2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really
I'm looking for any and all group related role-plays to come find me! My favorite genres are usually anything to do with Fantasy, and Historical Fiction. Although I'm willing to try anything.

Thanks! I'll go check these out.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
If you're still open to invites and if fandoms aren't out of the question, then I have Fandomstuck which is always open. It's sort of like a big mega-crossover RP, except that it focuses on personifications of entire fandoms instead of individual canon characters. Some people find it to be kind of an out-there idea to wrap their heads around, but you're totally welcome to give it a look if you think it might be interesting.

Giving it a look now! Thank you!

Hi there!

I'm looking for some dedicated people to hop in on a roleplay i'm getting started. It's already got a couple IC posts, but within the boundaries of the story- it makes it really easy to incorporate new players. i've had some people drop out and go AWOL on me so i'm looking to fill some spots.

If you are interested in a long term dark fantasy epic- take a look here to get an overview of the OOC.

If it's not something you'd be interested in, no worries- but we'd love to have ya.

Going to look at these! Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.