Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Mecha, Superhero, Anime, Adventure, Magical
It is the year 2013, September 1st and it is a special day. The Sekirei plan, a secret plan developed by HMTAI INC (Hyper Medical and Technological Advancement Incorporated) has initiated it's stage one. It has been about two weeks since the release of all 108 of them including the first ten. Magoichi Hanabi, CEO of and Head of HMTAI, has already taken over much of the city and his partner David Summerset are already working on claiming the rest.

Various Ashikabi have already winged their sekirei in total about thirty have been winged including some of the infamous discipline squad. However the majority, if not all, of the people in the city have no idea about the sekirei plan at large in their city. With the intention of finding their Ashikabi and fighting for them and their love. With dreams of winning the mysterious grand prize that is vaguely described as "a wish that will come true no matter how ridiculous or crazed'. The ashikabi and their sekirei fight one another all for the plan made by 'The King' Magoichi Hanabi. However Hanabi has been keeping a secret to be sprung soon...the secret being that an alliance based battle will take up the majority of the plan...and they need to rely on more than themselves to find the one sekirei of destiny amongst them.
==
Keynote: The following below are assumed that the sekirei are female and the ashikabi male. However both can be either gender.

Sekirei Info: The physiology of a Sekirei is similar to humans. They have similar requirements such as the need to eat food, drink water, and breathe oxygen. They are also also capable of reproducing with the human species; thousands of years in the past, some Sekirei were able to conceive offspring with their Ashikabi. Due to this, the genes of Sekirei, while recessive, are still carried by nearly half of the world's population However, they also have a significant differences that set them apart from normal members of humanity. Many members of this group have greater strength, speed, and stamina than is possible for a normal human. The what is most important and unique for the Sekirei's is the Sekirei Core, the source of their power and very existence. Sekireis who lost their core cease to function. In order to terminate a Sekirei, a fixed amount of damage inflicted to her is needed or the Sekirei opponent needs to touch the Sekirei Crest and recite a spell (Norito). Then the Sekirei crest disappears and a Sekirei whose crest has disappeared can't function[16]. The amount of damage a Sekirei received is categorized in 5 shutdown levels. Going from 1 - 5 (1 being the simple damage with 5 being the most serious), the more severe was the damage taken which caused the termination of the Sekirei. According to Natsuo Ichinomi, as long as terminated Sekirei don't approach their 'Death' as living creatures, they can be put to sleep after special surgery according to the termination level. After that they are sent to a special facility, their body still alive. But a living body doesn't mean the Sekirei isn't dead, the loss of the Sekirei crest equals death for a Sekirei.

Ashikabi (葦牙) are humans with unique genes that enable them to empower Sekirei destined to serve them through an exchange of saliva between Sekirei and its Ashikabi, which is usually done through a kiss, thereby resulting in a "winged" Sekirei with who an everlasting bond is forged. For many Sekirei, the reaction is one of deep love and fondness. If a person is an Ashikabi they can forcefully wing Sekirei against their will and make them their "slave", but this goes against the theory that the Ashikabi's power is the power of fate (Takehito Asama, Seo Kaoru) and thus the only Ashikabi seen to forcefully wing Sekirei were Higa Izumi and Hayato Mikogami.
The power's of an Ashikabi increase with the amount of Sekirei that they wing. One important part of the Ashikabi-Sekirei relationship is the fact that when an Ashikabi is killed, all of the Sekirei that they have winged are 'terminated'. This is supposed to be classified information, however, most Sekirei and many Ashikabi know about it anyway. One part of the bond between Sekirei and Ashikabi is that they can feel each others feelings. For example, when Musubi's crest disappears and Minato becomes sad and starts crying, Tsukiumi and Kazehana (who wasn't winged at the time) feel his pain. Kusano who is far off at Izumo Inn immediately knows what happened and it is implied that Matsu also can feel Minato's feelings. The feelings of the Sekirei can also be felt in return by the Ashikabi.
===
Rules:
1. All rules of normal roleplays apply power playing, overpowering, and meta game along with the other typical rules.
2. All explicitly sexual scenes that aren't PG 13 are to be taken to private messaging.
3. Clothes rip and tear and of course this is based off an ecchi anime but try your best not to get REALLY explicit in your wording if you must have female or male bodies showing.
4. The singular number Sekirei, up to number ten, are not to be picked due to the power advantage they have on other sekirei.
5. As the GM I retain the right to have the final say in what is or what is not allowed or accepted into the roleplay.
6. Only two sekirei per ashikabi are available at the start.(Meaning if you need to or want to you can have two other characters for your ashikbi or in other words make two sekirei for your ashikabi) With that being said you are allowed to pair up sekirei with other people's ashikabi and vice verse.
7. All characters are to be at least eighteen years old.
===
Character Sheets:
Ashikabi Sheet:
Name:
Nickname:
Appearance:
Special Skills: (Computer skills, karate training, military training, etc)
Personality:
History:
Other:
===
Sekirei Character Sheet:
Name:
Nickname: (Required for Sekireis because they are all known by an Alias of some sort Karusuba was the Black Sekirei and Yume was the Sekirei of Fate for example.)
Sekirei Number:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Sekirei Norito: By the ____ of my Pact/Contract/Pledge, My Ashikabi's ____ shall/will _____ (Examples: By my fist of the contract, my Ashikabi's perils will be shattered, By the thunderstorm of our pact, our Ashikabi's perils will be (completely) destroyed!, By the Four Winds of the contract, My Ashikabi's dark clouds will be blown away)
Sekirei Type: (Sekirei who use their hands are called fist types, sekirei who use water are water types, etc. Put what type of ability your sekirei can use be it something like matsu's technological skill or musubi's fist type abilities)
Personality:
History: (This is revolving around his or her time at the labs and how it was growing up there. Some people have fond memories of it while others complete despise it. Include his or her impression of the world and how he or she has viewed it since leaving the island and or the HMTAI Facility they were in)
Other:

Mind if I reserve a spot? I'm still deciding if I would rather make a Sekirei or an Ashikabi.

Ooh, looks interesting! I'd love to create a Sekirei! (:

alright cool to see. I'd like one more person before we start. At the very least I'm making a duo that I will be controlling myself. So if you guys want to team up or make your own duo feel free to do so.

I'll love to join! I loved this show. I may have to rewatch a few golden scenes from the show now.

alright then I'll get an OOC up soon.

Name: Kiyoshi Sato

Nickname: Kiyo

Appearance:
Standing at 5'9 and weighing a healthy 185lb is neither an exceptionally large or small man. He has a slightly stocky build and while he is strong his appearance is that of an average male. He has brown, medium length hair that is somewhat unkempt with side burns going just beyond his ear and a small stubble on his chin. With warm, brown eyes and devilish smile he has a handsome, roguish look to him and looks older than he is. He normally wears cargo shorts or jeans and tee shirts and the occasional jacket. (I'm having issues with signpost his picture right now so untill then the description will have to do.)

Special Skills: Well maintained body and is quite strong for his size. Has learned how to cook since getting a job as a waiter. Very high IQ but no real will to use it to his benefit.

Personality: He is generally a friendly and kind person and willing to lend a helping hand to those that need it. He is quite intelligent but is very forgetful and lazy. While he will become involved in things he is interested in, he is quite lazy when it comes to work he finds boring or pointless. He is big into fitness and can often been found running or training his body in a gym. He currently has no true goals in life and just lives day to day.

History: Kiyoshi grew up in Tokyo as an only child being spoiled and loved by his two parents. His childhood was a good one even though his father rarely home due to work. Since his mother was a higher up in large corporation and his father was a very lucky archaeologist, they were well off. He grew up as a regular teenage guy participating in numerous sports and other activities in school, but got terrible grades. As he approached this final year of school, he finally started to take it seriously, hoping to try and get into a university. But because of his of terrible grades throughout his school years he was not accepted to a single university. His parents, now deciding to teach him responsibility, bought him a small apartment and more or less kicked him out of their home, so he now works as a waiter just getting by.

Other: Loves to eat even if its unhealthy. Hates doing manual labor and is extremely lazy when it comes to things he deems boring. Is terrified of heights.

Here's the OOC

ooc link

As for your character K. Sato I'd appreciate if you can a bit more in depth into his backstory if possible. Like friends, hobbies, etc. Please repost it in the OOC when you get a chance as well.

Of course others are still welcomed to join.

No problem just a quick info to the sekirei people the age of the sekirei varies with the lower the number the older they are.

Just making a quick bump.

Also a quick note Pink Arrow has dropped interest.

I'd like to bump this up just in case due to the update being released.

I'm not bumping or anything, i'm just keeping the interest check alive. Yeah.... that's all i'm doing.

Roleplay still in need of Sekirei or Sekirei/Ashikabi duo.

At the request of another roleplayer I am bumping this roleplay up to see if there is anyone else who wants to join. As we may end up doing a complete refresh of this roleplay.

That sounds alright.

I see you said you may be doing a refresh of the game will that be with a new OOC or using the one you currently have right now? That ougtha let me know which thread to slide a CS into.

It's still up in the air see the current OOC however if you want to get working on it and look at mine to see what I'm expecting from a Duo.

Status
Not open for further replies.