[Sep 16, 2013] Wedding Magic: The Before Party CHARP! (Roleplay City)

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
YOU ARE INVITED TO A CO-JOINED BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE PARTY AT ELSWEN'S SHADES HOTEL BALLROOM THIS SEPTEMBER 16TH.

The Bride seems to have this silly worry that separate bachelor parties would lead to disaster.

Maybe it's because the Groom has no idea that his bride to be is a WITCH.

Personally, as her best friend, I think she should just tell the guy. Secrets are dangerous things.

But nevermind that. IT'S A PARTY FOR THE HAPPY COUPLE!

See you there!

THE PLOT INFORMATION
You are a friend or family member attending this pre-wedding party of the BRIDE AND GROOM.

If you are there for the GROOM, you are a normal human being! You don't know anything about magic.

If you are there for the BRIDE, you are a part of the supernatural world in one way or another.

The plot? Having this great, wonderful party and trying to make sure the Groom and all the normals, don't notice anything WEIRD. Can it be done? Probably not. >:]

Everyone is invited to this CHARP! Character bios are not required, but we'd LOVE to see a description of your potential character. Yes, someone is already playing the Bride and Groom, and the Maid of Honor. 8D

This Charp starts at 5PM CENTRAL TIME.

Feel free to ask questions if you have them!

Any more information on the Bride/Groom/Bestie so we can choose which side to be on?

I've never been in one of these before so I might give it a try :D

I forgot to watch this thread thing like an idiot... o____o

We don't have any info about the bride or groom. 8D But the Bridesmaid is a HALF-NYMPH WITCH.

This charp has STARTED! 8D Feel free to jump in ANY time tonight before 10!