S

Seihou Wukong

Hello! I am Seihou and I am looking for partners to roleplay with! Due to my very gorgeous friend being busy with life and work and other fabulous stuff (if you're reading this, you know who you are ;D), I decided to find another partner to rp with in the meantime.

Before going on, here's some things I want to mention!
I try to run away from life, which is why I attempt to RP as much as possible OTL

45df45b3a6068f5f92b6f183aa0d4fb1.gif

Stuff About Me:

*I am 18, and currently not in school as of right now. That means I got a lot of free time! But I do have a job at a fast food place, so I may not be able to reply often during a period of time. I'll make sure to tell you what my schedule is though!
*I am female. I can play side characters that are males, but if you want someone to play as a potential love interest, I won't be able to do that (My boys are my treasures D': ) I can play multiple characters, though I'm not sure of my skills @-@
*I love romance! I cannot do anything outside of straight though. Sorry.
*Grammar and spelling isn't a big deal, so long as I can read/understand. I would prefer if you give me two paragraphs to work with, or whatever fits with what we're doing in the RP
*I can do roleplays anywhere you like. PMs, threads, Skype, Discord, anywhere that I can easily access the roleplay in, basically.
*I can do OCs, and I can also try doing canon characters!
*I like making friends! You can talk to me about anything outside of the roleplay. But if you're the quiet type, that's cool too. :D

tumblr_inline_ms1r1fOPZk1qz4rgp.gif

9e217e54387a47c47f13ea3e5ae05ded8b477a02.GIF

Stuff I'd Like to RP:

-Angel Beats
-Adventure Time
-Teen Titans (Talk to me about this)
-TMNT (2012)
-Zankyou no Terror
-Samurai Champloo
-Samurai Jack
-Pucca
-Hwarang (K-Drama)

-Kingdom Hearts
-Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
-The Last of Us
-The Walking Dead
-Beyond: Two Souls

-Anything with ZOMBIES
-Grave of the Fireflies
-Any sort of dystopian world! (Just talk to me about it!)
-Hamlet (Now THIS I can pull off)
-Garden of Words-type of Romance RP
-Anything slice-of-life/romance is awesome!
-Superheroes/Villains (original preferably)
-Any Disney movies
-Any Studio Ghibli movies

-Modern
-Near-Future
-Civil War

anime-anime-boys-anime-gif-anime-girls-Favim.com-2506570.gif

-Spirit/Human
-Werewolf/Human
-Angel/Human
-Superhero/Superhero
-Monarch/Monarch
-Greek Gods/Goddesses
-Any God/Goddesses
-Nymph/Human
-Student/Student
-Princess/Peasant (or vice versa)
-Demon/Angel

-Greek God/Goddess pairing

Jack-gif-pirates-of-the-caribbean-35731835-500-194.gif

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS OR IDEAS ARE WELCOMED!!!
PM me if you're interested!![/Spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HolyPrincess
I see your Fullmetal Alchemist gif. I've been MAD craving an RP in that verse lately, specifically Roy/Riza, but if that's not your thing I'll consider a Last of Us setting :)

I see your Fullmetal Alchemist gif. I've been MAD craving an RP in that verse lately, specifically Roy/Riza, but if that's not your thing I'll consider a Last of Us setting :)
I would love to do FMA, but I'm soooo out of touch. How about doing the Last of Us? ^^;

I would love to do FMA, but I'm soooo out of touch. How about doing the Last of Us? ^^;
Yeah, most people are. They put Brotherhood back on Netflix, so I rewatched it and forgot how much it's my favorite series literally ever?

As for TLOU, I don't know how invested I'd be in a roleplay with that. You may have to convince me.

Or, we could... combine them both? :o

Yeah, most people are. They put Brotherhood back on Netflix, so I rewatched it and forgot how much it's my favorite series literally ever?

As for TLOU, I don't know how invested I'd be in a roleplay with that. You may have to convince me.

Or, we could... combine them both? :o
Hmmm, alchemy and zombies? Sounds cool, but I have to refresh on alchemy, sorry ^^;

Hmmm, alchemy and zombies? Sounds cool, but I have to refresh on alchemy, sorry ^^;
It's all good. Good luck in your search!

• Love
Reactions: Seihou Wukong