Selector Quintet ; A Wish, Crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't have any time to post/collab today but I'll be able to at least post tomorrow morning. o:

Hm, what time DO you have for collabing then?

Are you free on weekends?

I'll be available before noon the next two days, before 5-6 PM (pacific) on Friday, evening on Saturday. Next week I have a vacation so I'm technically free all week, but I'll have some other plans/obligations. It's fluid though so I'll be able to work on a collab.

As for in general, my work schedule is really inconsistent! /:

You work on call or something? Don't know about my availability tomorrow, but it seems like Saturday evening is our best bet, eh?

Hm...guess we'll just have to do it the 'not everyone on at the same time but still have a shared document to collab in' method then.

I work at a grocery store and they come up with a new schedule every week, and sometimes I get some stupid shit. Mostly it just makes it hard to plan stuff.

But shared document collab is alright by me!

Mm, just do an IC post first, cause I want to get in another round before going full collabo.

Oh, I will! If I can't do it tonight it'll be tomorrow, as mentioned. ;o

Posted!

Hope no one minds the color choices: if someone wants me to change one, I will. Also, as to why there's three, I'm trying something out: call it an experiment!

Collab has started. It'll probably be pretty short, now that I think about it. Fucking Mabi reks dem all.

Oh yea, just saying, but you can use willpower for attacks as well. So crafts, gonna do that?

And when you use your abilities, call it out, man.

Actually, in the future, tell me if you want to use willpower before any rolls are done. Because yea, meta gaming is a thing.

Oh yea, just saying, but you can use willpower for attacks as well. So crafts, gonna do that?

And when you use your abilities, call it out, man.
I meant to look up the mechanical stuff but there was no mention of the players doing mechanical stuff like rolling dice so I held back and then got distracted. I'm tired and need that vacation really bad. D:

And yeah, didn't say the ability thing either. >_>

Aaaaaaaaaah.

It is now Meiko vs Mabi. 1v1 of the ages.

Collab's done. Just fill out the last bits of writing, and I'll close it off.

@Craftsdwarf Depending on how Meiko is, there might be a small conversation between the two.

Understood! I'll at least post tomorrow.

Although, can Meiko even simply teleport her and Natsume? Or must she swap places? Perhaps it just takes too much energy at this point of her skill level to do it that way in combat or something.

I'd imagine that if she could teleport like she does in White Instance, she could probably do the same while carrying someone, at least out of battle.

• Thank You
Reactions: Craftsdwarf
Status
Not open for further replies.