Seeking sub bi partner for shemale yuri rp fandom only

PhilRPer

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hi, I am male and dom seeking friendly and flexible sub bi partner but only if you accept the few things listed below here.

You must accept role playing as any character from anime/video game since most girls I like are usually from anime/game.
I am hardly into OC's much unless it's a character I happened to like but like the title says, you must at least rp as any character from anime and games!
So please keep that in mind!

You must accept my kinks and turn offs! Unfortunately, I am afraid to explain it here. I can only explain about my kinks and turn offs in private messages.
You can feel free to explain your limits and kinks on here however. I just don't want to risk my account if I don't know what sort of kinks and turn offs this site doesn't allow
and besides I don't rp on here anyways. I am only using this site to find partner but I rp on mainly private chat via Skype or Chatango and email.

You must accept role playing anything as a shemale since regular females are my biggest turn off.

That's all I have to say and I hope everyone understands what I am looking for and please drop a comment here below when you can asap since I am a very desperate role player
(2 weeks no rp :( )