Sekirei - Beauty of Truth - OOC - Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not entirely sure what you two will be doing during the intro since the intro was meant to introduce the characters.

She'd be a year or two younger as well Izumi is around the same age as her but she's a lower number.

She needs more details into what she can actually do with her ability as a Sekirei. Air Type leaves a rather general answer. What can and what can't she do as a sekirei. The power of air is in general either a very strong ability or a very weak ability depending on what the person can do with it.
I thought we already knew our Ashikabi that’s why her cs is the way it is. I’ll change it then.

Yup, I did indeed forget to add what her abilities are. Whoops.

I may not be able to alter her cs tonight but tomorrow it will be finished.

Fair enough.

And no the general opening will be a forced witch hunt of sorts by HMTAI by Magoichi in an attempt for force progression from his birds. In other words he's sending other ashikabi to attack unwinged ones in an attempt to force them to wing setting off the start of this rp. You don't need to be attacked but it will be happening.

And no the general opening will be a forced witch hunt of sorts by HMTAI by Magoichi in an attempt for force progression from his birds. In other words he's sending other ashikabi to attack unwinged ones in an attempt to force them to wing setting off the start of this rp. You don't need to be attacked but it will be happening.
No that’s fine, feel free to attack my charrie. I like action, it’s one of my favorite genres to play.

On another note, gave her a few basic abilities to start with since she does not have a weapon, so she’d need a couple to start out with. Otherwise, she won’t be able to do anything.

Air vector: Able to redirect/repel small attacks/projectiles via manipulating air vectors creating a short term barrier.

Speed boost: Can decrease air resistance and instead create pressurized air to propel her forward for a quick attack or get-a-way.

Force push: Releases gusts of wind to force an item/being away. This also amplifies her close combat prowess as she is able to propel her fists and kicks with great energy.

She has not been able to practice her power due to her once rebellious nature, and the suppression they put on her abilities. Combat may prove a bit difficult for her too at first.

Are these alright & will we be able to gain more skills throughout the story?

Well yes but most sekirei in the series to my awareness are either boosted by other sekirei ala Mutsubi's fight with Karasuba or Kusano's use of the rocket launcher matsu made.

I suppose the abilities can be allowed they seem reasonable enough it's just air is such a versatile ability it's hard for non-mages to counter.

Just a quick notice on Friday and Saturday I'm volunteering for a local con so I most likely will only be on here for brief moments if that.

Thanks for the heads-up. Have a good weekend.

alrighty, i edited my cs & also changed her name--slightly.

wasn't feeling the previous one.

I suppose the abilities can be allowed they seem reasonable enough it's just air is such a versatile ability it's hard for non-mages to counter.
kk, thank you.

i won't abuse them & i'll make sure my character will take hits too, of course.

it's fun that way. ^^

Just a quick notice on Friday and Saturday I'm volunteering for a local con so I most likely will only be on here for brief moments if that.
have tons of fun.

we await your return.

Well I'm still here so I'll suppose I'll get the IC up soon as I have two hours of free time unfortunately for myself. I wanted to spend my day playing Last of Us multiplayer trying out new tactics with that hunting rifle. I did surprisingly well with it considering my normally poor to average skill level sniping abilities.

Anyways the CS's are accepted if no one has a problem with them otherwise.

haven't tried out the multiplayer for the last of us, is it any good?

i am playing dragon age inquisition at the moment & the evil within.

can't wait for the witcher 3 wild hunt, had to pre-order it.

very excited.

It requires a good team. If you have a team who cares less about you and more about kills then you will be unlikely to win. You NEED to stay together and you need to be smart. Go out in the open or run and then you get shot in the face or set on fire by a Molotov. I personally prefer to use auto weapons so far as they get shots off quicker but if you miss to many shots your screwed.

Always upgrade weapons first as they give you more ammo and thus more kills. Always upgrade melee weapons if possible and don't craft heath kits unless you need to as they spawn in the map.

Other than that I'd say I personally enjoy the multiplayer despite being the 'Jason Todd' of Batman Arkham Origins on the 360. Needless to say I kick major ass in that game unless the game decides to screw with me or the players don't give me any openings.

Should I be concerned that there has been no activity whatsoever in the IC or OOC?

NOVA's been busy but we are discussing our starting point, so we're still here.

Yeah, sorry about that. I will see to getting everything sorted with you tomorrow Archetype it's 3:25 AM currently and I am tired as hell. But no, I am not dead, I am still here. :-)

I've been thinking a bit on how best to get things going on my end, though the general idea's been around for a while now. Sorry on being a bit slow with things. Also, DAMN, it's good to be free of the laptop and its tiny screen. I should have something posted within a day or two.

alright I just hope it doesn't take too long for you two to post. I'm sure that Raz wants to get on with it so to speak.

Ask our other two dudes not me mate.

Still waiting on Archtype. She said she is busy with work but we are coming up with our posts together.

It seems Archtype is gone. So what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.