Sekirei Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
We missing anyone? If not I'd like this to start a bit after Christmas so if you don't have your cs's up please finish #2DaysTilChristmas

are you still accepting characters?

Reactions: Stormi
Haha I need to not be lazy and actually keep up this site. ;-;

Anyway I prefer Gufi be human that finds a seirei.

@SashaBliss I'm working on my cs now just letting you know I'll be making a male ashikabi. Might make a male sekirei too but..haven't decided on that.

Ashikabi:
Name: Soma Yukihira
Sekirei Number: 48
Personality: Haris is a very kind and open guy. Some would say that his personality is as bright as the sun itself. He always tries to look at the positive side of things and is always friendly and energetic. He's not much for conflict (at least among his friends) but will go any distance to see that his friends and loved ones are safe and will always have their backs no matter what the situation.
Bio: Haris was born as an only child. His mother and father couldn't have any other children after him although the doctors couldn't really explain why and assumed it was because his dad was no longer fertile. They felt bad that they couldn't give Haris a younger sibling but he didn't mind he knew that they loved him all the same and he had a happy childhood. He grew up in a small town away from the hustle and bustle of the cities and lived a quiet and happy life. He was an A student always at the top of his class and was active in the extra activities the school offered. Always a team player and just all around a good guy. When he graduated from High school he moved to the city of Tokyo to go to college and is now just waiting for his chance to take the entrance ceremony to get into college. He isn't a hundred percent sure about what he wants to do for a career but he figures he'll figure that out eventually.

4229196-8182904505-26602.jpg

Last edited:
I believe @CrimsonFang wanted one of my characters. Although he didn't mention which one. @CrimsonFang are you still planning on using one of my characters if so which one?

If we need another sekirei i can make one more

I might make a male sekirei not sure yet though

@Kurogane86

I am perfectly fine with either one, both seem like interesting characters to work with, which of your characters would you be more comfortable working with mine? Or which pairing do you think would addmore to the story?

Sekirei:
images

Name: takara shinamoto
Number: 48
Power/Technique: being a sniper sekirei she can blend into any background like a chameleon making it hard for her enemies to see
Incantation: I only see death to those who oppose my ashikabi
Personality: takara is generally seen to be cold and heartless to anyone but her ashikabi
Bio: takara is originally a member of the sekirei hunters group ment to stop ashikabis and sekirei from the city, but was released due to the fact that she was unwinged and she shot a man who tried to force her into awakening. Now she wanders the city avoiding the detection of other sekireis while looking for a suitable ashikabis.

Reactions: Andy
@CrimsonFang I think Mai and Kei would be a good match. Her personality butting against his seems like it'd be fun to watch.

Sekirei:
images

Name: takara shinamoto
Number: 48
Power/Technique: being a sniper sekirei she can blend into any background like a chameleon making it hard for her enemies to see
Incantation: I only see death to those who oppose my ashikabi
Personality: takara is generally seen to be cold and heartless to anyone but her ashikabi
Bio: takara is originally a member of the sekirei hunters group ment to stop ashikabis and sekirei from the city, but was released due to the fact that she was unwinged and she shot a man who tried to force her into awakening. Now she wanders the city avoiding the detection of other sekireis while looking for a suitable ashikabis.
I'm looking for a sekirei for my character still if you want to partner up

Status
Not open for further replies.