FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.

Welcome to the Sengoku era. A century long period of political upheaval when warlords reign supreme and samurai roamed. As the shogun lost power, the warlords (called diamyo) became completely independent, fighting one another nearly incessantly. It was a lawless era of civil war, in which the feudal lords of Japan fought one another in endless plays for land and power.

"Japan's "Three Unifiers" brought the Sengoku Era to an end. First, Oda Nobunaga (1534–1582) conquered many other warlords, beginning the process of unification through military brilliance and sheer ruthlessness. His general Toyotomi Hideyoshi (1536–598) continued the pacification after Nobunaga was killed, using a somewhat more diplomatic but equally pitiless set of tactics. Finally, yet another Oda general named Tokugawa Ieyasu (1542–1616) defeated all opposition in 1601 and established the stable Tokugawa Shogunate, which ruled until the Meiji Restoration in 1868." Thought Co.

This is what happened in our history, but in an alternate reality what if Oda Nobunaga wasn't assassinated? What if this famous warlord was a woman? Her life starts out as the youngest daughter of the Oda Clan and her father had seen her as a lucky charm taking her into battle, forcing her to witness battle from a very young age. The one time she didn't go to battle ended in the death of her older brothers. This enraged her father and soon he too would die at war. Leaving her the only one to lead the Oda Clan. At the age of sixteen she has had enough of just being a doll and takes the field earning herself the place she has in history.

At the age of 19 and the only Oda alive she finds herself being saved by a peasant who had no idea who was. She finds this person interesting and makes this person her own lucky charm. With that said from afar this person is to be seen as the precious Princess/Prince of the Oda clan even though they are not. Nobunaga's adventure in leading Japan to unity starts here.

RULES

- Must be long term, DEDICATED and respectful to all in the game.

- You must be ACTIVE, and post at least once or twice a week, though its preferred once a day. You will be given three warnings for inactivity before being removed from the group.

- You must be cooperative with the Game Master and the other members.

- You can contribute by adding ideas or even plot twists, but please tell the game master of any plot or event prior to carrying it out.

- If you, the game player, are having troubles with another member please tell the Game Master.
Drama out of character is frowned upon, drama in character is welcomed.

- Zero tolerance is in effect. I do not and will not accept bullying of any form out of my game. Bullying in game is only alright if the person who is playing the character is okay with their character being bullied. Any other form y,ou will be removed from the group, and your character will become npced until I decide they are no longer needed.

-This rule shouldn't have to be a spoken rule but common sense rule. But here it is anyways.

Do not argue with the Game master, as they have final say in any matter. When they tell you to change something then you change it. When they tell you to stop misbehaving then you stop misbehaving. When they tell you no then that means no. A GM will not be disrespected, belittled, or harassed for any decisions They've made regarding anything in the role-play. You will be given three warnings to correct your behavior before being removed from the role-play.

Random Notes:
  • The roleplay itself is heavily inspired with characters having special abilities and a large focus on overcoming increasingly powerful foes.
  • I am looking for reliable GMs to help me build this world and discuss possible plot information with.
  • [DISCORD IS REQUIRED]
  • Character death is a clear and always looming possibility. Deceased characters will be given the opportunity of being replaced by their creators if so desired.
  • Characters will be selected on a strictly quality basis.
  • Roleplay is 18+ (REDSTAR) only due to heavy violence and other potential themes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reign and Ariel
Cool! Need a rule 63 Tokugawa Ieyasu or Uesugi Kenshin?

Cool! Need a rule 63 Tokugawa Ieyasu or Uesugi Kenshin?
Yeah. They would have been aposing her. Who knows maybe fall in love xD

Reactions: Ariel
Well Tokugawa started out as Nobunaga's vassal, so they'd be on the same side. Even after Nobunaga's death he supported his son Nobukatsu, and it was only after Hideyoshi died that Tokugawa really struck out on his own. So within Nobunaga's life Tokugawa was a pretty loyal retainer.

If you're looking for a rival then Kenshin is the better choice, as he actually did go to war against Nobunaga. And historically might actually have been a woman as well.

Well Tokugawa started out as Nobunaga's vassal, so they'd be on the same side. Even after Nobunaga's death he supported his son Nobukatsu, and it was only after Hideyoshi died that Tokugawa really struck out on his own. So within Nobunaga's life Tokugawa was a pretty loyal retainer.

If you're looking for a rival then Kenshin is the better choice, as he actually did go to war against Nobunaga. And historically might actually have been a woman as well.

Yeah sorry new that xD

Both will be needed however I feel like the enemy or Kenshin in this moment would be more or less an NPC created by someone and played by them. Take you for explain you create and play him but he will not always appear but the creator of said NPC could very well cause the trouble sent by them. If that makes any sense at all.

Are you guys still intrested? I'm most likely gonna make a banner for this. And then make CS thread. When I make the CS thread it will be for CS questions and what not can be here to keep it clean
L.

Cs is up now. Along with a banner.

Just wanted to let everyone know I finshed my character.

Fgo already has Nobunaga as a woman. Also Uesugi Kenshin.

I figured you did, especially given the title, and Tokugawa usually somehow, well, surviving until the end. And how about Hideyoshi Toyotomi?

I figured you did, especially given the title, and Tokugawa usually somehow, well, surviving until the end. And how about Hideyoshi Toyotomi?
We only have one character complete and that's Nobunaga. Ieyasu is a WIP character. So pretty much any other possible character is open for grabs.

In other words including myself only two people have signed up.

I might be interested as well if it's alright that I'm not terribly well-versed in Japanese History.

In other words, I know who Oda Nobunaga is (I blame Japanese video games/anime), but don't know much of the history surrounding him. The concept does sound interesting though, and it sounds like the kind of thing I'd love to join in on if the lack of more than just general background knowledge would be alright?

Last edited:
I might be interested as well if it's alright that I'm not terribly well-versed in Japanese History.

In other words, I know who Oda Nobunaga is (I blame Japanese video games/anime), but don't know much of the history surrounding him. The concept does sound interesting though, and it sounds like the kind of thing I'd love to join in on if the lack of more than just general background knowledge would be alright?

That's fine by me. It's a learn ad you go sort of rp. I myself only know so much thanks to anime and such. But I'm usually generally intrested in such things. So whoop research and such. But I dont think other then the people and their general role it will be anything like real history.

Awesome. Do you have any historic characters you are looking for people to fill, or should I just make something up?

Last edited:
Awesome. Do you have any historic characters you are looking for people to fill, or should I just make something up?
Let's see. I wouldn't want you to make someone up unless you happen to know of away to fit them in. However with this link go do to retainers and choose one.

I looked through the list of retainers, and I don't think that I saw any that still served the clan at the time of Nobunaga's death in the list. Would it be possible for my character to be a "nameless" samurai or soldier in service to Nobunaga?

I looked through the list of retainers, and I don't think that I saw any that still served the clan at the time of Nobunaga's death in the list. Would it be possible for my character to be a "nameless" samurai or soldier in service to Nobunaga?
Realistically it wouldn't matter if they did or not since Nobunaga is very much alive. But if you can figure out a way go for it. Could even play the person who saves Nobunaga