Sekirei Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think they can co-gm this with me, Iim pretty much feeling like my avatar over there <-------
and I wont really be on much tomorrow as it is my b-day.

Does anyone think they can co-gm this with me, Iim pretty much feeling like my avatar over there <-------
and I wont really be on much tomorrow as it is my b-day.
I could co gm it with you.

Reactions: Stormi
I could also co gm.

I would luv but I don't know the series. If you are looking for someone who does know the series I'm a no go. If you're looking for someone who will monitor I can do that. Otherwise Andy spoke first. ^_^

Ok I'm going with @Andy cause he spoke first, and you must be liked a lot to get that many ratings lol.

Ok I'm going with @Andy cause he spoke first, and you must be liked a lot to get that many ratings lol.
I'll do what I can to help :) and lol I don't know much about that but thanks :P to be honest I just started roleplaying with one person who just likes every single post I make so..yeah but yeah I do have a lot of good friends on here otherwise :)

• Useful
Reactions: Almalthia
Just checking in I'll update my character sheet to show my Sekirei partner

ok so it was bugging me that we didn't have a teams list yet so i took the liberty of making one.

Sekirei paired with Ashikabi
Riken Inferno 9 Itsuki Hajimayo
Kuro-shiro 34 Kiku Nakatani
Keita Assaragi 71 Mei Yamauchi
Shizuku Hirragi 92 Jaralaxe
Takara Shinamoto 48 Soma Yukihira
Ryyker 20 Terra Hale

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I will make a Ashikabi and take Shizuku Hirragi if that's ok with you Kurogane86

Ashikabi:
Name: Jaralaxe
Sekirei Number:
Personality:
Kind caring has a sense of humor does what he considers right.
Bio: Jaralaxe can usually be found at the manga café usually reading a new manga, he seems to like reading ones that tend to have good endings to them such as romances or something with romance in it. He is currently trying to make it as a manga artist, he helps draw up what the writers tell him to write ,but the pay isn't that good yet so to make a decent living he usually takes about five jobs at a time, which makes it hard on him to make deadlines somehow he always does it and he's getting quite known for it as well.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Ashikabi
Name: Ronin
large.jpg

Sekirei Number: 12

Personality: Sadistic, Thorough, Quiet, Sociopath, Very Intelligent, Will accept new sekirei but will not force-ably take them

Bio: From a young age Ronin has always had mental problems. Becoming a NEET was no problem because there were ways to make money both on and off the record. It's not like he was rich but he got by. He always enjoyed playing games depicting yourself as some cold hearted kill, so when he was chosen to be and Ashikabi it was almost like a dream. A dream where he can become the best with nobody to get in his way. His own little war. With his sekirei he can't lose.

- If anyone needs an ashikabi just ask -

Sekirei: Shadow Sekirei
Name: Kurome
Number: 12
Power/Technique: Shadows
Incantation: "My shadows intertwine with yours"
Personality: Cold calculating flirty sarcastic full of energy sadistic egotistical.
Bio: Kurome also nicknamed the princess of shadows by the agency she was a Sekirei with great promise, she lived up to it manipulating every shadow she could see to her will, but became enraged one day when she was informed that she was number 12 when she believed she should have been in the top ten, she broke out of the facility causing major damage and injures to staff and other Sekirei, and has yet to be caught she is now also called the sekirei hunter.
Appearance:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Evncl15VduU/UY-xTYXSS_I/AAAAAAAAFXE/Kb5Eo2jev44/s640/kurumi2.png

So Andy and I have yet to come to a conclusion, would you already want to be with your partner, or have to meet them along the way?

Already with would give us more to post about in the 1st post. Finding them would make it difficult if someone doesn't have the same schedule. Since we are pairing off already I think it makes sense that we already have each other. Besides it would make it almost impossible for a Sekirei to just go around and slaughter the Ashikabi that isn't theirs that way they win.

Id say let the people that are partnered decide because I already have a way for two of my characters to meet there partners so id say leave it to the players to decide.

Do all the characters already know about what is going on for them to have a Sekirei? It makes perfect sense to start with them already knowing each other because of schedules and conveniences and it'll move the story along but starting from the very beginning has a certain appeal, because actively meeting some one for the first time in an RP seems to give you just a little bit more to write about and run with when you start. But I'm totally cool with either whatever is decided.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Do all the characters already know about what is going on for them to have a Sekirei? It makes perfect sense to start with them already knowing each other because of schedules and conveniences and it'll move the story along but starting from the very beginning has a certain appeal, because actively meeting some one for the first time in an RP seems to give you just a little bit more to write about and run with when you start. But I'm totally cool with either whatever is decided.
If we start it with the pairings have already been made and the sekirei awakened then yes the Ashikabi will know the rules and everything. If we don't start it with the sekirei being awakened then no they won't know the rules or anything

Could Ashikabis get more then one Sekirei?

Status
Not open for further replies.