Seihou is really cool 10/10 (Search Thread)

Seihou Wukong

Cuppycake Chicana <3
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, modern, action, adventure
My name is Seihou, and I'm looking for a new partner. Lately, I've been ghosted by my relatively new partners for some reason? I do not like that. So I am now in a hunt for new partners who would try out ideas and things with me.

About the dork called Seihou

- I am 18+ and I'm female. Yes, hello. Totally not an alien.

- As of right now, I don't really have a set schedule, so I'm relatively free most of the time. If there's any changes or if for some reason I don't respond for a while, I usually do my best to give a heads up.

- I don't know why I have to make it a point, but this has been a constant problem as of late. I am asexual. Whatever my characters do or say doesn't mean that it's a direct reflection of me. If you start assuming things regarding that in any way, I will defend myself and say something about it. If you don't like that, you're free to leave, but I don't want to be uncomfortable from this.

- I'm a nice person, and I'm pretty weird (I mean, I'm asexual. That's strange enough already) so don't be afraid to talk to me. I like talking to people about many things.

- I really like dogs and Asian culture. Random fact, but yes. If you have a dog, plz send me dog pictures

Roleplay things

- I'm a female, and I like to play as female, usually. Nothing wrong with playing guys, I'm just very picky about who gets to see my precious boy characters. (Weird, I know)

- I really like romance in the roleplays I'm in. Now, that's not to say that I'm necessarily looking for smut, but if there's romance in the roleplay and it does evolve to that, then I have no problem with it. I am not in it for the smut. I just really love fluff and good relationships.

- That being said, I'd feel better if my partner is 18+ (as I am 18+). Just in case, you know?

- I cannot do anything outside of straight. I am too hesitant to try anything else that I'm not very comfortable in, and since I am not that sexuality, I'd rather respectfully leave it be.

- Grammar and spelling isn't a big deal, so long as I can read and understand it.

- I'd like a paragraph at least, but if the roleplay calls for less, I don't mind that either. Whatever works.

- I can roleplay anywhere. On here, in PMs, Discord, and even Skype. Just name it and I'll probably be able to roleplay there.

- OOC isn't a requirement, but I do enjoy talking to people. I can totally talk about anything especially space. If you're not prepared for me to gush over space forever, try not to talk about it

Stuff I'd Like to RP

This part is more or less tricky for me. Lots of people aren't really interested in what I'm interested in, but I'll try anyway.

- Steven Universe
- Super Sons (If you're interested, we really need to talk this over)
- Undertale
- Bee and Puppycat
- Kingdom Hearts (plz no KH 3 spoilers)
- Teen Titans (?)
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Into the Spiderverse? (That movie was so cool)
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

- Greek Gods/Goddesses?
- Anything from Greek Mythology. They have interesting myths
- Or myths in general.
- Princess Kaguya?
- Superheroes in general
- Zombies maybe?
- Samurai
- Batman Universe (I just really want to play as Damian Wayne and a Robin OC, tbh. And I need someone to play as Jonathan Kent.)

I'm open to suggestions, and I will add more things once I come up with them. If you're interested, send me a PM!

Would you like to do something along the lines of Greek mythology? It’s one of my favorite genres that rarely goes anywhere.

Reactions: Seihou Wukong
Would you like to do something along the lines of Greek mythology? It’s one of my favorite genres that rarely goes anywhere.

Yes I would love to do that! Send me a PM and we can talk more about it!

PM sent :)

Hello, I'd love to rp with you PM me if you're still open :3

my eyes! cries as Seihou pokes them mercilessly...

Its okay it happens frequently >.o! if you're ever bored feel free to pm me though. XD

• Haha
Reactions: Seihou Wukong
Kingdom Hearts
Teen Titans
Into the Spiderverse

I'd be more than happy to set up a zombie adventure with you.

Still looking for people to roleplay with! Currently craving Undertale!!!

Reactions: Raynar Saassin