Sekirei Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we have enough Sekirei?

I still have a female sekirei available if anyone needs one.

is there an IC yet? or no?

I don't think so but I hope one is made soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
Hey Sasha do we have enough Sekirei now or do we need another because I can make one more

I think we need one more ashikabi, so @Kurogane86 hold onto that other sekirei, just in case somebody else wants to join.
I could potentially make another ashikabi. We have another female sekirei that needs a partner?

Ill keep this sekirei for later then if we have any one join late.

@CrimsonFang is set up with my male sekirei. My female one is still available. If she isn't claimed we can still start the Rp I'll just have her wonder around waiting to be claimed.

Is that a sekirei?

@CrimsonFang is set up with my male sekirei. My female one is still available. If she isn't claimed we can still start the Rp I'll just have her wonder around waiting to be claimed.
I can make another male ashikabi for your sekirei

I could make male ashikabi since I have yet to make a ashikabi.

Can somebody make me a list of every character paired, and next to each character have the name of whose laying them?
If someone does by the time I get back, thank you.

Ashikabi:
Name: Terra Hale
Sekirei Number: 20
Personality: Terra is very heart on her sleeve kind of girl. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and normally does so. She is very intelligent and likes to debate things. She prefers to know the smallest detail rather than generalize anything. She lacks faith in the male sex in general, other than her father. She ignores gender roles and expects everyone else to as well. She is quick to be judgmental but can be reasoned with. She jumps to conclusions often. She is emotional and when she realizes she is she gets angry. She is quick to fall in love and quick to say it. She likes to play her hand quickly and get it over with, much like pulling off a Band-Aid the quicker the better. She has a soft spot for smart people; they quickly become her friends because she can relate to them. There is nothing like injustice, even if it is only from her point of view, that will make her temper flare. She is given to high passions and cannot tolerate being called a 'Ginger'.
Bio: Grew up in an influential family in the states her mother having Masters in several languages and her father coming from horse raising horses in Virginia. Her mother is fluent in several languages and applied for the Ambassadorship when it became available and was given it. Aine grew up speaking several languages and it has paid off. She speaks English, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Taiwanese, Russian, Czech, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Gaelic both Irish and Scottish versions. She is currently going to college in Japan to get her degree in business. Her mother is teaching her Italian, Turkish, Arabic, German, and Syrian. Terra is the only child and is extremely spoiled. She got it in her head when she was young that she didn't need a man and could do anything better than a boy, she was highly influenced by female role models like Annie Oakley, Victoria Woodhull, Marie Curie, Gertrude Ederle, and Amelia Earhart to name a few. Her parents thought it was cute and let her be, even going as far as encouraging it upon occasions. She has one concession with being a tomboy; she will not cut her hair at the moment it is a mass of waves to about mid thigh. She loves dancing though. Jazz, tap, swing, ballroom, all of it even ballet. Irish step dancing is her favorite by far. These are the only times you will catch her in a skirt unless its a formal function.

Last edited:
Sekirei: Hell Fire Sekirei
Name: Riken Inferno
Number: 9
Power/Technique: Hell Fire (Black Flames)
Incantation: Now that my inner fire has been tamed I shall serve you until I turn to ashes
Personality: Cold Cocky Vicious Cares only for himself and his master and will follow their orders loyal trustworthy refers to his Ashikabi as master
Bio: Riken was one of the first ten Sekirei and was trained to use his power because MBI had high hopes for him considering that his flame power was a black rather then red orange or even blue so they decided to call it Hell Fire Riken is powerful at this current time but his Hell Fire but he still cant control the fire after its been used the first time after the fire starts to spread he has no control over it and if can even kill him if hes not carful he will gain control once he has a Ashikabi.
Appearance: http://0-gate.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/hellsing-10-walter-smile.png
(Hellsing Ultimate young Walter)
[fieldbox="Itsuki and Kuro-Shiro, blue, solid"]
View attachment 94517
Ashikabi:
Name: Itsuki Hajimayo

Sekirei Number: 9

Personality: She is a nice, quite timid girl who wants to help those around her
she loves sweets, animals, and giving

Bio: Her father died when she was young, only being cared by her mother she
became more mature and helped her mom around the house. She learned how
to cook when she was seven. Her mom became extremely ill during her first year
of middle school, she died during her last year. She was upset but she slowly learned
to move on from the past. She went through her years of highschool with all A's
She now lives in Tokyo, newly named Shintō Teito, and goes to the local college
learning to become a math teacher for middle schoolers.​

View attachment 94515
:Sekirei
Kuro-Shiro :Name

21 :Age

Male :Gender

34 :Number

Electric Tonfas :Power/Technique

"By this pact may my ashikabi's perils be electrified to bits" :Incantation

He is a mellow male, when it comes down to it right in the end he :Personality
is just lazy a.f. But if you can get him into it he is extremely active He enjoys reading,
watching movies, swimming, going on walks, and teasing his ashikabi

When he awoke with no memory in MBI they told him his purpose was to find his Ashikabi,:Bio
that one true person he was supposed to protect. When it came to it they did the examination
and his powers awoke. He was tremendously dis-pleased at first, but he became fond of them.
He spent a long time training, until they released him into Shintō Teito to find his ashikabi, he has
been wandering the streets for three weeks now, trying to find his special being.​
[/fieldbox]
Sekirei 1

View attachment 94595

Name: Keita (Kei) Assaragi

Number: 71

Power/Technique: Kei is an Archer class Sekirei. He is equipped with a magical bow that fires purple bolts of energy at his opponents. He is also given special traits, like enhanced sight, reflexes, and speed.

Incantation: "For my Ashikabi, may my arrows fly straight and true"

Personality: Kei is a very competative Sekirei. He isn't as concerned with being the best because in his mind he already is. He finds his abilities to be the best, he finds his appearance to be on the level of a celebrity, and he knows he's the smartest. Kei has a grand ego and if anyone calls him on it he gets aggressive. in order to really get along with Kei you must treat him like the king he believes himself to be.

Bio: Kei was originally on the disiplinary squad as a sniper, however his bad attitude and unwillingness to work with others got him kicked off of disciplinary squad and out of MTI. He was released into the populace to take part in the Sekirei plan. Kei is currently looking for a Ashikabi who will realize his awesomness and follow him into glorious battle as his subordinate.

Sekirei 2

View attachment 94596

Name: Shizuku Hirragi

Number: 92

Power/Technique: Ice creation and manipulation

Incantation: "Only my Ashikabi can thaw my frozen heart."

Personality: Shizuku is the embodiment of ice. She is cold and doesn't trust anyone. She is a difficult to work with since she feels that she doesn't need an Ashikabi and all she wants is to live peacefully.

Bio: Shizuku has spent her time alone since she was released. She likes the idea of romance but in her heart she believes it only to be an idea made up by Mangaka. She loves reading love story manga and wishing her world could be like that. She spends alot of her time at a manga cafe reading while she learns about human culture.
Ashikabi:
519dd1dd87f85a93972682cf257c9063.jpg

Name: Kiku Nakatani

Sekirei Number: 34

Personality:
Selectively mute, Kiku tends to express herself more through her actions than actual words, though when alone with somebody only she trusts, then she might speak (though even then she's a really quiet person, so most of the time she just writes what she wants to say on the small notepad she keeps with her). Because of this most people like to think that she is an introvert who doesn't care much for the outside world, and most of the time they are right, for all that matters to the ravenette is the people close to her, even more so than herself. For said people would most definitely mean more to Kiku than her very self, and it would totally crush her if anything happened to them.
On another note, Kiku is somebody who is considered a pacifist, even if she doesn't like to admit it. She would rather run from a fight than cause one, and as a result of that she is very light on her feet. The reason behind this is that she thinks if she were to ever be caught in a situation where she could not run, and the enemy was aiming to kill her, she wouldn't fight back. Of course, if it were somebody close to her in danger, not even she herself knows what she would do.
At least she hasn't found anybody to put herself in that situation yet.

Bio:
Kiku was born an only child of a kind and loving family, just the three of them who lived in a nice complex in Toyko. Her father worked as head of a local business that was climbing the mountain of success, while her mother worked as a part-time language teacher.
That was the first seven years of her life. That was until her dad was arrested for scamming another company in order to further his own, causing him to earn a life sentence in prison to make up for the millions stolen. That was until her mother couldn't cope with both a kid and losing the main source of the family's income. It was then that her mother developed a drinking habit, it was then that she began to get angry at Kiku for every mistake they made, and where Kiku had to worry about whether or not they were going to be able to eat that night. The neglect-borderline-abuse never was acknowledged by Kiku, for every time a situation appeared where her mother would whine, complain, and eventually shout at her, the next morning she would be made eggs, along with a broken down sobbing mess of a mother, apologizing vividly about the night before. It was actually one of these situations that happened when she was nine, her mother was considerably more drunk then she usually was, pushing Kiku and knocking her into the corner of the table, the sharp edge injuring her right eye. While Kiku herself was the one who stumbled into the hospital alone that night, she felt guilty for making her mother cry, and easily told the reason for injury off as an accident.​
Ashikabi

Name: Mai Yamauchi
Sekirei Number:

Personality:Due to her awkward nature Mai would rather stay in the background and out of the spot light. Although she tends to be light hearted and warm for the most part she does not take kindly to people pushing her buttons or rubbing her the wrong way. Mai is one to go with the flow of things and although she has a much too trusting nature once her trust for someone is lost (which is very hard to do since she is loyal to a T)she can hold a mean grudge and its almost impossible to get it back. Although her personality seems to be on the passive side like a switch in one second flat she can go from a shy like observer to a passionate participant willing to take on anything. Although she makes it a goal to be polite to everyone she deeply dislikes displays of arrogance, and cruelty and will step to a challenge even when she knows that the outcome may not be in her favor. Mai would rather do things on her own and in her own way but if need be tries her best to cooperate, she does not go out of her way to make bonds or meet people but when she does deem a bond or a person worthy she sees no problem in laying down her life for them.

Bio: Mai was the middle child of three children. She lived with her mother and father and had a younger sister and an older brother who were closer to her then anything. Being an immensely introverted child she had trouble relating to anyone outside of her immediate family and relied heavily upon her older sibling all the while doting upon her younger sister. Up until her tenth birthday Mai remembers nothing but happy memories of her family with not a worry in sight. Her parents were the epitome of loving parents and valued their children and family above anything else. Then abruptly at the age of 11 Mai and her siblings were taken from their home and placed in the foster care system. Although she adamantly denies the crime and speaks of a third party Her mother was placed in prison on a life sentence for the brutal murder of her husband. Not long after, and with little to no explanation of the distressing situation Mai was separated from her siblings, losing contact with them and being forced to fend for herself. She believes her mother did not murder her father and wants nothing more but to be reunited with her siblings again.

Appearance:
View attachment 94897
Ashikabi:
Name: Soma Yukihira
Sekirei Number: 48
Personality: Haris is a very kind and open guy. Some would say that his personality is as bright as the sun itself. He always tries to look at the positive side of things and is always friendly and energetic. He's not much for conflict (at least among his friends) but will go any distance to see that his friends and loved ones are safe and will always have their backs no matter what the situation.
Bio: Haris was born as an only child. His mother and father couldn't have any other children after him although the doctors couldn't really explain why and assumed it was because his dad was no longer fertile. They felt bad that they couldn't give Haris a younger sibling but he didn't mind he knew that they loved him all the same and he had a happy childhood. He grew up in a small town away from the hustle and bustle of the cities and lived a quiet and happy life. He was an A student always at the top of his class and was active in the extra activities the school offered. Always a team player and just all around a good guy. When he graduated from High school he moved to the city of Tokyo to go to college and is now just waiting for his chance to take the entrance ceremony to get into college. He isn't a hundred percent sure about what he wants to do for a career but he figures he'll figure that out eventually.

4229196-8182904505-26602.jpg
Sekirei:
images

Name: takara shinamoto
Number: 48
Power/Technique: being a sniper sekirei she can blend into any background like a chameleon making it hard for her enemies to see
Incantation: I only see death to those who oppose my ashikabi
Personality: takara is generally seen to be cold and heartless to anyone but her ashikabi
Bio: takara is originally a member of the sekirei hunters group ment to stop ashikabis and sekirei from the city, but was released due to the fact that she was unwinged and she shot a man who tried to force her into awakening. Now she wanders the city avoiding the detection of other sekireis while looking for a suitable ashikabis.
Ashikabi:
Name: Terra Hale
Sekirei Number:
Personality: Terra is very heart on her sleeve kind of girl. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and normally does so. She is very intelligent and likes to debate things. She prefers to know the smallest detail rather than generalize anything. She lacks faith in the male sex in general, other than her father. She ignores gender roles and expects everyone else to as well. She is quick to be judgmental but can be reasoned with. She jumps to conclusions often. She is emotional and when she realizes she is she gets angry. She is quick to fall in love and quick to say it. She likes to play her hand quickly and get it over with, much like pulling off a Band-Aid the quicker the better. She has a soft spot for smart people; they quickly become her friends because she can relate to them. There is nothing like injustice, even if it is only from her point of view, that will make her temper flare. She is given to high passions and cannot tolerate being called a 'Ginger'.
Bio: Grew up in an influential family in the states her mother having Masters in several languages and her father coming from horse raising horses in Virginia. Her mother is fluent in several languages and applied for the Ambassadorship when it became available and was given it. Aine grew up speaking several languages and it has paid off. She speaks English, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Taiwanese, Russian, Czech, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Gaelic both Irish and Scottish versions. She is currently going to college in Japan to get her degree in business. Her mother is teaching her Italian, Turkish, Arabic, German, and Syrian. Terra is the only child and is extremely spoiled. She got it in her head when she was young that she didn't need a man and could do anything better than a boy, she was highly influenced by female role models like Annie Oakley, Victoria Woodhull, Marie Curie, Gertrude Ederle, and Amelia Earhart to name a few. Her parents thought it was cute and let her be, even going as far as encouraging it upon occasions. She has one concession with being a tomboy; she will not cut her hair at the moment it is a mass of waves to about mid thigh. She loves dancing though. Jazz, tap, swing, ballroom, all of it even ballet. Irish step dancing is her favorite by far. These are the only times you will catch her in a skirt unless its a formal function.

Sekirei:
Name:Ryyker
Number: 20
Power/Technique: Metal creation and manipulation. Can create walls or shields of different metals to block attacks can create different types of melee weapon as well as guns and bullets the bullets are stronger then lead bullets.
Incantation: I shall be your shield and sword.
Personality: Kind caring sweet call collected
Bio: Ryyker was released into the city to find his Ashikabi and decided he would hunt down other Sekirei until he finds his master to increase his chance of winning and living happily with his master.

6 Sekirei now and 5 Ashikabi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.