7. Primarily Prefer Male
  8. Primarily Prefer Female
  9. Primarily Nonbinary
  10. No Preferences
Genres
Pretty much anything
Sekirei[edit]

Sekirei
(鶺鴒 lit. Wagtail?) are superpowered beings with a different code similar to a human's. The Sekirei spaceship crashed on Earth in 1999 on Kamikura Island (神座島 Kamikura-jima?), and was found by two students, Hiroto Minaka (future MBI chairman) and Takami Sahashi (future MBI head researcher and Minato's mother). On board, the pair had found 108 life-forms, described as "One pillar and 107 baby birds".[1][2]
  • The first of them (a pillar, shown as #00,[3] later renumbered and known as #01 Miya) was an adult.​
  • Eight (later known as #02–09) were embryos, also known as the "Single Numbers".
  • 99 others (later known as #10–108) were fertilized eggs.
The adult and the eight embryos are also known as the "Single Numbers". It is hinted that unwinged Single Numbers are equal or even more powerful than their winged counterparts.[4] All of the Sekirei had used adjustments for the Sekirei Plan, especially the Single Numbers. The adjustments had been used not only for making Sekirei stronger, but also for controlling and strengthening their power. Each Sekirei has a Norito (祝詞?, lit. "Incantations"), a unique ability that allows them to perform powerful attacks. In order to use the Norito, a Sekirei must be kissed by their Ashikabi[5]prior to reciting it. Sekirei that are under the same Ashikabi can also merge their techniques in order to create more powerful techniques. This puts most Ashikabi at a disadvantage, as only a few Ashikabi possess more than one Sekirei.
Ashikabi[edit]

Ashikabi
(葦牙?) are humans with unique genes that enable them to empower the Sekirei destined to serve them. Through mucous contact (kissing) between a Sekirei and its Ashikabi, a Sekirei without wings can become a "winged" Sekirei. Unlike Sekirei, who are mostly buxom women or handsome young men, Ashikabi can be quite innocuous as they can appear in any gender, age, and even status. In the series, the power of an Ashikabi can be determined not only by the number of Sekirei he or she has in his or her disposal, but by the bond between them. As the Sekirei fight escalates, five Ashikabi in particular, ascend as the favourites to win the Sekirei Fight, each having winged at least three Sekirei. One of them is Natsuo Ichinomi, the leader of the Disciplinary Squad, while each one of the four others control a different area in the city; Minato Sahashi from the North, Hayato Mikogami from the South, Izumi Higa from the East, and Nishi Sanada of the West. If an Ashikabi dies, all Sekirei winged by him or her will also perish.
Jinki[edit]

Jinki (神器?, lit. "God instrument"),[6] are eight mysterious artifacts numbered from #1 to #8,[7] also found on the Sekirei spaceship. If all eight of them are gathered, it is possible that they can be used to terminate all of the Sekirei if the wielder desires.[8] Upon all Sekirei being winged, the MBI puts all Jinki in their possession as prizes for the matches of the Third Stage, and only the Ashikabi with a Jinki are allowed to keep participating in the Sekirei Fight by the end of the stage.
Sekirei Plan[edit]

The Sekirei Plan (鶺鴒計画 Sekirei Keikaku?), known to Minaka and others as the "Game", is a competition in which the Sekirei and their Ashikabi must fight for survival until the last one of each remains. The true purpose of the plan is unknown, but it is implied to be sinister to some extent. The second anime season ended with the Second Stage completed, but before the Third Stage matches begin.
  • First Stage: The Sekirei are adjusted and released in Tokyo. Thereafter, they must find Ashikabi for winging. This stage ends when 90% of the Sekirei are winged.
  • Second Stage: Tokyo becomes a closed city and no Sekirei or Ashikabi can leave. The Ashikabi must then wing the remaining unwinged Sekirei, and every Ashikabi and their Sekirei must defeat at least one Sekirei.
  • Third Stage: A series of battle royales between Ashikabi for possession of the Jinki. Only the Ashikabi who secure at least one of the Jinki until the end of this stage are eligible to advance.
  • Final stage: The remaining Ashikabi are brought with their Sekirei to Kamikura Island and must fight among each other for the right to ascend to the Heavenly Palace and claim the prize awaiting the ultimate winner of the Sekirei Fight.

Ok so if you want to do one character just tell me which one you want to play

Ashikabi:
Name:
Sekirei Number:
Personality:
Bio:

Sekirei:
Name:
Number:
Power/Technique:
Incantation:
Personality:
Bio: (what life was like with MBI the company that virtually owns the whole city)

If you don't know what to put for the power slash technique, then look up some of the actual character powers to get an idea powers.

If you have any questions then please ask.

my alerts weren't working or something. I'm down to be multiple characters if need be.

Sekirei: Hell Fire Sekirei
Name: Riken Inferno
Number: 9
Power/Technique: Hell Fire (Black Flames)
Incantation: Now that my inner fire has been tamed I shall serve you until I turn to ashes
Personality: Cold Cocky Vicious Cares only for himself and his master and will follow their orders loyal trustworthy refers to his Ashikabi as master
Bio: Riken was one of the first ten Sekirei and was trained to use his power because MBI had high hopes for him considering that his flame power was a black rather then red orange or even blue so they decided to call it Hell Fire Riken is powerful at this current time but his Hell Fire but he still cant control the fire after its been used the first time after the fire starts to spread he has no control over it and if can even kill him if hes not carful he will gain control once he has a Ashikabi.
Appearance: http://0-gate.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/hellsing-10-walter-smile.png
(Hellsing Ultimate young Walter)

[fieldbox="Kuro-Shiro, blue, solid"]
tumblr_static_9aidduwkw9c8o08scos0s4ocg_640_v2.jpg
Sekirei:
Name: Kuro-Shiro

Number: 34

Power/Technique: Electric Tonfas

Incantation: "By this pact may my ashikabi's perils be electrified to bits"

Personality: He is a mellow male, when it comes down to it right in the end he
is just lazy a.f. But if you can get him into it he is extremely active He enjoys reading,
watching movies, swimming, going on walks, and teasing his ashikabi

Bio: When he awoke with no memory in MBI they told him his purpose was to find his Ashikabi,
that one true person he was supposed to protect. When it came to it they did the examination
and his powers awoke. He was tremendously dis-pleased at first, but he became fond of them.
He spent a long time training, until they released him into Shintō Teito to find his ashikabi, he has
been wandering the streets for three weeks now, trying to find his special being.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
I was planning on making two sekirei. Or would you prefer I make one Sekirei and one ashikabi?

I was planning on making two sekirei. Or would you prefer I make one Sekirei and one ashikabi?
It's perfectly fine but you need to find someone else to play the ashikabi, you can either have them both be with the same person or have separate one's if that's fine with you, If you want i'm willing to take one with my ashikabi.

Reactions: Kurogane86
I'm uploading a cs I will be a Ashikabi I'm just trying to fix it up

If anyone wants they can be partner with either of my character if not i'll just partner them together.

I'll probably be an Ashikabi as well, since it seems that there are about 4 or 5 Sekerei and only 2-3 Ashikabi...

I'll probably be an Ashikabi as well, since it seems that there are about 4 or 5 Sekerei and only 2-3 Ashikabi...
it's 3 ashikabi and 4 sekirei, loveandhate messaged me about it so yeah your on point

Sekirei 1

Anime-Guys-male-anime-characters-17560390-275-249.jpg

Name: Keita (Kei) Assaragi

Number: 71

Power/Technique: Kei is an Archer class Sekirei. He is equipped with a magical bow that fires purple bolts of energy at his opponents. He is also given special traits, like enhanced sight, reflexes, and speed.

Incantation: "For my Ashikabi, may my arrows fly straight and true"

Personality: Kei is a very competative Sekirei. He isn't as concerned with being the best because in his mind he already is. He finds his abilities to be the best, he finds his appearance to be on the level of a celebrity, and he knows he's the smartest. Kei has a grand ego and if anyone calls him on it he gets aggressive. in order to really get along with Kei you must treat him like the king he believes himself to be.

Bio: Kei was originally on the disiplinary squad as a sniper, however his bad attitude and unwillingness to work with others got him kicked off of disciplinary squad and out of MTI. He was released into the populace to take part in the Sekirei plan. Kei is currently looking for a Ashikabi who will realize his awesomness and follow him into glorious battle as his subordinate.

Sekirei 2

th.jpg

Name: Shizuku Hirragi

Number: 92

Power/Technique: Ice creation and manipulation

Incantation: "Only my Ashikabi can thaw my frozen heart."

Personality: Shizuku is the embodiment of ice. She is cold and doesn't trust anyone. She is a difficult to work with since she feels that she doesn't need an Ashikabi and all she wants is to live peacefully.

Bio: Shizuku has spent her time alone since she was released. She likes the idea of romance but in her heart she believes it only to be an idea made up by Mangaka. She loves reading love story manga and wishing her world could be like that. She spends alot of her time at a manga cafe reading while she learns about human culture.

I like the variation we have in sekirei numbers 9, 34, 71, and 92 nice, ok now we just need the rest of the ashikabis, but yeah if you wanna be a partner with either of mine go ahead it'll create more response within the rp, if not then they'll be paired with each other in the end.

Ashikabi:
519dd1dd87f85a93972682cf257c9063.jpg

Name: Kiku Nakatani

Sekirei Number: 34

Personality:
Selectively mute, Kiku tends to express herself more through her actions than actual words, though when alone with somebody only she trusts, then she might speak (though even then she's a really quiet person, so most of the time she just writes what she wants to say on the small notepad she keeps with her). Because of this most people like to think that she is an introvert who doesn't care much for the outside world, and most of the time they are right, for all that matters to the ravenette is the people close to her, even more so than herself. For said people would most definitely mean more to Kiku than her very self, and it would totally crush her if anything happened to them.
On another note, Kiku is somebody who is considered a pacifist, even if she doesn't like to admit it. She would rather run from a fight than cause one, and as a result of that she is very light on her feet. The reason behind this is that she thinks if she were to ever be caught in a situation where she could not run, and the enemy was aiming to kill her, she wouldn't fight back. Of course, if it were somebody close to her in danger, not even she herself knows what she would do.
At least she hasn't found anybody to put herself in that situation yet.

Bio:
Kiku was born an only child of a kind and loving family, just the three of them who lived in a nice complex in Toyko. Her father worked as head of a local business that was climbing the mountain of success, while her mother worked as a part-time language teacher.
That was the first seven years of her life. That was until her dad was arrested for scamming another company in order to further his own, causing him to earn a life sentence in prison to make up for the millions stolen. That was until her mother couldn't cope with both a kid and losing the main source of the family's income. It was then that her mother developed a drinking habit, it was then that she began to get angry at Kiku for every mistake they made, and where Kiku had to worry about whether or not they were going to be able to eat that night. The neglect-borderline-abuse never was acknowledged by Kiku, for every time a situation appeared where her mother would whine, complain, and eventually shout at her, the next morning she would be made eggs, along with a broken down sobbing mess of a mother, apologizing vividly about the night before. It was actually one of these situations that happened when she was nine, her mother was considerably more drunk then she usually was, pushing Kiku and knocking her into the corner of the table, the sharp edge injuring her right eye. While Kiku herself was the one who stumbled into the hospital alone that night, she felt guilty for making her mother cry, and easily told the reason for injury off as an accident.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashikabi:
519dd1dd87f85a93972682cf257c9063.jpg

Name: Kiku Nakatani

Sekirei Number: THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW (until I figure it out with somebody else, then we'll see)

Personality:
Selectively mute, Kiku tends to express herself more through her actions than actual words, though when alone with somebody only she trusts, then she might speak (though even then she's a really quiet person, so most of the time she just writes what she wants to say on the small notepad she keeps with her). Because of this most people like to think that she is an introvert who doesn't care much for the outside world, and most of the time they are right, for all that matters to the ravenette is the people close to her, even more so than herself. For said people would most definitely mean more to Kiku than her very self, and it would totally crush her if anything happened to them.
On another note, Kiku is somebody who is considered a pacifist, even if she doesn't like to admit it. She would rather run from a fight than cause one, and as a result of that she is very light on her feet. The reason behind this is that she thinks if she were to ever be caught in a situation where she could not run, and the enemy was aiming to kill her, she wouldn't fight back. Of course, if it were somebody close to her in danger, not even she herself knows what she would do.
At least she hasn't found anybody to put herself in that situation yet.

Bio:
Kiku was born an only child of a kind and loving family, just the three of them who lived in a nice complex in Toyko. Her father worked as head of a local business that was climbing the mountain of success, while her mother worked as a part-time language teacher.
That was the first seven years of her life. That was until her dad was arrested for scamming another company in order to further his own, causing him to earn a life sentence in prison to make up for the millions stolen. That was until her mother couldn't cope with both a kid and losing the main source of the family's income. It was then that her mother developed a drinking habit, it was then that she began to get angry at Kiku for every mistake they made, and where Kiku had to worry about whether or not they were going to be able to eat that night. The neglect-borderline-abuse never was acknowledged by Kiku, for every time a situation appeared where her mother would whine, complain, and eventually shout at her, the next morning she would be made eggs, along with a broken down sobbing mess of a mother, apologizing vividly about the night before. It was actually one of these situations that happened when she was nine, her mother was considerably more drunk then she usually was, pushing Kiku and knocking her into the corner of the table, the sharp edge injuring her right eye. While Kiku herself was the one who stumbled into the hospital alone that night, she felt guilty for making her mother cry, and easily told the reason for injury off as an accident.​
You can be with my sekirei, since somebody messaged me about my ashikabi.

Just letting you all know the city is Tokyo, but it was renamed Shinto Teito when MBI gained control of most of the city

Ok. Can't wait to get started

everyone who hasn't posted their character sheet do so soon

Ashikabi

Name: Mai Yamauchi
Sekirei Number: 71

Personality:Due to her awkward nature Mai would rather stay in the background and out of the spot light. Although she tends to be light hearted and warm for the most part she does not take kindly to people pushing her buttons or rubbing her the wrong way. Mai is one to go with the flow of things and although she has a much too trusting nature once her trust for someone is lost (which is very hard to do since she is loyal to a T)she can hold a mean grudge and its almost impossible to get it back. Although her personality seems to be on the passive side like a switch in one second flat she can go from a shy like observer to a passionate participant willing to take on anything. Although she makes it a goal to be polite to everyone she deeply dislikes displays of arrogance, and cruelty and will step to a challenge even when she knows that the outcome may not be in her favor. Mai would rather do things on her own and in her own way but if need be tries her best to cooperate, she does not go out of her way to make bonds or meet people but when she does deem a bond or a person worthy she sees no problem in laying down her life for them.

Bio: Mai was the middle child of three children. She lived with her mother and father and had a younger sister and an older brother who were closer to her then anything. Being an immensely introverted child she had trouble relating to anyone outside of her immediate family and relied heavily upon her older sibling all the while doting upon her younger sister. Up until her tenth birthday Mai remembers nothing but happy memories of her family with not a worry in sight. Her parents were the epitome of loving parents and valued their children and family above anything else. Then abruptly at the age of 11 Mai and her siblings were taken from their home and placed in the foster care system. Although she adamantly denies the crime and speaks of a third party Her mother was placed in prison on a life sentence for the brutal murder of her husband. Not long after, and with little to no explanation of the distressing situation Mai was separated from her siblings, losing contact with them and being forced to fend for herself. She believes her mother did not murder her father and wants nothing more but to be reunited with her siblings again.

Appearance:
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.