Seeking writing partners~ (mxm/mxnb/nbxnb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alric

Original poster
Currently not looking anymore!

Some information before we start:

I post at least once a day, if I can manage I post more. I would prefer a partner that's similar.

I average at about 2-3 paragraphs per post and would like my partner to match. My preference for character pictures are real pictures or drawn.

I play male, genderqueer/agender or transgender characters. I play switches or subs, rarely dom. My preference is switch, though.
I have no preference regarding my writing partners gender (or lack of gender). Although I usually use male pronouns in my plot descriptions I'm fine with my partner playing male, non-binary or trans male characters.

I'm also willing to double up.

My K-list can be found here.

If you want to discuss a potential role play, please pm me. I'm open for suggestions so if you think you have an idea I might be interested in feel free to pm me!

Stuff I'm craving:

Special craving of the moment

Serial killer/serial killer would be lovely ~ Or something mutual abusive.
I'd also love to write a werewolf but have no plot ideas for that ._.
And I'm still itching to play a trans character (would prefer ftm).

Kinks:

Age differences **
Master/Pet **
Incest **
Praise kink **
Humiliation
Somnophilia
Hypnosis
Suits
Blood play **
Verbal abuse **
Gore ***
Non-con **

Themes:

Trans girls **
Trans boys **
Mental illness **
Drug abuse ***
Fake dating
Fluff **
Anything fantasy
Polyamory **
Abusive relationships **

Pairings I'm craving:

Bold is the character I'd prefer to play. If I have a gender preference I'll add that, too.

Cop/Criminal
Therapist/Patient
Teacher/Student
Best friend/Best friend
Band member/Band member
Kidnapper/Victim
Master/Pet *
Serial killer/Victim
Prostitute/Client
Brother/Brother
Twin/Twin
Twins/boyfriends
Abusive Boyfriend/Abusive boyfriend **
Priest/Lost soul
Vampire/newly turned vampire
God/Faithful person
"God"/Faithful person
Human/Android
Scientist/Experiment

Light plots:

Celebrity/Celebrity

They meet at rehab and break all the rules, probably even start to get into substances they hadn't before. Both are about to hit rock bottom, but will their newfound relationship help them get up again or will they drag each other down?

Best friend/Trans girl **

(If you'd like to play this with me, please be respectful )

A and B have been best friends since Kindergarten, but lately B has been much more secretive and seems almost uncomfortable around A... or really, most boys. A has no hint to figure out what's wrong for a while and the friendship suffers. That is, until A notices B being bullied by a group of other students one day. He helps B get out of the situation and once they talk about why the bullying happened, B reveals what she's been keeping secret: She's transgender and worried that A would stop being her friend if he knew.
Bs confession will undoubtedly change their relationship forever, but there's no way of knowing just how much.

Twins/Boyfriends
(this will require both of us to play two characters!)

A has been dating B for a couple of months before B catches on to As best kept secret: The sexual relationship with his twin brother C. At first he's angry that his partner cheated on him but after a while, he warms up to the idea especially when the two invite him to join them.
What he didn't expect was that C would bring along his own boyfriend, D. And when A seems to get attached to D, there's no telling if B can get over himself. And then there's still the question if the foursome will remain a purely sexual thing or if it will become something more serious in the end.

Dark/Drama Plots:

Model/Best friend

A, the model, is a rising star in the fashion world and takes less and less time of his busy life to check in on life back home. B, his best friend, has been in love with A for years but never worked up the courage to tell him. With A's growing fame he feels like he'll never have a chance with him. That is, until he discovers A's well hidden secret and A has to learn to trust his best friend again.

Prostitute/Client

A is a low end call boy, selling himself to pay for college tuition. However, he's had some slow months so he decides to blackmail one of his more high profile client with a sex tape. Since he's not only desperate for money but also for status, he tries to get all he can from his client B.
Of course, he can't guarantee that B will play along forever...

Serial killer/(Partner/FBI Agent)

A has been a killer for years before he met B, but B was willing to do things for him that made A forget about his "hobby" at least for a time. That is, until the kinky things B did for him were no longer enough and the urge to kill was rising again.
He manipulates B until he's sure B would do anything for him, even supply him with victims or start to kill as well.

All is well until A draws some attention from the FBI. He thinks he's able to shake it off again but really, there's one agent in particular that makes it his mission to get through to A by using B, even faking emotional attachment to the fragile man whose self confindece is at an all time low after months of abuse by A.

In the end, only time will tell if A can keep his hold on B, if the agent will genuinly be willing to help B or if B will just be end up in a prison cell as well.

Rockstar/Deranged Fan

A is the embodiment of the deep, tortured singer cliche. On stage, he's not above drinking heavily, making out with random audience members or even injuring himself for the hell of it.
But what only few know is that this is only his public persona and in privat, he's very much just an average guy with maybe a bit of a drinking problem and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the fame he craves.

One day, B decides that seeing his idol suffer is something he can no longer take and his quiet obsession turns into an active one. He decides to kidnap A to "fix" him. A tries to keep up the persona he's built over the years, scared of Bs reaction if he were to reveal he's pretty average after all but only time can tall how long all will go well...

Roommate/Roommate

A hates his roommate. He's loud, egoistical and expects others to cater to his will at all times. He partys too much and pretty much always brings some girl home. However, the one time B can get A to join a party and enjoy himself a bit, the two end up in bed. A catches a bad case of feelings and once B catches on, he uses that to get basically anything he wants from A.
(could be a light plot too, depending on how awful B ends up being)

Serial killer A/Serial killer B **

A has been killing people for a long time and since he takes great care to avoid suspicion and thus the attention of law enforcement, he's understandably pissed off when someone new starts hunting in his territory who happens to be way less careful.
He finds B, a troubled young man who will attract attention sooner or later if he doesn't learn to clean up after himself and be more careful. Thus A decides to take B under his wing and show him the ropes.

Serial killer/Serial killer 2

A picks up a young man to kill but is quickly surprised when his intentions are figured out. Turns out, A and B have the same 'hobby'. Not wanting the night to go to waste A has his way with him anyway but to his surprise, B gets attached. Live as a serial killer is stressful enough but it only gets more stressful when you add a new partner.

Kinky plots
Nothing currently as I'm not looking for pure smut at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RAIN.cloud
I'd be interested in model/best friend or sugar daddy/ sugar babe.

Why not? Star wars is always great and i'd like to brainstorm an idea for oc x oc

With the size difference.

If you're still looking, I'm interested in the friendxfriend light plot, or the step brother/step brother kinky plot. I'm also kind of interested in the Serial killer/(Partner/FBI Agent) dark plot, but I'd need to ask some questions before deciding which one is my preferred plot. Hope to hear from you n.n

Is the friendxfriend plot still open?

Status
Not open for further replies.