Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci fi, anything in which the world itelf is extremely interesting.
It was on June 20th of 2017 that you recieved a message from no less than Thomas O'Dwyer, a friend of yours. You probably would have expected a text message before a letter, but the guy likes to make things a show.

To My Good Friend,

As you may have noticed, summer is upon us, and as you may know (I forgive you if you don't) my birthday is but two weeks away. As such, I have decided that a proper celebration would be a week spent at my family's old estate on Seelie Rock. Once there, of course, I guarantee you there will be shortage of activity or entertainment, and should you feel weary of the island you may of course leave at any time you deem nessecary. Finally, I understand I'm not usually sentimental, but it would mean a lot to me of you were able to make it.

Arrive anytime two weeks from June 19th, though preferably after two. That's PM of course. Meet me at the closest dock to my house, I have a boat to take us.

Best regards, Thomas O'Dwyer

Hello, and thank you for checking this out!
In this RP, a group of teenagers and or young adults are taken on a boat to Seelie Rock, a fictional island to spend the week. They may or may not know eachother, but are all connected by their relationship with a certain Thomas O'Dwyer, an eccentric individual whose notable qualities are his almost theatrical personality and his large quantity of money to spare, and his love of the occult and macabre.

The island in question is, as mentioned, Seelie Rock. It was named so by the first settlers there, Thomas's Ancestors, who were of Irish descent. Unfortunately for them, the settlement did not last long due to a hurricane which stopped upon the island before reaching the coast, leaving but a handful of survivors, who subsequently fled to the mainland, before being locked up in asylums. It was in the 1910s that some of the O'Dwyers set to reclaim the island, buiding a vacation hone there, and keeping the island to themselves to this day.

After the group is on the island for a few hours, strange things start to happen, and they find themselves facing a strange threat as they try to uncover the secrets of Seelie Rock.

And so we have it!
A group of teens/young adults trapped on an island getting more crazy and dangerous by the hour! Probably gonna get into horror, or at least suspense, at some points. This is a reboot of a very similar RP I tried a while ago, but this time I feel I'm more skilled, capable, and have a much clearer idea of how this will run.

Questions and suggestions are encouraged and appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I am in. Going to bed but will ask questions tomorrow.