sniveling human would have been grateful. Who wants to be held hostage and allow their teammates to get involved." Lilith quietly listened to the demoness rambling. Watching as truck went crashing into the gate, she readied herself as she watched her team and the rookie team charge forward.

“It's frowned upon to shoot a comrade even if it is to end the vampire on the other side of said comrade. We have orders to not make the same mistake again.” Lilith stated dully, pulling the trigger she smirked as she watched a clean head shot hit a vampire in front of Sugihara. "They're all ungrateful, complaining about a perfectly executed shot that wasn't life threatening to the human." Hitomi growled out, Lilith quickly took out another vampire that was advancing on one of her teammates. “It doesn't mater anymore Hitomi I have new orders.” Lilith stated before she firing another shot. "Right, orders to learn to better interact with others. You'll do no such thing though! You will continue to push them all away, for what happened to you all those years ago. Lilith you will continue to bottle up all of those wicked feeling for the humans for the rest of your life. In till the day I take over and release every ounce of hatred and betrayal on every disgusting human.” The demoness laughed, she could feel Lilith react to the mention of the woman's pass.

“Quiet Hitomi, I need to focus.” Grip tightening on the riffle before she fired a few more rounds. “Careful Lilith that mask of yours is starting to crack. Oh how I can't wait till the day it fully crumbles. The day this contract is finished and i'll take what is owed to me.” Taking a deep breath to focus, she was able to force the demon's voice out of her head. “Finally, your excessive yapping is neither apart or wanted on this mission.” Watching as the two teams split, she took to covering the rookies like she had said she would. She had saved the loudmouth male of the team Yoshio once, small smirk formed at the male's shock. The bullet had went flying right by his head and into the vampire in front of him. “Time to move.” Lilith collected her riffle and took off in the direction that her team had headed.

Last edited by a moderator:
ibzjUWQ.png

Major Shinra and his comrades started rushing towards the main entrance of the airbase, as the truck swiftly navigated its way toward the gates. "Let's go, you kids!" The young man raised his tone as the iron fences were easily broken through by the truck's roaring acceleration. Entering the airbase, Shinra looked on as the vampires regrouped, swords at the ready. "Tsk... Are these vampires smart or what?" He stopped moving as the explosives inside the rampaging truck were detonated, bringing down the guard tower along with it. "Tiiim...berrrr..." The young man snarked as it came crashing down on the ground.

Shinra approached the flames, hoping to kill some of the bloodsuckers that he loathed. Fortunately or unfortunately, they were already downed by his extremely capable superior. "Maaaaannnn, that was boring. You could have saved some for me, you know?" As the blonde spoke, two vampires came from the shadows and made a jump towards his back, seeing an opening on the carefree man. "Die, you damned livestock!" One of the vampires yelled as they go for a coordinated swing.

"Now this is what I'm talking about..."

*BAM* *BAM*

All of a sudden the vampires slowly vanished into thin air, disintegrating as their torso's were blasted wide open by shotgun shells. They were fired by the blonde Major with his back turned away from them, showcasing his quick reaction and reflexes. "More of them are coming from the runway... Seems to me that they're preventing us from reaching the aircraft. Heh. Let's do this." Shinra rushed towards the approaching wave of vampires at an incredible running speed, making his way towards them in almost no time. "Kill them! Kill them all!"

With his next shots automatically reloaded, he fired his twin weapons at close-range, downing the first unlucky two. He parried a couple of swings and slashes from multiple vampires before pushing them away and making precise axe swings, killing more of them. Some were taken down by their sniper before they could even join the fray. Parrying another hit from a vampire, he yelled at his comrades. "You guys go on ahead, I got this!" As he finished, the Major downed the vampire with a shell from his other twin weapon.

With the confussion from the attack, the Vampires were not reacting in a manner befitting well trained soldiers..if not for what happened the JSDF would of had no problems dealing with these monsters, or even this demon Army, Kenzo thinks in reflection. It was like when most of the adults died, amatures who called each other out by sword and had no sense of tactics had taken the field. He remembered all to often his own Commanders attack plans had consisted of little more than a yell to Charge.

Ignoring the Vampires at the front, Kenzo charges off for hte western field, handgun in hand. Though he had to admit even this situation was absurd. "Lets cover the field..." Kneeling with his handgun at the end of the Runway, Kenzo quickly opens fire on a Chinook helicopter attempting to leave the field, as the little fire cranes impact, setting it abalze, he pumps in even more shots, reloading with a satisfied nod, the Major redirects his aim towards the other hangars and tower..if the Vampires weren't so noble that might bother posting a sniper or two..but they never seemed to make use of inferior humans weapons, as they called them. "And so pride comes before the fall.." Of course hte major however had..other objectives for running down here, mostly taking note of events and sturctures along the way, he was very curious in this case what the Demon Army Command was planning..

"What a boring task...I would not mind running them down with Horse..Or a good Volley..such a waste." It seemed the Demon took some Offense to this boring work, and was voicing it, then again he always did like to display power.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sergeant Yazumi gives a sharp nod, leading the charge, Team Two would deal with the Security..this worried her greatly, fortunately the Vampires always had more brawn than brain, as her father was given to say. "Team One! On me! Remember your training! Go for the Throat, or limbs, nothing fancy! Do not stop till we reach the tower complex! Do not give them a chance to direct the battle! Do not Falter, do not fall! CHARGE!"

Closing the Distance to the tower, Yazumi feels heat drifting as another explosion is soon heard..this one a helicopter, and vampires in chase she was sure her allies would deal with, for now they had to stop the alarm being raised..at all cost.. Slamming back first into the tower wall, The young NCO looks at her squad. "Okay, the tower is pretty small, I'll go alone...bit Risky but we don't want too many of us up there, yeah. I want the rest of you to search and destroy, head through the Terminal, don't leave a single vampire alive, and keep an eye out for hand radios and alarms..it wasn't part of the mission, but once you are sure its all safe, two of you head for the Fuel Depot, knowing my father he'll be there..but help him if he needs it. Smoke Signals still can be sent..Ape boy, give we work together, while the rest go do that, I want you to come up and see if I'm alive if I don't come down. Don't do anything stupid." Giving Detailed orders, Yazumi looks at the other members of the Squad, in truth the longer they took the greater the risk.

Nodding with her orders given, the rest of the base she would leave up to team ones. "Questions? If not, then leave a lady to do a ladies work. I will not forgive any deaths, would be heros, or failure. Ehehe..besides I may just show you all up otherwise." Not really waiting for Answers, Yazumi kicks open the tower's side door, making her way for the ladder, rather than the lift. If she was fast enough she could beat someone that had to push a button..maybe..though knowing that pompus lot whoever was on station was likely sipping tea, looking down on the Vermin..though at least thats what she hoped to find.

"Hmph..you should have used them as shields, or sent the ape..a trap likely awaits..you always know what I want for power, right." A pale white skinned female clings weightlessly to Yazumi as she begins the climb, rung after rung. "Not today Hime...and if they all were killed guarding me today who would tomorrow?"

"Hmm..a fair point..very well..make sure your breasts don't get stuck exiting the hatch..ohohoho.." Vanishing from sight, Yazumi is left with a sigh, that demon never seemed to be serious, minus with her demands at least.

Allora

Allora chuckled as she followed the young officer to the tower wall. IT was finally time for her to feel Alive. To feel well. To feel invigorated.

The time is now Kona, do not disappoint me with a low dose of power. This is what I have been training for, I can handle it.

I know that you can handle it, I have been in your hands every day you have trained. Besides, every time I let you use my power accustoms your body to it, something that will make unleashing my full potential even easier when our contract is complete.

With that Allora's eyes began to glow, black cracks appearing in her crimson irises and spreading out and into the veins of her eyes, turning the normal red veins into black lines. With that the glowing stopped, and the black became a color that seemed to be sucking light in. She felt power flow through her, an intoxicating sensation she wished could never end. She quickly gave a mock salute, and like that Allora was then gone, a wide grin appearing on her face and a crazed look touching her eyes. The power she had been granted had dramatically increased her speed, making the movement from the tower to the terminal a simple matter. Inside more low tier vampires awaited, scrambling around to grab weapons and other equipment. They had made a drastic mistake of not being prepared, and Allora was determined to make them pay for it.

She closed the distance between herself and the vampires in a flash. Her blade immediately slicing into one of them. She then settled into her aggression stance as the vampires began attacking in an uncoordinated fashion, making it a simple matter to kill five more before they even got a chance to actually swing. As she cut the vampires down she spoke, letting all of them know their fate.

"You vermin are beneath me. You are but a stepping stone towards the one I want to truly kill. I will crush you!"

As she finished her little talk a blade came hurtling towards her. Had her senses and speed not been enhanced it might have been able to cause some damage, but the blade simply whistled past her as she moved her face over a few inches. It left a thin red line on her right cheek, and she moved forward to kill the vampire who had thrown it.

"If my mom was normal, maybe."

Yoshio took a moment to answer the Colonel's question. It was true. Maybe if Yoshio didn't grow up in the HQ for an arms manufacturing empire and been born of gun-nut, he might actually be too young for some of these things. Oh his mother—Yoshio still missed her eccentricity. Now wasn't a time for reminiscing, however. In fact, not much after Yoshio replied to the Colonel and he replies to the various suggestions that he announced the charge. The time was upon them and the designated loudmouth of team one didn't waste any time charging in with his squad. During the beginning of the assault, Yoshio kept slightly ahead of the rest of the group. This was because, as stated earlier, he needed the most room out of everyone, not to mention he would be the squad's primary tank; its offensive force that bulldozed through everything.

Swiping his arm to the the right and slightly behind, the black aura associated with Black Demon weaponry filled the space extending out from his limb; first it formed the thick cylindrical handle accompanied by a broken chain extruding from the bottom, then the mist-like energy trailed upwards to make up the monstrous cleaver that was his weapon. Leading the charge, the first Vampire was his; the poor bastard definitely wasn't prepared for a weapon like—that. Seeing Yoshio's strike coming down from an overhead swing, the bloodsucker went to parry—alas unfortunately, the brute force and gravity carried the blade down, crashing through the flimsy saber and literally cleaving the adversary in half before the slain foe vanished into dust.

Seeing his ally slain by "livestock", one of the fallen Vampire's brethren dashed to Yoshio with the intent of revenge. Yoshio was capable of parrying the slash, locking the creature and himself in a struggle of force. Unfortunately, another comrade of the bloodsucker didn't seem intent on allowing the two to settle their dispute before attacking the boy personally. Clicking his tongue in annoyance at the showing of, how Yoshio saw it, cowardice, the dubbed "Gorilla Boy" harshly shoved against the Vampire in front of him, launching the swordsman away enough for Yoshio to switch targets and cleave the other one diagonally downwards. He was in such a rush to attack that he left himself wide open, allowing the boy to dispatch the enemy.

"Yeah... I know most of you guys have... conventional weaponry. I, however, kinda have a giant cleaver... I don't think I can do fancy Sarge."

Yoshio remarked to team one's squad leader and really the only woman in either that wasn't completely monotone. However, taking a moment to run his mouth was a bad idea as it gave the Vampire he shoved away a chance to get a bit too close for comfort. Yoshio turned in time, so maybe he would've been able to block it as well, however it was still extremely fortunate that team two's sniper blasted the bastard through the skull so he didn't even have to worry about it. Still, while the Vampire was a bit too close for comfort, the bullet from Lilith's rifle was way too close for comfort—close enough to worry Yoshio a bit.

"...Is she aiming for them or me..."

With that murmur of wariness, the team proceeded to the tower finally where they were paused and given further orders by their leader. Well, honestly not much was different. Yoshio at least would be doing pretty much what he had been doing so far. Still, why was the guy with the large weapon being trusted to go help her in an enclosed space if something went wrong?

"So... pretty much just kill until there's nothing left to kill, then come make sure you aren't getting munched in the neck... Got it. But do you really think giant clea—Aaaand she's gone..." Sighing at that, Yoshio slung the giant blade onto his shoulder to rest on it. "What's wrong with you people? Why ask for questions and then not actually wait for questions?"

Regardless, they all had their orders. For now, they just had to keep doing what they were doing.

"So, you gonna keep flirting and getting saved by the women or actually accomplish somethin' fer yerself?"

"Well, if I'm too much of a badass, I'll scare them off... Now quit yapping, it's distracting."

Yoshio still hadn't quite gotten used to this Rin. She was just—so different and so much still the same. It was confusing and he still didn't know what to make of it. He'd find out though. Most of his comrades likely just wanted to take it to the Vampires; not him. He would get answers, and depending on those answers, someone or some people may or may not end up getting cleaved in half like the bloodsuckers currently.

[fieldbox= Tallise Kikazumi, pink, solid]
Kikazumi%20Header_zpswlzr7k1l.jpg

The only thing that seems to be uniting the new members is the new squad was an innate desire to slay vampires. It was the first notable observation Kikazumi drew upon as she watched her unit move in after their captain. Kikazumi made her way forward, following after Major Shinra.

The major swiftly dealt with most of the vampires in their path, leaving Kikazumi free to follow suit. Still, as the more vampires arrived, even with the speed at which the individual was clearing out vampires, they succeeded in slowing them down.

"You guys go on ahead, I got this!

Kikazumi dashed past the major, going deeper into the runway.

Immediately, Kikazumi ran into defending vampires herself. She poised her sword aggressively as she continued to move forward. It wasn't normal for her to do this - she was still leagues more used to standing her ground and being the defender herself. It was only thanks to the powers granted by her cursed gear that she could act so aggressively against her vampire adversaries. Reading their attacks was trivial. The vampires must've had an order to defend the planes in the hangars and on the field at all costs. Thus, they were practically throwing themselves at the squad, thinking that they could eliminate the intruders by sheer force of numbers.

Instead, however, taking advantage of their rashness, Kikazumi downed each oncoming vampire in a single stroke. They must've been novices, so blatantly choreographing their upcoming moves as they closed in on her. Thanks to Kikazumi's ability, downing them was a simple matter of using the ideal slash trajectory to cut down the foe before their own blade could land on her. Altogether, the squad proceeded forward without too much difficulty.

Kikazumi and the rest of her squad eventually came onto the the center of the runway. In yet, there was still an entire base to handle. Who knew of how many vampires were still left, only now getting word of the attack going on at the base?

"It looks like the new guys are doing their thing." Kikazumi said, as the Chinook helicopter nearby crashed into the ground into a fiery mess. "Intelligence says they have a fighter wing in those hangars over there. I'm rather eager to go secure it."

It was probably relatively easy for some of the other team's snipers to put a bullet through the plane's canopy right into the pilot's skill, or for the vampires to sabotage and make the planes useless before their base is lost. But, why couldn't the IJDA take the planes for themselves, to go along with their new airfield?

For this to happen, time was of the essence. Parts for those planes were scarce - Kikazumi knew this very well. Thus, it was important that, even if she was to storm the hangars, that to try to minimize damage apart from what was required to take down the defending vampires. Among the 'partners' she could take with her, the only was that was probably the most suitible for not causing too much necessary damage was... probably the Squad Captain himself. That was only provided that didn't utilize those blade and cursed gear antics that where ideal for ripping through hordes of opponents as opposed to what Kikazumi was hoping for.

With that in mind, Captain Kikazumi voiced out her request, after disarming and downing another Vampire coming at the squad.

"Those planes in the hangars would likely be a nice bonus on top of the base for top brass. Shall we go take it?"

An open request. Kikazumi was relatively comfortable in trying her hand at taking the hangars on her own. Having a back-up partner was nice, but Kikazumi was primarily concerned with keeping the equipment in the hangar intact. A careless move or use of powers could lead to irreparable damage to their prize - or even worse, if their attack was right at the moment that the planes were in the middle of arming. Those hangars could be turned into death traps with so many munitions sitting around.

[/fieldbox]

Mil_Lilithsniper.jpg

Leaving the brush she had previously been station, Lilith quickly made her way down to the destroyed gate. "All clear" Scanning her surrounding from behind some of the rubble. Lilith continued to make her way toward the runway, she needed to meet back up with her team as soon as possible. Lilith knew she was at a disadvantage, her strengths were in hiding and taking opponents out from afar. So running through a base with minimal cover wasn't to her liking, but she would have to deal with it and focus on completing the mission. Thankfully Hitomi's enhanced sight and reflexes helped her. Spotting a group of low tier Vampires running her way , she quickly swung her large gun in front of herself. "Five enemies, less then 50 yards away." Hitomi stated, Lilith quickly planted the riffle and looked through the scope. "Don't let them get to you brat. Fire!" Lilith fired her weapon a few times before the demoness spoke again. "Three left and still enclosing on your position." Lilith gripped the riffle tighter, she l0oked through her scope and fired. She was able to take two more down before the last jumped at her. "Move!" Crap! Lilith grabbed her riffle and rolled out of the way.

Before she was able to get to her feet the vampire jumped at her again, curling her feet up she kicked out causing the vampire to stumble back. "Filthy Livestock" The bloodsucker yelled, Lilith was now on her feet and looking around as she came up with a plan. "Minimal damage might be applied but it will be effective either way." The demoness stated as she picked up on what Lilith was thinking. The sniper smirked as she watched the vampire charge her again, standing her ground she waited. This plan solely depended on just how fast she could be, she would have to be fast enough to complete this plan. "Frozen with fear? To bad, Farwell" Sword drawn the vampire swung at Lilith. The Lieutenant waited till the last second before she twisted body to the right. "Too slow brat" The blade had caught her arm but not enough to be life threatening. Gritting her teeth but not faltering Lilith was able to kick out at the Vampire to make some space. Quickly running into an open room that she had spotted earlier, she ducked around the corner. "No use hiding. I'm gonna fi...." As soon as the vampire entered the room Lilith fired. "One should never let their guard down before one's enemy is dead." Lilith said as she looked down at the pile of dust.

Once Lilith had did a quick wrap job on her arm she was off again. Continuing her way toward the runway, she knew she was getting close to her team from the lack of vampires in her path. She came up behind the group attacking Major Shinra, the sniper quickly took to firing upon the unsuspecting vamps from behind. Once she helped clear out the group she walked over to the major. "Major" Lilith greeted as she started to walk pass him. "Another group is coming, but i'm sure you're capable of handling yourself. I'm going to assist Lieutenant Colonel Sugihara...Try not to die" Lilith stated dully, faltering for a second when adding the last part. Lilith wasn't one to really care about others, but she was still suppose to try to better interact with her teammate. Whatever. Lilith continued on her way to catch up with her squad leader.

Once on the runway Lilith was able to spot Lieutenant Colonel Sugihara and Captain Kikazumi. Making her way over to the two,she quickly helped take out a few of the vampires that were advancing on the pair. "Any further Instructions sir?" Question pointed toward the squad leader as she took in their surroundings. Once again there was barely any cover on the open runway. Lilith was really starting to dislike this mission, but nonetheless she had to deal with it and get it finished.Plus the faster they finish the quicker she could leave this blasted place.

After the words from the leader of the squad of how they should battle against the vampires, Yuume carefully watched as the only man in the group eliminated a vampire with ease, sending his enormous blade down and slicing the beast in two. She quietly clapped her hands and applauded him for it. Some would think of it as mockery due to the lack of emotion in her actions, but she was genuinely impressed. It was not every day one could see someone so easily wield such a large blade. Still, she didn't say a word about it. It seemed like she preferred to speak through actions rather than words.

As soon as orders were issued, she followed suite, hands in the obi on her side. Though the large sheath was hidden on her back for it's purpose being used later, Yuume wanted to keep the element of surprise. If your enemy knew all of your moves already, there was no point in fighting. The girl followed after the rest of squad, watching as her teammates took care of the vampires. Looking to her side, she saw others coming at the team. Yuumed stopped but kept the katana on it's sheath. As soon as they got in enough distance, the girl removed Yoake from it's obi. Yeah, right, the obi was more like a seal than anything. As soon as she unleashed the blade, a bright blue flash hit the vampire's weapon, the hit was followed in half a second by a pulse that caused the weapon to fly high into the sky. With a large swing from her left, she cut through the vampire's torso, though that was not the only place she was aiming at. The vampires were at least coordinated enough to attack in unison. As she swing her sword upwards through one of the vampire's body, it hit another weapon, causing the sword to fly away as did the first vampire's due to the sudden pulse of bluish energy. She then followed with a sharp stab at the vampire's chest. Twisting the blade, she moved a sharp swing towards her left. "Die!" A vampire shouted as he tried to attack her. But it was already too late. When he noticed, Yoake was already running through his shoulder and neck, resulting in a clean death.

However, this was just the beginning. As soon as Yuume had finished with that, she jumped backwards lightly in order to avoid the next attack. How many of these bloodsuckers were out there? Another three of them came rushing towards her. Yuume clicked her tongue as she moved the blade towards her back and "sheathed" it. As soon as she did, the vampires smirked and rushed towards her. However, it was all a quiet ruse. Yuume quickly pulled the rather large nodachi from her back with her two hands firm in the hilt before taking a single swing towards her left with all the strength she could muster. The result was that the large sword cut through all three vampires in one swing and then hit the ground. Just that swing was enough to make Yuume pant slightly. She placed the "sheath" back and with a click, removed the uchigatana, Yoake, from the large nodachi.

As the fight went on, Yuume took notice of the fact that the leader of the squad had suddenly decided to go by herself. The girl made her way to the door after giving the orders and they were left to clean up. Looking back, Yuume briefly sighed and shook her head. "I really don't like where this is going..." Yuume thought to herself as she saw the situation. "Oh... Don't worry. It doesn't seem like this unit is very strong. Although nobles do tend to place themselves in command centers such as a tower. Alas, if that happens, she'll end up flying through the windows unless the noble takes a liking to her blood. Ohh, how I'd love to see her body squirming and wailing about, attempting to resist... Please don't let this happen to you... That'd be very counterproductive to our dealing." The demon laughs almost hysterically at that.

Yuume didn't think twice before looking towards the only man of the group. "I believe we'd be in a better position if you took point of the squad." Yuume said stoically. As always, her face didn't seem to carry any emotion or anything similar. It was just a monotone voice expressing the best decision for the group. Aside from the leader of the squad, it seemed like he was the only other one with experience in fighting the beasts. Yuume had seen them and actually did see some battles, but first-hand experience counted a lot more than that.

Watching from his vantage point, Kenzo was somewhat impressed with the way Shinra was conducting himself, if only he were as respectable as he was violent..his daughter however seemed as recklace as ever.. Sighing a bit, and aiming his pistol at the control tower, he counts to thrity. Given the timing with her entry, and then a delay after for another minute, Kenzo fires a barrage. Not waiting to see the result of his efforts, the units other Major makes way to the base fueling network, and fire control. Running at a low charge, Kenzo comes upon a series of wires, from the looks of it those used for remote explosives. Finding a bundle of C4, Kenzo smiles thinnly.

"Hmm..I see..clever but not clever enough.." Reaching down for the wires, Kenzo planned to once this was done, to head for the Fire Control office, from there he could cause the emergency foam in the hangars to deploy, protecting and encasing the Jets and helicopters on hand..though it would mean they would need a large number of hours in repair, but it wasn't like either faction could make use of them. It was one thing to have a pilot for each..it was another to have the additional 30 men who preformed the repair and mechanical work..

"Is that so? Well I guess it wasn't." With that a flash of gunfire narrowly misses Kenzo, who rolls low and to the right, drawing his sidearm up at a Vampire, from the looks of him, he looked American..and seemed different from the rest. "Well now..someone round these parts that knows how to dodge..Call Me Lord Burton..formerly Major, US Airforce..and here I didn't think any professionals survived."

"Ah..so the bombs were your doing..I take it you are here for a reason with that Handgun..swords don't suit you?" Kenzo asks the man before him, clearly it seemed this one was turned in the days after the event..and by the contempt and praise he offered, he likely had a challenge in mind.

"Well now, figured I'ld be neighborly, the idiots I left in the tower aren't likely to raise the alarm..the Airdefense is unmanned, serves no damn purpose..course the ground troopers might..well I'm rambl'n on now. I ain't never cared much for immortality, what with crazy fuckers runnin around with swords..all the other noble bullshit, bunch of savages, so how about this. I'll hand over the detty..as well hell even if you snipped the bombs on this end.." Letting the words sink in, the former Major smiles darkly, Kenzo couldn't stop all the bombs in time, and it was unlikely anyone else here could disarm them to begin with.

"..anyways I'll disarm the bombs, if yah can gun me down, always liked Westerns, show down at high noon..it ain't noon, I ain't got a mask, name's not Dirty Dan..but you got a hat and its brown..close enough ta be the law..but these goddamn Japs and their samurai..sure you understand..anyways, twelve paces, we draw..you're still a human..and I seen what that toy of yours could do..should be even." The Vampire presents his offer, twirling his pistol, for all his critic and complaints, what he was offering wasn't much better than a sword duel, minus maybe it was more civilized according to some.

"..Very well, I agree to these Terms..though what happens if I lose, and just what do you do here?" Kenzo was fairly curious as his own demon seems to be very interested in this duel, it had an intrest for the creature afterall.

"Well yah fucking die, the base and its planes burn..not like either of the savages know what the hell ta use em fer..And I'm just the Air Arm Commander..the base commander is hmm..well dunno. The tower is just the airops..Well lets get this over with yeah?" Stepping forward, the Vampire faces Kenzo eye to eye. As the pair turn there backes however, the Vampire begins his count off. "One...Two.." Taking a step with each count, the Vampire however isn't very honest..then again neither was Kenzo.

"Ten?" Firing into the vampire, not once, or twice, but five times, a swarm of the flame origami engulf, the former Air Ops officer. "...Well now..fuck'n japs always did like sneak attacks..just like at pearl..heh the planes are your problem now..I'll save yah a glass in hell...say..whats your na-" His body already burned and fading away, the Vampire doesn't get to finish his question, but Kenzo smiles thinly deciding to answer anyways. Ater all, heaven and hell..they were here on earth, why not elsewhere. "Kenzo...Rest Well Major Burton..your duty is at long last done..and I will have that drink with you one day." Kneeling for the detonator, the threat of the base exploding was now averted...however not all were pleased with how this played out.

"Hmph! Both of you turn coats, and liars! Masters of two do you serve! The Lord Oda would have been Most displeased!...such disgrace..such lack of honor..why did he even do such.." The Demon seemed confussed and disgusted with what happened demands answers from Kenzo.

"As you Said Tengu..We both serve other masters..this world and these weapons, are abominations that do not belong..he likely expected me to fall. But had I not, he decided to intrust his duty to me..or maybe we both are unlucky men who our commanders didn't want. Ask him in hell, you are a demon after all."

Laughing in reply, the Tengu vanishes back into the void, leaving Kenzo to his thoughts.

"...now where is the commander..I need to secure the fuel yard, this base can still be blown up if one was willing..and was this his own design or.." Not finishing his final thought, Kenzo marches while going through the reload of his weapon, pulling the slide back and replacing the Magazine. Stopping briefly, Kenzo had one last thing to do here, picking up the handgun the former Major had, it seemed to be an American 1911. Pocketing the weapon in his map satchel, it remained unknown what Kenzo would do with this relic of the so called Western Duel. Overall it had been amusing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohohoho..seems Father still covers the daughter..how sweet." Pausing as she reaches the top Yazumi stops her climb, and doesn't open the hatch. The sword had for once warned her. "Oh..I think I'll make an offering of high quality Saki today."

"Hmmph..as if I care you drink it, Though its not Milk at least, I would not want you falling over from being top heavy.." Snarling a bit at the demons sudden apperance, Yazumi could not say she was pleased, though the demon was at least helping. "Well thats the only way you can have it..and fuck you two princess..maybe I should give you a fucking tan...but enough talk..lets see what awaits us.."

Opening the hatch and jumping through, Yazumi is greeted to part of the tower burning, and it looked like three lower ranking vampires, wounded to one extent or another...and as if to her own predicitions, a lower ranking noble of some sorts, drinking from a tea cup, watching the events outside, without a care in the world, while another Vampire, one of the wounded rushes for the alarm, his arm is chopped off with a swift drawing of Yazumi's blade.

"Now now..let us not be rude to our guest..more so one as fine as this..the commander is prepairing a counter attack from below..regardless, this one would look fantastic in my collection..pull yourselves together, and capture her at once would you.." It was not Yazumi who had taken the Arm, but the noble himself, with his left hand on his tea cup, and his right on a raipier hilt, he had swiftly drawn and dispatched one of his own men..that left two wounded, the noble, and one that seemed fine..versus Yazumi.

"Hmm..while I thank you for not disturbing out Date, I'm afraid I like alcholo more than Tea..plus you may find me too much woman for you to handle." Meeting the advancing three was no challenge, two were already wounded, and the Thrid while fine, didn't stand a Chance as Yazumi rushed him in close quarters, there was a reason she didn't ask for help or wanted more than one ally up here. She was first and foremost a Fencer, trained to match and surprass and opponets skill. In a few short seconds all three are down, while the Vampire finishes off his still screaming underling.

"Blasted annoying gnat..oh well, so my lady you Fence as well do you? Let us Dance..and I do not care what you enjoy..besides, there are considerations I must take if I turn you...well no, when I turn you." Drawing his raiper at lightning speed, the two blades clash and connect, stabbing back and forth, with the way the two were locked and kept switching positions, this battle would likely not end soon..with the situation as it were, anyone attempting to help would likely get in the way, and it was unlikely gunner support could be sure of not shooting both of them. This brawl would likely go on for some time...though as long as it did no one could use the base's main alarm..though her father had done a small number on the towers systems. The Ice dancer dips low, and returns a downwards thrust with an upward counter, nimbly sliding her body in close, it seemed this one was likely the bases number two..and what did he mean an attack from below..

Going up from below with a swining cut, the Vampire was still a bit slower, but kept trying to use his strength and speed to his advantage. To which in a taunting laugh that matched with the theory of her sword play would likely only insult the noble even more. "...My..do you bare down so much as you can't rise?...there are pills for that..though a good woman can be on top.." With her grin and lifeless eyes, her fencing switches focus from below, to above hammering upon the Vampire matching him in speed. It wasn't likely the duel would be over any time soon.. though surpises were known to happen in such things.

"Wait... Me? Really? Uh..."

Pausing for a moment as one of the girls of his squad suggested that he take temporary command, Yoshio contemplated it. Well, he was rather surprised that she nominated him to take point. I mean, he was qualified enough. His mother was in a large leadership role and he would have been too sooner or later, had the apocalypse not come and offed everything. He also had prior experience—"fighting" vampires, which most other recruits likely didn't have. Still, from his demeanor thus far, he didn't expect anyone to think all that highly of him. Maybe he actually was impressing some of them—rather than just sarcastically joking about his "badassery" doing so. She did clap when he cut a few of them down, after all. Or was that mockery? Regardless, their squad leader was off doing whatever and the other female in their unit seemed to be in a blood-crazed daze, so if the remaining sane member of their group felt he should, why not?

"Alright... Well, aside from what the Princess said, stick together. I have a giant, bulky-ass thing so I need some swingin'-room. You two have... uh... conventional weaponry though, so you can stick together and cover each other's openings and missteps. You shouldn't go at it brute strength like I have. Even someone like me that focuses on it can get bitch-slapped into the side of a truck if they aren't rabble like this."

First of all, he gave them a couple of pieces of advice. Yoshio himself was a "power-type", so he could afford just bashing through their lines—the low-class ones like this, anyway. Those two girls didn't seem to be centered on force, likely more on speed and skill given their figures and weapons. Going by that, if they didn't want to get hammered into a wall, sticking together and watching out for each other was the best advice he could give. As long as they didn't run into a noble, they'd probably be fine.

"Now then... as for next orders... our little Sergeant said that when they start thinnin' out to head over to the depot to find her ol' man. I'll stay here and cover you two and the damsel in the tower. Besides, it's my job to go drag her out of it if she isn't out soon." Pointing a thumb back to the watch tower that their squad leader had entered, the boy then deadpanned and pointed his monotone comrade to the girl seemingly talking down to the dust of one of the bloodsuckers. "And... uh... Go snap her out of the trance she's in and repeat whatever she didn't catch. Also, tell her not to go running off. I don't care why she's so angry at them, and they don't care either. Going all bloodthirsty isn't gonna do much but get her thrown into a car and forgotten about... if she's lucky... I speak from personal experience on that one. Now get going."

Allora

Kona was whispering in her ear as she continued moving along, slicing the basic vampires that opposed her in two.

You know what they did. You know what they are, who they are. What they did to your mother and what your mother did to you. They are responsible, them and only them.

The words only served to fuel the rage that was burning in her heart. The words that she did not hear her comrades speak did indeed describe her actions well. She was in a bloodlust, her actions showed naught but aggression and hate, though not enough that any of her movements had become crude. If anything, they had become more fluid, Allora continued cutting down vampires, ten more emerged, nine of them were killed, until she came to the last one, who managed to bring his sword up in time to lock sword with her katana, and the battle then became that of strength, one that the vampire seemed to be losing. Instead of fear or hate shining in his eyes though, the vampire seemed to show nothing but amusement.

"You would make an excellent vampire, human girl."

Those were the last words he got out before Allora body slammed him, his sword staying in place as Allora forced him backwards, only for the sword to be knocked out of place and her blade to slice through his neck, beheading him. She stood over the corpse as the other vampires got a sense that running straight at her was pure suicide, and began to fall back so that they could regroup. Allora however, did not chase them, she just continued to stare at the corpse, and the lifeless eyes of the head that seemed to be mocking her. She kicked the head away, and then stared into the image that she caught of herself in the blade. The cut on her cheek was bleeding only slightly, for some reason or another it hadn't clotted up yet. She suddenly wondered what it was like for a vampire, to need blood, and what that hunger felt like, then she shook the thought from her mind, she didn't want to know, or rather, she shouldn't want to know. Lowering her blade so it pointed towards the ground.

The vampire was right, you would be better off as one of them.

Yuume stared at the only man in the group in the eyes as he ordered her. As emotionless as ever, she didn't seem to be impressed in the least. Still, she just had no idea how to demonstrate emotions, so this wasn't a surprise at all. As he shouted out his orders, Yuume heard him and then, in the middle of his words, turned around to see the battlefield. Things seemed to be going their way, as the vampires were being massacred from all sides. For a moment, Yuume wondered where the commanding vampires were. It was far too easy. They wouldn't give up this location as easily as this, so where were the nobles? "Your worries are justified, I believe. Do not fret, though, as I am very sure that we will meet one of them. When we do, destroy him for me and I will reward you, just like our deal demands." Yuume was satisfied with Yoake's words. She was expecting something like that, after all.

Still, she had very well heard everything that the man had said. To show him that, she turned around and nodded quietly. Soon after, she turned to see her other teammate finishing her slaughter. She was surprised by the amount of strength that the girl was putting into it. She might even be stronger than Yuume. Still, that didn't meant a lot. Yuume was weak, but she always made bets on her technique rather than brute force or speed. It was clear, though, that there were no other person like her in the group. They had their techniques, yes, but none of them fully focused on their enemy rather than their advantages. She found it interesting, though, seeing other people's techniques always allowed her to learn more from them and adapt her own style into the case she ever needed to... Eliminate them.

When the girl was finished, Yuume made her way towards her and tapped her shoulder. "We need to go before more of them arrive. They are shattered now, so this is our best shot to get to the fuel depots. Be careful, though... We still have not met any noble, which makes me believe that they might be somewhere around here. That serves for you as well, boy." As Yuume said that with a monotone, she turned towards Yoshio. It seemed like she was still capable of 'worrying" over others. No... She was just warning him. She couldn't care less if he died. That hardly meant she wanted him to die, though. "You are a complicated person, do you know that? That emotionless way of yours is, at the same time, your strength and weakness... It's also what makes possessing you so difficult, if I might say..." Yoake finished with a chuckle as she said that.

Yuume turned back to Allora and then pointed with her chin towards the path. They needed to move fast. "Come, we need to move before they regroup." With that, she took the lead and started a run towards the fuel depot.

ibzjUWQ.png

"S-shit, what the hell is with this livestock?! He's way too--"

The vampire's sentence was cut off, along with his head as the Major made a swift strike. The bloodsuckers that were surrounding him took a few steps back in awe and disbelief of his abnormal strength.

"Major."

The blonde turned his head around to see his approaching comrade who was assisting him earlier. He noticed the wound on Lilith's arm but was interrupted by the approach of another wave. Was there no end to them?

"Another group is coming, but I'm sure you're capable of handling yourself. I'm going to assist Lieutenant Colonel Sugihara... Try not to die."

Was it just him or was Lilith in a hurry? Shinra didn't have time to ponder his thoughts as he parried another swing from a vampire and finishing it off with a shotgun shell to the head.

"Go."

The lieutenant ran off, and some vampires took pursuit but their path was quickly barred by the Major who dashed behind her as they approached. "... I'm your opponent, you pile of trash."

"Kuh...! Don't underestimate us, you shitty peasant!! KILL HIM!!"

The group of vampires surrounded him, locking target on the Major instead of Lilith. Shinra dashed towards a couple and flashed shotgun shells to their heads before dodging multiple swings from some of them, decapitating them as they made a fatal mistake of missing their target.

"W-what the hell..?! W-were the humans always this strong?!"

"Fool! Don't falter! He's just a lone man! We can take him!!"

"... What a bunch of weaklings."

"HUH?! How dare y--"

*BANG BANG BANG BANG*

Suddenly, the majority of the bloodsuckers fell down one-by-one without any time to react, much to the horror of the ones who were still alive at that point. It seemed that the Major's weapons were reloading much more quickly than before thanks to his Demons' passive ability. He became faster too. The catch? Prolonged battles against his hated nemesii fueled his hatred more, giving him more power... but at the expense of his demons slowly eating his own sanity.

"You're only dealing with me, yet you can't kill me? You fuckers...

...DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING RIGHT TO STAND SUPERIOR TO US...

...IF YOU CAN'T EVEN KILL A LONE HUMAN."

The symptoms were obvious at that point, with his slightly irrational grin being the prime suspect. "Heh... Heheh..." He lowered his weapons, giggling a bit maniacally as he looked at the sky. The remaining vampires who confronted the Major were visibly terrified of his sudden change in personality. Being fast, strong and deadly for a human is already scary enough... but the unpredictable shift in his demeanor really sold the authenticity and gravity of threat that he imposed upon the supposedly much more powerful race.

"KILL HIM!!"

The remaining vampires charged towards the Major who left his guard open since he lowered his weapons. They were in unison, readying their swords for a simultaneous and swift swing.

"DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

"Heheh... Heheh."

Kenzo having dealt with the problem on hand, quickly makes hit way towards the fuel depot, it would be the last way to destroy the Airbase, short of a conventional strike at least. But the effort didn't warrant it, neither side had pilots of note that could do more than fly transports it seemed. For all of both sides bluster, if a single country risen from this madness intact.. Setting his thoughts aside for now the Major heads to the next location.

"You! With me!" Noticing members from Squad One, now was not the time question, or even talk Kenzo starts a mad climb up the railing of the central Aviation Fuel storage farm's main tank. If it went up a Fireball would consume at least half of the base easily...provided it even had fuel..
"You will guard the bottom level, I'll provide support..something doesn't sit right with me and all of this. Stay on your guard." Now was a race to the top, more detailed orders could not be given out as of now.

(OOC @Valor when you return I would like to make this guy down below into a Enemy PC)

Watching from a faraway hill a young looking Vampire male, whom seemed very whimsical plays with a remote control in one hand and a pair of binoculars in the other. Far out of visual range of the base he seems to be humming of all things, the tune of Preußens Gloria. Swinging his remote around as if it were a conductors baton he couldn't help but to be amused. At the cheap behind him a radio emits static. "Ach..taking me away from my show ehh herr 8th.." Setting down the remote, the Vampire keeps humming his tune until the voice on the other end demands for a status update. "Ja, It is I, Klaus..Hahaha, that man has more bravery than brains. Ja..half the Kommand Ist dead..the rest will follow shortly...useless new commers.." After a uninterested reply and demands for Intel on the IJDA force, the vampire sighs.

"You See Horace, this is why no one other than I, Klaus, can vork with you..so drab and boring, they are no threat now..but at least they are taking out trash and we no longer half to hold that facility..though I shall not allow them to take it without lose..That stupid fool of a base officer hated the human weapons, and largely thinks my plan to be a signal...Ja, I will report anything of note when I, the fantastic and great Klaus sees you..also I wish to kill one of the slaves to make a painting when I return..that is fine? Gute! auf wiedersehen!" Yet another pause as the Vampire laughs lightly.

"For one with an Egyptian name you are pretty worked up on me just using Japanese..I vill have to question your origins even more now." Setting aside the headset and grabbing the remote, he climbs atop the jeep and turns around with a crazed laugh and smile.

"And now shall we play them the Song not heard in so long Mein Kamerade Machines? Play them the Song of your people!" Behind him was a makeshift battery of rocket artillery, Air to ground rockets were mounted on a large railing like box, angled on a trailer truck bed. In some ways it was like a WW2 Katusha launcher, just up-sized and with a shit load of rockets.

"LET ZEE MISSILES FLY! GO!" Pressing the switch the hellish repeating roar of at first dozens then hundreds of rockets fly through the sky, arcing over the vampire as smoke and flame barely clear the top of his head. Holding the Binoculars back up, the so-called signal begins it hellish melody. "SCHNELL! SCHNELL! AHAHAHAH!" Calming down once the last missile leaves the launcher, Klaus pulls on his ear as the remote falls from his left hand. "I THINK I AM NOW DEAF! GUTE! NOW I CANNOT SAY I HEAR REQUESTS FOR HELP! OR EVEN MY OWN VOICE! WHY DID I DO THIS!?"

Spotting Kenzo on the roof, the Vampire smiles a bit. "...Oh..now aren't you interesting. Vill you Shoots them all down? Hmm? Let us watch."

No sooner than Kenzo reaches the top, does he draw his handgun, knowing that sound all to well he freezes briefly as the unguided Rockets begin to blanket the horizon. "Bastard Tengu..I will need your help..give me your power for now..and in return you will have a legend to Sing..plus your normal..demands." With a disgruntled look to his face, the figure from the blade laughs from behind its mask.

"TAKEDA! HORSEMEN COME! SWARMING MY LORDS LINES! First volley, the brave die! Second VOlley! The nerve is lost! Third volley and Takeda Falls! My power is yours, Kenzo Sama! Throw these Winged steel birds to the ground where they belong!" Laughing as extra guns appear around Kenzo, and a spare in his free left hand, six of the handguns open up with a heavy barrage of firepower, tripling the output, and then some. As Swarms of the fire like origami cranes swarm upwards to meet the artillery rush. While his efforts were commendable, some would get through.

The Hangars were protected from such a strike, the rest of the airfield was not. The Air-Ops building, Radar, and auxiliary locations would rake significant damage. While Kenzo is pinned down attempting to hold back the 100's of rockets now impacting, or attempting to impact the base, a number splatter the targets he feared would be hit, including the control tower. The base would be out of operation for a couple of weeks, or rather would have difficulties operating large numbers of aircraft.

"Now where is that groun.." Before the words could get out of Kenzo's mouth, the sewers and various pillbox and foxhole like protection like positions burst open, as two dozen Vampires jump out to take on their enemies. Unfortunately for them of all the dumb luck Colonel Sugihara would be out of action, while he survived a near impact from a rocket, a buster water pipe from the control tower had flew from its former space, cartwheeling about 80 meters in the air before coming to an impact right alongside the Colonel's head while he was engaged with one of the new arrivals.

Fortunately for the Colonel the selfsame pole decided to bounce from him and into the Vampire, Pointed jagged broken end first. Unless no one finished the Vampire off, the Colonel would have one hell of an embarrassing war story..a nasty bump, and would likely be out of action in recovery for a few days.

For his own Part Kenzo ignores whatever manner the two Vampires that jumped up on his fuel Depot had to say, and hosed them down with fire, before sweeping his guns onto six more who had the stupidity to charge down the runway in clear view. But with that he turns his attention back to the tanks of fuel, and the horizon where the rockets came in from, the others would have to deal with the remaining fourteen Vampires..one of which Kenzo was not aware was already injured. Though he also wasn't aware of the numbers either.

He wanted nothing more than to go check on his eldest daughter..but now was not the time. "You down there! Don't try and kill them all unless you can, if it gets dicey lure them to where me and the sniper can get our shots in!" Calling to those from team one who had joined him in action at the depot.

Meanwhile in the tower, as Yazumi reverses the tide, dominating the vampire, her own demon warns her again with a surprising hint of emotion. "Girl! Duck! Jump! I don't know run!"

"My Hime-why so wor....my god.." Jumping into the elevator shaft, as soon as she seen the blazing like spears clearly from the windows, Yazumi felt a sensation she hadn't in some time..fear. The vice-commander now seeing the coming attack joins her, and to his surprise finds the girl putting her thighs around his head and face...well rather something else was in his face.. "Rejoice you bastard, I'll give you a taste of heaven as we go to hell.." Bending backwards slightly, the Vampire crashes head first into the flooring, snapping his neck and cracking his skull, the tell-tell vanishing made sure he was dead. Catching her breathe with a bit of pain, the impact had knocked the wind out of the young Sergeant, it would not have been a surprise had anyone seen her crazy stunt, given the damn tower was falling apart, sending her men away from here..or man and women, from her had likely save their lives as the building begins to shudder and crack..when the last think she needed happened.

Four Vampires enter from the original exit, seeing her, and the dead vice commander. Getting to her feet quickly, she manages to engage in a flurry holding the first pair off..but as soon as that 2nd pair made it in..she was likely toast.. "Monkey boy if you are around and save my ass I'll have to do something special for you huh?" Unsure of if he was there or not, it was worth shot..

Watching the chaos unfold, the Vampire goes back to watching from afar humming his tune. "Oh my! The Lucky one the 8th spared, and this one with the axes, and the pistols, and the busty girl and, Und Mein Gott! VUNDERFUL! ALL of you So Vunderful...hmm minus zee flat ones..just trash to be thrown away.." Speaking of the two girls at the Aviation storage tanks it wasn't sure if he felt they were trash or he just didn't like small chested women. As if watching a football game from back before all the madness happened, the Vampire seems very amused, all the while going back to humming Prussian Glory, given that and his Prussian style 1700's clothing, he was likely insane, very old, or maybe both.

Last edited:
Kona

Kona had already been on the move at the mention of the fuel depots. Moving quickly, and keeping her sword in a reverse grip whilst in a ready position, she dashed out, still utilizing the strength that the wind demon gave her. She moved out just in time to see two dozen vampires dash from there hiding spots in an attempt to retake the airfield, not that it would help. Though Kona hadn't been out here very long, she also spotted the aftermath of quite a few explosions, and smoke hang thick in the air. What could have possibly done this? Kona discarded the thought, though saved the information for later use. She was quickly in action though, as the vampires saw her emerge from the building she had been in and dash forward, nearly slicing one of them in two with a vertical slice from her reverse grip. She stared at a pair as they broke off from the group and focused on her.

"Careful! They've already proven they aren't normal livestock!"

It seemed that the low tier vampires were getting cautious. The two approached more carefully, though this did them little good. After one of them lost a limb, they both started getting scared, and fear leads to sloppiness, and that sloppiness lead to.... the usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.