Sekirei - Beauty of Truth - OOC - Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I just saw now as well. If not it was rather rude of her to leave without a word. One simple line was enough. But indeed she left and I am left without a Sekirei. I'm not sure anymore Raz I already had everything planned out with her and I cannot do it again, I am just tired. Sorry but I will be dropping out. Again I am sorry.

Alright I can do this with three people. Is K-9 also willing to continue?

I'm willing to keep going. I might end up busy with school-related things eventually, but I'll keep you guys posted on how that goes (same with any other RPs I'm in), and should be able to at least manage a post or two a week.

Alright I'll see what I can get in tomorrow if that's ok with Raz, the answer given to us by R-9 that is.

Alright good to know. I hoping that we can actually get something together here.

Hey Raz before doing my thing do you want me to bring in the little girl I gave to Rare last time to get you into things? Should I bring back Hideyori? Should I bring in someone else?

Well since Raz ain't replying apparently any of those choices sound nice to you R9 Pilot?

Hey Raz before doing my thing do you want me to bring in the little girl I gave to Rare last time to get you into things? Should I bring back Hideyori? Should I bring in someone else?

R 9s char was supposed to own the dojo sora crashed into.

Yeah. I think I have a post in the IC in which you've fallen through the ceiling. Well, as a mystery person, at least. Sora being unconscious means there's probably not much that can happen immediately, maybe? Well, he could wake right up, but otherwise it's probably fine to assume he's at least been bandaged up if he's going to be out a while and then wake up.

I'll edit it in a bit, then. And, it's not much, but...well, it's something to at least start a conversation.

Last edited:
Well it might get noticed by a couple of sekirei maybe I can wind up Hideyori or some other sekirei of some sort to bother you guys if not maybe the police or somethin'.

As it is unless you guys want me to specifically I will be sending Izumi and Brandon on their old route by themselves. I was hoping for more people but since there is not I could force Izumi and Brandon into you guys somehow.

I'd be surprised if the two sekirei fighting Sora just let him go that easily.

It doesn't need to be two heck one weak sekirei is a choice.

I'd recommend you guys just keep going for another round or two of posts. I could change Brandon's little adventure around in the time zone but I'd prefer not to.

Hey Raz do you want me to do something for your character or is there a plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.