Sen's Search For Partners | Plenty of Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. Everything is soooo fabulous.
Daily Check Ups?
Want to try that?
Oyherwise I can pick something else. :)

I'd be up for discussing something with either a Half-human x Half-human pairing or a Shapeshifter x human pairing. I'd love to plot something with you. :)

I would love to do Half Humanx Half human as well~

Wow.. Everything is soooo fabulous.
Daily Check Ups?
Want to try that?
Oyherwise I can pick something else. :)
Daily Check Up has been taken, I'm sorry :c

I'd be up for discussing something with either a Half-human x Half-human pairing or a Shapeshifter x human pairing. I'd love to plot something with you. :)
PM me and let us mix our creative juices~

I would love to do Half Humanx Half human as well~
And you PM me as well <3

Let's see.. Maybe want to do the imagenary friend x human?
That sounds like fun. We could actually have it turn out to be a ghost? They just don't know it. I might have a good plot. Would that be good?

Sure! PM me c:

I would totally be interested in 'sing for me' and maybe a couple of others when I get more time to read. PM me if you are still looking for partners in general (I do have a tendancy to like to mix a couple of plots together fyi)

.... Was this meant to be in the libertine section? Because if all you're plots aren't mandatory libertine, then you'll be missing out on a lot of the great adult roleplayers since they cant see things in here.

Yeah, all of these are meant to be libertine.

@Sen would you be up for two curious teen boys? I could PM you the plot.

You know @Sen , I have never done a 1x1 roleplay in the time i have spent here on Iwaku, like...ever

Congratulations on being the first and perhaps only one to spark my interest in it.

If you would like, I would do 'Sing for Me' with you....as the ruling dragon of course ^^

You know @Sen , I have never done a 1x1 roleplay in the time i have spent here on Iwaku, like...ever

Congratulations on being the first and perhaps only one to spark my interest in it.

If you would like, I would do 'Sing for Me' with you.
I believe Sing For Me has been taken. Didn't update the status, my bad x _ x
Although, if we can come up with a twist or add something mind-blowing into the plot and change it a little, I might consider opening a spot for you c:

well, if it IS, perhaps 'Don't go to the other side' ?

I believe Sing For Me has been taken. Didn't update the status, my bad x _ x
Although, if we can come up with a twist or add something mind-blowing into the plot and change it a little, I might consider opening a spot for you c:
ooh didn't read that...yeah that works, it does looke like that is three parts tho. want to PM discuss it?

Sure! PM me? c:

Reactions: Mu
I'd love to do painting scenario #3! Message me back, please! ^w^

Uhh.... right when I look at the plots, there's not really one that I can totally find myself hooked on, but you seem like a cool fellow! c:
If you want to, I'd be interested in trying to work something out together for a plot, since I mostly prefer doing that. I don't know, I've had good experiences with that.
(God I'm rambling)

Status
Not open for further replies.