INTEREST CHECK Seraph of the End Fandom RP (Interest Check)

Akashi

~Shall we?~
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I can be either passive or aggressive. If the situation allows me to be either, I'll jump in. Though, I would prefer aggressive over passive. Why? Just to make things intense and more interesting.
Favorite Genres
Sci-Fi, Anime, Magical, Action, Etc
Genre You DON'T Like
Not fan of yaoi.
Hello there people..

Those who've seen the anime or read the manga would know what this is already about. Those who were curious, well, you dont need to know much. All I will say is that it is supernatural based. Vampires, demons, humans who have special weapons to combat the supernatural. It is also set in a post-apocalyptic world. Now, I am personally interested in making a roleplay like this. However, I would definetely need help in making one.

I've got the bare bones in mind, but then again, working together with someone who are interested in an RP like this would be great. One more thing, if you're interested, make sure you can stay committed to the RP for the long haul. Stay active and communicate.. But enough about that. What I want to know is that.. Are you interested in an RP like this? If so.. Let me know.

Just for your information. It will be a strictly AU RP. Based in the same setting as the anime/manga. Though I am open to as many changes to make this unique to ourselves.

Now then. Still here?.. Good. That means you want to be a part of it... I think.

ShayBear

~ Dante's Michevious Kitsune ~ Forever His <3
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Male, Female
I'm honestly fine doing either... Taking the lead or just following suit are pretty easy in my book.
Favorite Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
Genre You DON'T Like
I am just really open minded to all Genre's and all kinds within them
I did run and create a rather successful Seraph of the End RP if you wish to perhaps pull parts from it? It was AU alternated so it does fit along the lines of what you're seeking to do perhaps? Overall though I do offer forth my own interest to this concept in general.

Periwinkle

Tomfoolery, I tell you!
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Adaptable
No Preferences
Depends on my partner!
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Supernatural, Yaoi, Romance, Tragedy, Horror, and Historical.
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, and Scifi.
I'm on the fence about joining, it's been a *hot* minute since I watched/read Seraph of the End. I'll definitely think about it if this gains some more interest.

Dante

~ ShayBear's Seductive Smartass ~
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male
Both as long as we both are putting effort into the Roleplay
Favorite Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Magical, Dark Themed, Modern
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi, Certain Historical Eras
Sounds good. As Shay said we have quite a bit of development you can be free to pick from for both the JIDA and the Vampire Aristocracy.

Akashi

~Shall we?~
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Male
I can be either passive or aggressive. If the situation allows me to be either, I'll jump in. Though, I would prefer aggressive over passive. Why? Just to make things intense and more interesting.
Favorite Genres
Sci-Fi, Anime, Magical, Action, Etc
Genre You DON'T Like
Not fan of yaoi.
Of course, I am just waiting to see if I can garner enough interest before I make any decision. Hopefully up to 10-12 players should be enough to get the ball rolling for this RP.