Sengoku: Oda Nobunaga

That would definitely be fun. Are there specifications in place for that character already?

Also, should we maybe move to a DM? I don't mind continuing here, but it might make it look like there are more people than there are already.

That would definitely be fun. Are there specifications in place for that character already?

Also, should we maybe move to a DM? I don't mind continuing here, but it might make it look like there are more people than there are already.
Seeing as this thread is the intrest check it's pretty much people throwing out questions so it doesn't really matter if its alot. If you went to the CS thread youd see only 1 complete character anyways.
And no not particularly other then what I have said in plot.

Ok, I’m not currently home, but I’ll try to write up a character when I get home in a few hours.

My apologies for the lack of having done much of anything over the last day. I have an exam I need to finish reviewing for tomorrow, and the review is taking far longer than I thought it would, and this ended up slipping my mind a bit in the mean time. I'll definitely make sure I get the character made/posted by the end of the weekend.

• Sweet
Reactions: PhantomThief715
My apologies for the lack of having done much of anything over the last day. I have an exam I need to finish reviewing for tomorrow, and the review is taking far longer than I thought it would, and this ended up slipping my mind a bit in the mean time. I'll definitely make sure I get the character made/posted by the end of the weekend.
I am in no particular rush. This rp would need a few more people anyways.

Anyone else going to sign up or is it just the few?

This has been added to man page.

Random Notes:
  • The roleplay itself is heavily inspired with characters having special abilities and a large focus on overcoming increasingly powerful foes.
  • I am looking for reliable GMs to help me build this world and discuss possible plot information with.
  • [DISCORD IS REQUIRED] If you have one. If not I'd ask if you would but if not it's fine. The discord is more of keeping in touch and brainstorming ideas.
  • Character death is a clear and always looming possibility. Deceased characters will be given the opportunity of being replaced by their creators if so desired.
  • Characters will be selected on a strictly quality basis.
  • Roleplay is 18+ (REDSTAR) only due to heavy violence and other potential themes.

Last edited:
Sorry then, I don't do Discord.

Sorry then, I don't do Discord.
Honestly it's not a must so long as you can keep in contact with me. I try to keep everyone in one or two place. Not to mention I was pretty sure you left because you didnt finshed your character.

I'm also still here, but I've been waiting to make a character until I see if anyone else is interested.

I'm also still here, but I've been waiting to make a character until I see if anyone else is interested.
That's probably the case for most who are intrested.