4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Drama, angst, dark roleplays, yaoi, modern, set in the future, romance, horror, family, coming of age. I like a lot of shit.
Alright I'm seeking a partner who would like to play the submissive role in this rp. If can be either FxM or MxM. I'm fine with either. I just would prefer to play the Muse A in this case. Also one thing you should know, I like my partner to write at least a few paragraphs in response. Alright onto the plot.

Muse A and Muse B are long-time friends who've held onto an unexpressed attraction to one another for many years. For one reason or another the two of them just never attempted to date, despite their obvious flirting, teasing touches and playful, lingering kisses goodbye. When Muse B, the shier of the two, expresses interest in someone else, a freshly single Muse Afinally chooses to tell Muse B how they feel.Muse B happily starts dating Muse A, who they've really wanted to be with this whole time. The relationship between them is great for the first few weeks. It's like nothing has changed, except for the fact that they kiss and fool around and are openly romantic without having to worry about what the gestures mean. Just as things are getting serious between them, Muse B catchesMuse A sending sexy texts to someone else. They're really disappointed, but are consoled by a fast-talking Muse A who promises that it didn't mean anything and it won't happen again. Muse B forgives Muse A and they move forward, eventually moving in together. Living together, turns out to be a big mistake, as everything one of them does seems to annoy the other in some way. Despite sharing a place, Muse B starts to see less and less of Muse A and it makes them suspicious that Muse A might be cheating again. When Muse B musters the nerve to confrontMuse A about their fears, Muse A confesses that they have been spending time with someone on the side, but it's not because they don't want to be with Muse B; Muse A simply states that they'd like to pursue an open relationship, in which they can both see other people as long as they don't bring them back to their home. Muse B takes some time to think it over, only agreeing because they care about Muse A and hope that it's just a phase or a rough patch for them to get over.Muse A openly starts hanging out with someone else while Muse B worries that Muse A will leave them. Muse B isn't the type of person to cheat, even if it's permitted and it devastates them thatMuse A doesn't seem to think that their relationship is good enough with just the two of them.

Pm if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.