Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like my friend is having some trouble with her account... As I remember it, I was able to post pretty much straight away, but she's been waiting for around half an hour and still isn't able to do anything. Does anyone know what the reason for this might be, or is it just the mods being lazy?

I think there was an activation email :O

Maybe the Mods aren't on?

I don't remember at all.

And, a PA is PA system or public announcement system. They're usually speakers, schools have them throughout the school to tell everyone out loud about something.

@Lorchenne

Oh okay! In that case sure, since at my last schools the school newspaper usually did PAs so it fits. ^^

@ScarletNova
Thankies! ^^

@everybody

Anywaayyy washing my hair byeee~ [I'll be back in like an hour or two]

Yes, there was an activation email. (I went through my inbox to find it) Maybe your friend needs to have that resent?

I remember it as being just an automated email as well, but she's telling me there was a message that "her account had to be approved by mods" that I don't recal at all. She also hasn't received any e-mails... It's all very unfortunate. We might have to wait 'till tomorow and see what we can do then.

@RayChel How would she get it resent?

Maybe it's a new thing.

I don't know. The only way I'd be able to check is if I repeated the process, but that's a no-no. One thought that came to my mind: Is it a reactivation of an account? Or is it your friend's first time on Iwaku?

It's her first time. She's going to try and make another account with another e-mail account, and we'll see if that works (fingers crossed!)

EDIT: Thanks for registering. Your registration must now be approved by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken.

That's the message popping up as soon as you try to create an account. Basically, it means we're just going to have to wait, and that the problem is the administrators taking too much god-damn time! (Just kidding oh great administrators, please don't lynch me! @_@)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, accepted! Thanks, I'm working on a first post. :) Not sure why, but I didn't get a thread alert earlier? *pokes phone repeatedly* Didn't realize there were new posts before now.

Odd that there's a registration approval message coming up for new accounts. That wasn't happening when I signed up a week ago, so I'm not sure what the issue could be. Maybe it's some side effect of the recent security issues on some sites? (though, that was more than a week ago, wasn't it? Huh...) Hopefully things get straightened out soon.

@Lady Bernkastel

Hopefully she gets her account approved within 24-48 hours as that is usually the maximum wait time for most forums. If she doesn't I guess you could ask one of the mods about it?

@Lorchenne
You're not that far behind! You can make a comment about the request that the council has to deal with now. :D

@driftingstar

Yeah, sometimes I don't get thread alerts either. >: I just go to my email and see like 39 messages from iwaku and have to go through them individually. T.T

Okay, so it's really not working... She tried to log into the accounts she created yesterday and it says they don't exist, she also hasn't received any emails on any of her accounts. For the time being, we've worked out a deal so that she can take over the old account of another friend that she doesn't use anymore, but it would be nice if we could customise it a bit.

EDIT: She will be arriving shortly! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone! Sorry for being a bit late, but as you probably know I've been having some issues with my account... Anyway, this looks like fun, so I hope we can all enjoy it and have a mi-mi-miraculously good time together (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)

Name: Okimura Katie
Grade: 2
Trope: (half) Foreigner, Horror movie girl
Position: Social Chair
Appearance:
KochiyaSanaefull519801_zps34cad399.jpg
Personality: Katie is fun, bubbly, and loves mischief. She is a bit gossipy, and a good rumour really gets her engines going.
Skills: Fluent english, cooking, crafts such as sowing, puzzle games
Bio: Katie has a British father and a Japanese mother. When she was a little baby, they moved to London, meaning she grew up in an English school. However, her mother still insisted she should learn the Japanese culture and language, and so she has been taking extra classes since the age of five. She developed a love for the supernatural and occult at an early age, which then turned into a passionate obsession with scary movies. She also likes telling scary stories in the dark, and walking through scary mazes. When she was ready to enter a Japanese high school, her family moved back to Japan. She was very nervous at first, but she found that after befriending the school idol and getting to know people, she became quite popular. She is friends with most people around school, is great at rallying for events, and has a knack for solving problems, which led to her being elected for the social chair.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
7fb4dac7-8680-4bfe-8e7b-69bd484784df_zpsbe45d752.jpg

Name:
Kodo Kumiko
Grade: 3rd Year - Senior
Trope: Yakuza Kid
Position: Disciplinary Committee Member (Former Disciplinary Chairman's Girlfirend)
Personality: Mysterious | Flirtatious | Mature | Intelligent | Stubborn | Kind
Skills: Cooking | Music in General | Gunner | Swordsman | Persuasive
Bio: Kumiko is the only child & heir to the Kodo group leader. From a very young age, she was taught how to take care of herself from fighting to using her beauty to get anything that she wants. Surprisingly no one knows that she's a closet genius aside from her family and members of the group. When she entered high school, she was lucky enough to catch the attention of the former Disciplinary Chairman who was a year older than her and asked her to become apart of the committee. Although she is considered to be kind to everyone, everyone is afraid of her because of her family. Oh well not much she could do about it, she lived only being close to the committee and student council, even though she finds the student council to be very strange.​

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.