Seeking

K

KalBandito

Original poster
Introduction:
Hi! Welcome to my request thread. As you can tell, I am seeking out partners to roleplay with. I'm just going to start typing and not stop until the end, so forgive me if this comes off sloppy. A little bit about me. I have been writing for about 5 years now. I consider myself an active roleplayer. That being said, I will make sure to get on at least once a day. Then again, that's not 100% certain. I may get online and stay online all day depending on my inbox activity. I may not get on for a day due to my real life going on. I will make sure to get a reply to you at some point. I really don't like when people disappear on me, so I won't do that to you. If I haven't replied for three days, just give me a bump and I'll remember!

Rules:
~Write a minimum of a four sentence paragraph per response. Any less, I will get bored. My limit is usually three paragraphs. If I enjoy a story enough, maybe that number will go up. That is just my average maximum. If I'm really into a story, I'll give you 8 paragraphs haha.
~Character sheets are important, and a realistic picture reference is a need. I like seeing what the character looks like. The character sheets I want are fairly simple. Name, age, height, weight, and a picture. I like to leave personality and biography for discovering throughout the roleplay itself.
~Respect me and my limits. It's common sense. I'll do the same for you. If you don't respect me, I'll simply stop speaking with you and move on.

Okay, so that's pretty much it for the whole rule thing. I'm sure I'll think of more at some point,but that's an issue for the future.
Now then, let's discuss my likes and dislikes in a roleplay.

~Slice of life. I like the modern day, realisticstories. Maybe we can add a little fantasy element to it, that is fun too.
~More than just sex. I don't like writing stories that only revolve around sex. I get bored of writing it. I can write it, yes. But if I do, it will only be a rare occasion in the story. And it will only last for a few replies. I don't want to start a sex scene and be stuck writing it for the next 20 responses.
~Mxm. I love love love to write male on male. I like to play both dominant and submissive, but not too much with switches. I like to keep it set on one personality at all times.
~Some other settings I enjoy writing are horror, fantasy, and medieval
~Violence!!! I love going into detail with this. I love it playing dom, I love it playing sub. Let's include this!!!

Dislikes:
~Sex, sex, sex. I don't want to write something just FULL of sex. As you've read before. If it's not master/slave, forget it.
~Playing females. I've tried so many times and I simply can't do it.
~Sci fi and historical settings. These are... boring for me
~World building. It takes way too much time and effort. Let's stick with planet earth and use a basic town/city template.
~Scat, pregnancy, harm to animals.
~MxF and FxF

About my Characters:
My characters have many traits that I will list so you get a basic understanding.

Dominant
~Bad ass
~Tough
~Harsh and strict
~Usually selfish
~A bad reputation
~A rough past

Submissive
~Quiet
~Reclusive
~Rebellious, sometimes
~Gentle
~Soft

Pairings: (I will play the first)
Villain/Superhero
Master/Slave (MxM ONLY)
Slave/Master
Country boy/city boy
City boy/country boy
Assassin/Target
Criminal/Officer
Junkie/Whatever you can think of

Plots:

1. Note: This plot involves a master/sex slave pairing. Smut will absolutely be a big part of this. Only in this pairing. YC, be it man or woman, has spent years alone. They decide they need excitement in their life, they need someone to be in their life. They tried for years to get awoman/man but could never find the one. They went on pointless dates, wasted time and money on low lives. It's not that people didn't want them, its just that they had high standards. They give up on finding the "one" and hit the computer. After researching, they come across the dark web where they find many young men and women for sale as sex slaves. This intrigues your character, being they haven't even had one person in their bed for months. After a few minutes, they come across a young man in their price range. Virgin, fit, hard to break, cheap. They get in contact with the seller, hop in their car to drive to the warehouse, and pick him up. Will YC be able to break MC?

2. This one can be very violent. Yc is an escaped mentally ill patient. He has a past of murdering, kidnapping, and raping people through his whole adult life. He is seemingly normal on the outside, but on the inside, he's a sadistic insane individual. When he finally escapes the state and goes somewhere new, he finds Mc, a young collegestudent. Mc reminds of him of his previous wife, and he knew he had to get Mc. So when he asks Mc out on a date, Mc ends up rejecting himbecause he's not gay. Yc takes this very personally, and decides to kidnap Mc and force him to be with him. Shortly after kidnapping Mc, he begins to turn Mc into his perfect wife. Calls him by female pronouns, dresses him up, and even makes him less of a man by castration. If my character fights, your character gets violent and hurts him, only to apologize and baby him afterwards. (Because this plot is so forced, I have zero limits on what your character does to mine.)

Note: I'm currently looking for a superhero/villain story. I'd like to play the villain.

You can always give me your own pairing or plot ideas! I can write just about anything ^-^ Anyway, I think that's it! Thanks for reading. Please send me a dm with your ideas and we can start planning something out together!

Last edited by a moderator: