Seeking the cream of the crop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raize

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#999999]I have nothing to offer in terms of a plot up front. What I have to offer is vague, but holds a lot of potential for the right kind of person. I am a world builder, I weave pathways that you may choose to take, or not to take. I create whole slews of characters in the back of my head, and store them there until they are placed in your path. Hundreds of twists and angles would be at your feet, waiting for you to trap yourself in them, as is their wont. A jungle filled with a violent indigenous people, a steam punk city with flying ships and flowers that glow like molten silver. All of this could be yours to experience, and much more would follow.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#999999]I have nothing to offer but my mind, and my attention. I choose a maximum of two partners at a time, and even then I prefer to focus on a single individual and their ideas. I ask much of my partner, and return the favor of their time and effort. If you reply to this ad, you are telling me that you believe you can offer me as much as I can offer you. I will not accept just anyone who replies. I am saying this up front, and it is not a personal attack: I prefer partners that can write multiple paragraphs per post, and can adequately use detail to make the post interesting. I grow tired of people simply saying things instead of truly describing them. Typos happen all the time, but I expect these posts to be grammatically correct the majority of the time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#999999]I am not familiar with this site's private messaging system, but if you choose to send me one, wow me. I like to be impressed, and I like being one-upped. I sound pretentious in this post, but that is only to bring out the best in people. I put forth my best efforts, I will assume that you understand it is within my rights to command you to put forth your own. I have other ways for you to contact me, if I accept you as my partner. I hope to hear from you soon.[/BCOLOR]

I am surely interested, but the other half of me is slightly intimidated. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.