Online Availability
All the time
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hello there and thank you for checking out my request!

tumblr_inline_mz09cuauLf1r8.gif

I'm looking for a long term roleplay partner. I'm a very versatile roleplayer and I'd like my partner to be the same. There are many plots and ideas that I have roaming in my head and I am always open to a plot my partner would suggest. This is, after all, a partnership. I am a member of other roleplay sites and I participate in roleplay in an MMORPG as well. While I love some RP through these venues, I find I am craving something with more depth and background that would give me the opportunity to really give a character depth and personality.

About me as a roleplayer:​
  1. I match the roleplay style that you prefer. If you write 5-6 paragraphs, I will do my utmost to match this. My own preference lies within 2-4 paragraphs and a great deal of response would depend on what my character could react to. The more you give me, the more I can return.​
  2. I don't mind spelling mistakes or errors, so long as I can comprehend with clarity what is written.​
  3. I can play either male or female roles. I am flexible and will fit the needs of the plot.​
  4. I am open to all of your ideas however, I thrive on conflict. Nothing really tests a character's depth like it. That being said, I do enjoy slice of life plots from time to time.​
  5. I am very prompt with my responses. I check my roleplays at least once a day and I reply within a week if not sooner. I ask that my partner attempt the same. If, for some reason, you know that you will not be able to reply for some time, I would appreciate a pm to let me know.​
  6. Chat with me! I'm a very friendly person and I find that I am genuinely invested in your world outside of roleplay.​
  7. I personally prefer to use realistic face claims. I am flexible on this depending on the plot.​
Plot Ideas/Fandoms:​
  • While sometimes overdone, I love apocalyptic roleplays. There's a lot of variety for character personalities here. We can fine tune details of the plot before we begin (I.E. Zombies, Scavengers, Nuclear Fallout, etc.)​
  • X-Men! I already have several OCs that would fit in this fandom.​
  • Harry Potter: For this one, I strongly prefer OCs to already existing characters and I prefer that it's within the school setting. I don't like the Marauders very much and I would prefer a setting that would be present day​
  • Slice of Life similar to the manga Horimiya. I'd accept anime face claims for this. I love Horimiya and how genuine the characters seem.​
  • Slice of Life between Student and Teacher: Haven't really thought this one out, but the teacher at least needs to be male and the story set in Japan. Arranged marriage perhaps? We could plot this together​
  • Roaring Twenties! By far my favorite decade. Gangsters, Flappers, Speakeasies, lot of potential here.​
  • Supernatural settings. I prefer Werewolves to Vampires, but if you have ideas for this, I am open to suggestions!​
  • K-Pop Idols: A rough idea for this. Idols from a male group and female group have a secretive relationship that they must keep away from the prying eyes of the press.​
  • Celebrity and fan: Preferably a male celebrity and female fan.​
  • Avatar:TLA/Korra: Also love this series and I'd love to do anything at all involving this.​
If any of this strikes your fancy, please reply here or PM me! I am really looking forward to getting to know and creating worlds with you!

Last edited:
I've got quite a few medieval fantasy plots if your OK with battles.

Well let me know when you have a answer.

I would love to do the arranged marriage. I could see an upcoming conflict with love triangles if we put them in the setting of a university or highschool.

I like the highschool idea. PM me?

I know it might be a bit over done. but i am in love with Apocalyptic settings. We could come up with the plot and world around us together. PM me if you are interested. and don't be shy i am very friendly ^^

I would love a Harry Potter roleplay!

Though I'm not all too knowledgeable on k-pop, I have a character who would fit in to the idol-type character and the idol plot sounds very interesting.

I would love to do a modern Harry Potter roleplay with all original characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.