Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was then, but now its different. Plus I did not affect anything back then really, but it is understandable. I have more time now than I did before. However, I did say that "If you are taking people by the time I'm back, I'll gladly join"

Again. I don't have to. Because I might just drop out before I even enter. >.<

@Akashi

Yeah. I need people that are actually reliable. Not someone who will submit a character and then drop out as soon as I accept them.

@Princess of the Teacup I will nom it up <3

Along with you <3

MSMM3-04_zpsf685db57.jpg

@Princess of the Teacup I commend you for remembering me. I must've done something really rare. It is not like I am "not" reliable. Different circumstances leads to different situations. Time changes things. I did not leave back then because of this RP. It was because of something else.

Anyhow. I will stop bothering you. Proceed.

If you wanted me to stay, you could have just said. "No, just no. Don't leave." Haha. XD

Anyways, it was fun.

Plz don't fight T^T

Anyway, I get that there were obviously some issues back at the previous thread, and I have to say I don't know anything about them, but if Akashi says things are different then we might as well give him a second chance. If it turns out he's just going to leave again, we can do a public lynching and never speak of him again <3

Reactions: Akashi
Plz don't fight T^T

Anyway, I get that there were obviously some issues back at the previous thread, and I have to say I don't know anything about them, but if Akashi says things are different then we might as well give him a second chance. If it turns out he's just going to leave again, we can do a public lynching and never speak of him again <3

I am not fighting. Don't worry. There was no issue back in the old thread. I was fairly new to the site. I had RPs here and there, less time. Real life can be a b*tch. I joined the RP but before I affected it in anyway, I left. Anyhow, I wont be joining now. It is understandable if someone holds a grudge from back then. But, I appreciate what you said. Thanks.

For good reason. ^^ That's blinky. But the eyes were perfect, and :scared: just didn't fit.

@Akashi

No grudges held, but good luck. ^_^

Last edited:
Clyde? My game said Sue. I'm pretty sure. Maybe Clyde quit at some point, so they hired his twin sister?

Reactions: ScarletNova
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@UltimaCircuit

It's not that big of a deal but in the rules it states

"The excursions that the Council go on can only be initiated by the President."

So just keep that in mind next time. ^^

@UltimaCircuit

It's all good. ^-^ Future carrier of rabies via raccoon. :3

Reactions: UltimaCircuit
anime-girl1-jpg.53618

Name: Okada Chiasa

Grade: 2nd Year

Trope: Cosplay Otaku

Position: Historian

Personality: spunky, loyal, playful; Outside of cosplay she is super dorky and quick to turn shy when the attention falls on her. She often comes up with plans that are either dangerous or just plain ridiculous. When cosplaying she takes on the character's personality, mannerisms and even mindset; it's like an escape and she often uses it as an excuse to go through with her ridiculously dangerous plans.

Skills: voice imitation, acting, reenactments, really good memory [rainbow]Mi-mi-miracle~[/rainbow]

Bio: Okada has always been into anime since a young age. She loved to watch the adventures and pretended to do the same in her backyard or wherever really. Her imagination was always running wild. When she was ten she started making her own cosplays. Her parents were not going to spend money on anything anime besides some trinkets and the occasional figurine. Okada was a resourceful girl though and she learned the craft quickly.

The first cosplay she had ever made was of Mew Lettuce from Tokyo MewMew, complete with the antenna, mark and castanets. It became a way for her to escape her reality through someone else. It isn't a crutch or dislike for her life, she just loves being able to become another person for as long as she wants but still go back to being herself. She now has an extensive collection of handmade, high quality cosplays. She ventures to wear one everyday and when she starts watching a new anime she begans the work on a new cosplay for it.

Okada joined the student council to fuel her own need for adventure. She is not very athletic unless she puts on a character's personality and learning an instrument couldn't happen while she was in cosplay, so the next best thing was the student council! She could not wear her cosplay at school and so she needed some other form of excitement during the lull of the school day. Despite this she takes her job plenty seriously and even puts on a cosplay for some events, saying it allows her to get more information and better picture angles.

Reactions: 2 people
@UltimaCircuit

It's all good. ^-^ Future carrier of rabies via raccoon. :3

I googled raccoon infestations. XD

Princess! I'm so sorry, I didn't notice that "Osaka" is an entirely different trope altogether! I gave Naoto a kansaiben but if you want, I'll slap some Minato accent on him.

I can't tag. RayChel, I'm sorry but if you want to correct me, do it to me in person.
Also, since our language medium is English, we'll refer to raccoon dogs as raccoons, won't we?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.