Sentai RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

digiexpert

Original poster
I'd be interested in running/playing in a Super Sentai/Power Rangers RP, if anyone else would be up for it. I'd be more than interested in coming up with the villains and themes together.

ME!!!! always wanted to do a sentai RP!!

How about making our sentai a vigilant type of thingy~ and our villain would be like cops?

so here's what I've got: (I don't know if it's bad or not..)
The milky way was one of many galaxy across the universe but it's the center of all sins. An organization called Galaxy Enforcer soon taken notice that the peace of this universe are off due to the sin activity in the milky way especially on earth. Without holding back, the prime leader of Galaxy Enforcer, Galacticus brought a thousand fleet of soldiers to Earth, the source of sins. With his army he stumbled across the Novasphere, another organization which bring the balance to the galaxy. The Novasphere sensing danger on the balance, they went to stop the army but their attempt are at vein. With a sad defeat over Galacticus, Novasphere made devices which were later sent to the earth hoping that these bracelet could hold against Galactus or more even kill him. The devices later be sent by a higher-ups of the Navasphere whilst to give them to a specific DNA bonded (which means there's no outer being that has successful to bonded with the device) with the devices.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I'm a fan of the lore, but I like the idea of "iron fisted government villain", with the sentai being freedom fighters.

Reactions: GreenSea
Sorry for the doublepost, it seems Phoneiwaku can't edit, but maybe they haven't taken over the world YET, but instead are on the very start of invasion? Like, they've occupied some places, and we're stopping them from taking any more.

Reactions: GreenSea
that's would be good~ I'm all in to any concept~

Status
Not open for further replies.