Senshi no Uta

Moriko could tell by Yuyu's look that she could tell sometime was wrong, but was relieved when she seemed to dismiss the notion. She wanted to tell her everything, but it just wouldn't make sense. "Yuyu-chan, how 'bout a match? I won't go easy you this ti--" she paused when her friend pointed out the arrival of the group's newest member. She giggled at Noriko, who was already questioning the girl, but Momo was no better. She quickly joined in, leaning halfway over the seat in front of them waving an arm. "Hi Akiko-chan, welcome! I'm Moriko, but you can call me Momo! Nice to meet you! Oh, and I'm sub-leader! I almost forgot." She patted Yuyu's shoulder then, "This is our leader, Yuyu-chan!"

Kenji wasn't the least bit surprised by the enthusiasm of his idols as they all started introducing themselves to their newest member. At least that would be how he would explain the found look he gave Noriko. Of course while she might have been the first to introduce herself to Akiko, the other's followed on her tail quickly.

"I know you all have a lot to ask Akiko, but let's get you all to the make up artists. I'm sure you can talk while that's being done." Kenji was partly right. There were of course times when the particular artists or stylist needed the attention of the idol on hand, but he'd heard enough chatting and giggling over the years to assume this was not a particular issue.

Near the back of the bus Nijiko had been petting her dog, who had gone off somewhere just before the last of the girls had arrived. She had questioned him, but as usual he did not say anything back, but just gave her big innocent eyes. It was enough almost enough for her to forget the whole thing.

When they had stopped and the others started to introduce themselves to Akiko, Nijiko politely waved to the newer girl. She wasn't going to be a complete wet blanket after all, but her smile was weak to say the least. Not that anyone could notice with so much excitement with graduation and announcements and of course the show in and of it's self.