Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Mecha, Superhero, Anime, Adventure, Magical
It is the year 2013, September 1st and it is a special day in the city of Tokyo. After years and years of prepping, training, and growing the sekirei up in the labs on a secret island they are finally starting to find their loved ones. It has been about week since the The Sekirei plan, a secret plan developed by HMTAI INC (Hyper Medical and Technological Advancement Incorporated) had been initiated and it is still in it's stage one out of four. The full amount of released sekirei, all 108 of them including the first ten, has gone off without much of a hitch due in no small part by HMTAI's elite group of mercenaries and the sekirei that aid them. Magoichi Hanabi, CEO of and Head of HMTAI, has already taken over much of the city and his partner David Summerset are already working on claiming the rest. To say that the city itself is under a sort of martial law is an understatement.

Various Ashikabi have already winged their sekirei in total about thirty have been winged including some of the infamous discipline squad which aids HMTAI in hauling in or caralling loose sekirei. However the majority, if not all, of the people in the city have no idea about the sekirei plan at large in their city. With the intention of finding their Ashikabi and fighting for them and their love. With dreams of winning the mysterious grand prize that is vaguely described as "a wish that will come true no matter how ridiculous or crazed it will become reality in some way shape or form'. The ashikabi and their sekirei fight one another all for the plan made by man who calls himself 'The King' Magoichi Hanabi. However Hanabi has been keeping a secret to be sprung soon...the secret being that an alliance based battle will take up the majority of the plan...and they need to rely on more than themselves to find the one sekirei of destiny amongst them.
==

Keynote: The following below are assumed that the sekirei are female and the ashikabi male. However both can be either gender.

Sekirei Info: The physiology of a Sekirei is similar to humans. They have similar requirements such as the need to eat food, drink water, and breathe oxygen. They are also also capable of reproducing with the human species; thousands of years in the past, some Sekirei were able to conceive offspring with their Ashikabi. Due to this, the genes of Sekirei, while recessive, are still carried by nearly half of the world's population However, they also have a significant differences that set them apart from normal members of humanity. Many members of this group have greater strength, speed, and stamina than is possible for a normal human. The what is most important and unique for the Sekirei's is the Sekirei Core, the source of their power and very existence. Sekireis who lost their core cease to function. In order to terminate a Sekirei, a fixed amount of damage inflicted to her is needed or the Sekirei opponent needs to touch the Sekirei Crest and recite a spell (Norito). Then the Sekirei crest disappears and a Sekirei whose crest has disappeared can't function[16]. The amount of damage a Sekirei received is categorized in 5 shutdown levels. Going from 1 - 5 (1 being the simple damage with 5 being the most serious), the more severe was the damage taken which caused the termination of the Sekirei. According to Natsuo Ichinomi, as long as terminated Sekirei don't approach their 'Death' as living creatures, they can be put to sleep after special surgery according to the termination level. After that they are sent to a special facility, their body still alive. But a living body doesn't mean the Sekirei isn't dead, the loss of the Sekirei crest equals death for a Sekirei.

Ashikabi (葦牙) are humans with unique genes that enable them to empower Sekirei destined to serve them through an exchange of saliva between Sekirei and its Ashikabi, which is usually done through a kiss, thereby resulting in a "winged" Sekirei with who an everlasting bond is forged. For many Sekirei, the reaction is one of deep love and fondness. If a person is an Ashikabi they can forcefully wing Sekirei against their will and make them their "slave", but this goes against the theory that the Ashikabi's power is the power of fate (Takehito Asama, Seo Kaoru) and thus the only Ashikabi seen to forcefully wing Sekirei were Higa Izumi and Hayato Mikogami.
The power's of an Ashikabi increase with the amount of Sekirei that they wing. One important part of the Ashikabi-Sekirei relationship is the fact that when an Ashikabi is killed, all of the Sekirei that they have winged are 'terminated'. This is supposed to be classified information, however, most Sekirei and many Ashikabi know about it anyway. One part of the bond between Sekirei and Ashikabi is that they can feel each others feelings. For example, when Musubi's crest disappears and Minato becomes sad and starts crying, Tsukiumi and Kazehana (who wasn't winged at the time) feel his pain. Kusano who is far off at Izumo Inn immediately knows what happened and it is implied that Matsu also can feel Minato's feelings. The feelings of the Sekirei can also be felt in return by the Ashikabi.
===
Rules:
1. All rules of normal roleplays apply power playing, overpowering, and meta game along with the other typical rules.
2. All explicitly sexual scenes that aren't PG 13 are to be taken to private messaging.
3. Clothes rip and tear and of course this is based off an ecchi anime but try your best not to get REALLY explicit in your wording if you must have female or male bodies showing.
4. The singular number Sekirei, up to number ten, are not to be picked due to the power advantage they have on other sekirei.
5. As the GM I retain the right to have the final say in what is or what is not allowed or accepted into the roleplay.
6. Only two sekirei per ashikabi are available at the start.(Meaning if you need to or want to you can have two other characters for your ashikbi or in other words make two sekirei for your ashikabi) With that being said you are allowed to pair up sekirei with other people's ashikabi and vice verse.
7. Remember that your characters will be winging sekirei or being winged if you are sekirei by the kiss of an ashikabi. If one character is a lot older than the other it may come off as weird so depending on the age of your character you may or may not need to raise or lower your character's age a bit.

===
Character Sheets:
Ashikabi Sheet:
Name:
Nickname:
Appearance:
Special Skills: (Computer skills, karate training, military training, etc)
Personality:
History:
Other:
===
Sekirei Character Sheet:
Name:
Nickname: (Required for Sekireis because they are all known by an Alias of some sort Karusuba was the Black Sekirei and Yume was the Sekirei of Fate for example.)
Sekirei Number:
Age: (In regards to age the lower the number the older they are meaning the ones near ten and above are around late twenties to late thirties some years old while when the number is around a hundred they are around 10-13)
Appearance:
Sekirei Norito: By the ____ of my Pact/Contract/Pledge, My Ashikabi's ____ shall/will _____ (Examples: By my fist of the contract, my Ashikabi's perils will be shattered, By the thunderstorm of our pact, our Ashikabi's perils will be (completely) destroyed!, By the Four Winds of the contract, My Ashikabi's dark clouds will be blown away)
Sekirei Type: (Sekirei who use their hands are called fist types, sekirei who use water are water types, etc. Put what type of ability your sekirei can use be it something like matsu's technological skill or musubi's fist type abilities)
Personality:
History: (This is revolving around his or her time at the labs and how it was growing up there. Some people have fond memories of it while others complete despise it. Include his or her impression of the world and how he or she has viewed it since leaving the island and or the HMTAI Facility they were in)
Other:

Last edited:
Most people wouldn't be interested in this since they haven't seen the show but this has caught my full attention.

I've had my handfuls of people interested. At most I've had five I believe hopefully we can get more.

Hopefully........

I don't think we'll have five but three is my minimum usually. However for that someone would either need to be dual winged by a ashikabi or have a duo like I intend to (I will be playing Izami my sekirei and Brandon Hunter the Ashikabi from America)

An ashikabi from America huh? Seems like your character is pretty interesting. I'm not entirely sure about playing two characters though .-. .

Alright then we got a maybe so I'll wait until we have two more people just in case.

Also Sasha my guy is over here because he's going to college. He has a talent with fire arms and on the ball tactics due to his career as a expert paintball player.

I'm still a little unsure about playing two characters I'd prefer it if I was one over the other but if I have to I wouldn't mind playing two.

You have the option of playing up to three characters. The minimal being one obviously. But for one you need another player to play with you. If I must I will allow a sekirei to go with Brandon alongside Izumi with Brandon. However I'm not sure how well the would work with a male sekirei as Brandon is Heterosexual and I don't like the concept of Yuri/Yaoi at all but I'm not against others doing that concept if they want.

You have the option of playing up to three characters. The minimal being one obviously. But for one you need another player to play with you. If I must I will allow a sekirei to go with Brandon alongside Izumi with Brandon. However I'm not sure how well the would work with a male sekirei as Brandon is Heterosexual and I don't like the concept of Yuri/Yaoi at all but I'm not against others doing that concept if they want.
Um........ Lol. Uh I was thinking ok wait a moment. Lets say I can't find a partner to go with could I just be an un-winged Sekirei till idk another person wants to join or if nobody does can I stay un-winged? But I completely understand if I can't as the Sekirei plan wont be able to move on to the next stage. I completely understand about the yuri/yaoi part, my friends call me a homophobe.

It's not that I'm a homophobe at all actually. It's just that I don't like to roleplay that sort of thing. As for the character concept of being an un-winged sekirei it wouldn't really work. You'd be unable to really be all that effective against wing sekirei and the part after the prologue will be of the alliance gathering together as someone will be bringing us together.

It's not that I'm a homophobe at all actually. It's just that I don't like to roleplay that sort of thing. As for the character concept of being an un-winged sekirei it wouldn't really work. You'd be unable to really be all that effective against wing sekirei and the part after the prologue will be of the alliance gathering together as someone will be bringing us together.
No, no I wasn't calling you a homophobe my friends do that to me as a joke since I can't do it IRL or in roleplay either. But, I completely understand so I guess I'll wait and see if there is anyone who needs a partner.

Yeah I know you weren't I just wanted to make that clear to people who are reading this. Anyway yeah we need two more people since I don't count maybes until they confirm.

Ok, I'll be waiting.

If this rp starts up let me know in a message since I'll be gone for two weeks, due to family tradition.

Alright so that's one maybe, one confirm, and one later possible player. I still need two more confirms before we start up.

But thanks for showing up Raz.

Reactions: Razilin
I'll bump this once more just in case.

Oh so we got someone else yay well august 1st will be the latest I'm back for good. I'm in town so I have internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.