Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I may join. I feel like I'm conforming but....Mi-mi-miracle!

Name: Nakamura Ayano
Grade: 2
Trope: Klutz
Position: Disciplinary Committee- Vice Chairman
Appearance:
tumblr_ma6e5pUfjb1qgwqcxo1_500.jpg
Personality: Ayano likes to act cool but she's really not. She falls all over the place and can't seem to do anything right. Though most people think she really is 'cool', she has to hide in the part of her that is not that at all. They think she would tear them apart if they don't listen to her, because of her outside personality, but really she wouldn't hurt any of them. She wouldn't be able to, she'd probably hit the desk or wall.
Skills: Acting, guitar, and a high pain tolerance.
Bio: Ayano always grew up as a klutz, getting hurt many times. As a child she had bumps, straps and bandages all of over her body, but it didn't stop her from doing anything of the things she was doing. She was a kid after all, and wanted to play. As she got older, nothing changed. She continued to have problems, but started to get tired of them. When she was 14 her clumsiness ended her up in the hospital, causing her to get held back a year to recover. After that she began to hate her clumsiness ad tried to hide it from everyone. So, she hid it away from the people at school. Everyone thinks she different than who she really is, that is expect for the student council who know the truth. She doesn't mind them knowing about it, though she still tried to hide it, it just comes out very easily there.

Last edited:
@ScarletNova

Accepted! :D But oooh I wanna know what happened to get her put in the hospital. Dooo teellll :D

Hmm. Our roster:
1 full-time male
1 part-time male

1 part-time female
3 full-time female

Can anyone guess where I'm going with this? ^^

@RayChel

No, not really. O.O

Who's the part time female?

Hmm, I don't know yet what to make her accident, but I will have something soon.

@RayChel

No, not really. O.O

Who's the part time female?
Kasumi. While we have Kasumi, that leaves the count at 4 to 1. I see a girl's paradise, where Kage just has to accept whatever they plan next.

Either that or we convince the next person who joins to be a boy.

Actually Katsuo and Kasumi are the same person :3. Katsuo is a crossdressing boy and when he 'becomes' a girl, he calls himself Kasumi :3

@ScarletNova

Oh you don't have to add that bit, it's not mandatory, I was just curious. :3

[massive sarcasm]Really!? It's not a magic spell that switches him back and forth!?[/sarcasm]

I got that much, that's why he's part-time each way. Or does he still count himself as a boy even when he's a girl?

Oh, sorry. I wasn't upset. Darnit but it's hard to communicate in text. Hmm...

20100826184812-1760209252.jpg

Now I'm wondering how a gender-swapping character would go. Fantasy RP, some sort of curse probably... dawn and dusk? No, too simple. Maybe a chemical trigger? Whenever he/she gets near to the person they like... No, that's just too evil. Every time they sneeze? That could get complicated fast.

Aagh! It's too hard! Red, what do you think? How would you do a curse like this?

All that picture does is make me want to eat clovers. :O

Um...

Wow everytime they sneeze that's crazy. Flu season would be a mess.

But um, this show Detentionaire had this guy hypnotize kids and they would have to react to a trigger word. Like this one kid started acting like a monkey whenever he heard the word 'butterscotch'

Ooh, a word trigger. That could be good. What word, what word... It needs to be common enough to come up in normal conversation, but not every thirty seconds. Umm... "Witch." That'd be it. Because then he/she would never want to say witch, so he/she couldn't explain who had cursed him/her. It's brilliant! Thanks a bunch; now I just have to find an RP that would accept such a character.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Name: Nanami Kisaragi
Grade: 3
Trope: Secretly Evil Kid
Position: School Paper Chairman
Appearance:
c5cd8645-c24f-452d-ab2d-5768bbfeec96.jpg

Personality:
sickly sweet but generally friendly, playfully flrty, sounds like a domme when provoked, quite mature but sometimes just goes with however people act around her unless necessary
Skills: snooping, taking pictures, imitating voices, investigating
Bio: Everyone knows her as a heart breaker, but Nanami sincerely wants to find love. Somehow, she always digs up some dirt about people, so she doesn't trust much. Still, she plays nice. She has her own secrets after all. She put her skills to good use by joining the school paper, working hard until she became the chairman. She is often quite busy with cram school and a shady part-time job so she brings her camera and notebook everywhere, waiting for a m-m-miracle!

Toy boats! Pudding cups! Thanks, Red. :>​

All these females... We might want to change the name of the RP to 'Kage to Kage no Harem no Nichijō Seikatsu'

Though, how does Katsuo and Kasumi stand sexuality-wise? Do they share the same sexuality, and if so, which is it?

Huh, maybe I'll genderbend my character then.

@The Red Tazelwurm
How's about genderbending Nanami?
Well, what does everyone think? Another girl or a guy?
Name: Nanami Kisaragi
Grade:
Trope:
Secretly Evil Kid
Position:
School Paper Chairman
Appearance:
c5cd8645-c24f-452d-ab2d-5768bbfeec96.jpg

Personality:

sickly sweet but generally friendly, playfully flrty, sounds like a domme when provoked, quite mature but sometimes just goes with however people act around her unless necessary
Skills:
snooping, taking pictures, imitating voices, investigating
Bio:
Everyone knows her as a heart breaker, but Nanami sincerely wants to find love. Somehow, she always digs up some dirt about people, so she doesn't trust much. Still, she plays nice. She has her own secrets after all. She put her skills to good use by joining the school paper, working hard until she became the chairman. She is often quite busy with cram school and a shady part-time job so she brings her camera and notebook everywhere, waiting for a m-m-miracle!

Name: Naoto Kisaragi
Grade:
Trope:
Secretly Evil Kid
Position:
School Paper Chairman
Appearance:
ooh.jpg

Personality:
sickly sweet but generally friendly, always smiling-it's kind of creepy, well he really is kind of creepy, has little or no acknowledgement of personal space, mature, passionate, sometimes a bit of a smarty pants, annoyingly cheery, hardworking, speaks in Kansaiben when in a good mood, yandere
Skills:
snooping, taking pictures, imitating voices, investigating, secretly a great house-husband, incisions
Bio:
Nothing gets past this guy, specially dirt. Real dirt or the metaphorical dirt of a secret. Having lived an early life of isolation, he is endlessly curious and fascinated by the different behaviors and capabilities of people, taking note of how each person's mind and body works. Needless to say, he wants to be a doctor of some sort even if he seems to be more of a paparazzi. He views people like test subjects, really and only takes part in certain things if it benefits his "studies" like the school paper. He is busy with cram school some a shady part time job and often slips about some surgery, drugs or something.

[rainbow] M-M-MIRACLE![/rainbow]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.