2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, SciFi, Modern, Urban Fantasy, Dark, Horror, Medieval, Any Punk Genre
I'm looking for a partner to do any type of story. I enjoy doing mostly sci-fi, and fantasy setting, but I'm trying to expand my horizons. Need to widen those senses. I'm fine with either male or female partner, but I don't do MxM. I'm still a nub in writing mature stuff but I'll be glad for more experience.

Heres a few random ideas but feel free to put up your own.
  • Everyone is dead, yet we still move, we still continue to live our lives. Everything is stagnant. Nothing changes. Some goes mad. Others try to live the same way before their death. However for some reason we aren't dead. For better or worse, we can change the world.
  • Magic suddenly disappeared. We don't know why or how, but now the world is dying. Cities are no longer what they seem. The creatures of magic are dying out. Do we continue our lives in a world without magic or do we find the truth and perhaps return magic to the world.
  • I am being chased, and got hurt and fell near the road. You find me injured and bring me to your home. Until I recover I have to stay at your home. Soon my pursuers find us. I have to continue running but they might hurt you to find me. So I don't know whether to stay and fight or run with you.
  • We are cursed to find eachother. No matter how far. No matter where. Through time and space, we find eachother. And we will kill eachother. Endlessly. Can we ever find peace? Will we end this cycle? Do we love each other anyway or is it hatred that drives us.

I especially like the idea of this one!

PM me and we can discuss~

The final idea sounds interesting, please pm me if you'd like to discuss it further :)

dear god love all your ideas but one made me stop dead.
pm me later ASAP ^^

Wow I didn't watch my own thread so I didn't know anyone responded. I'm glad to see my random ideas are liked. I'll try to pm you guys as soon as possible.

• I am being chased, and got hurt and fell near the road. You find me injured and bring me to your home. Until I recover I have to stay at your home. Soon my pursuers find us. I have to continue running but they might hurt you to find me. So I don't know whether to stay and fight or run with you.
I like the idea of this one. ^^ Send me a PM and we'll talk?

Hello there! I too am most intrigued by this idea... Shoot me a PM if you wish to discuss!

Still looking for someone to hash out the fourth idea with you? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.