1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. No Preferences
i click the "start a new conversation" option in my own pm box or the "start conversation" button on someone's profile and this happens:

Capture (8).PNG

Capture (9).PNG

it wants me to choose a "destination forum" but isn't giving me any options and i don't know what i'm doing wrong :(

if it helps any, I've been having the same issue, and, I don't know if there's a quick fix since I'm also new? But what I've been doing is going into messages>show all>and then in the bottom right corner it gives a little pen icon to start a new conversation, and from there you can just type in their username and get everything started!

Reactions: affection
what I've been doing is going into messages>show all>and then in the bottom right corner it gives a little pen icon to start a new conversation, and from there you can just type in their username and get everything started!
hey that does work ! thank you 💜

what I've been doing is going into messages>show all>and then in the bottom right corner it gives a little pen icon to start a new conversation, and from there you can just type in their username and get everything started!
hey that does work ! thank you 💜
happy to help!!

Hey there! You'll need to create a category for your PMs to be sorted into first. This resource should help c: Let me know if you have any more questions.

You'll need to create a category for your PMs to be sorted into first. This resource should help c: Let me know if you have any more questions.
ooohhh okay that makes sense. thank you so much !! 💜

Reactions: neptune